Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#660903 06/01/00 10:42 AM
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
R
RWD
Offline
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
Got a phone call today and the caller asked for my x by her first name. When I asked who it was, he said his name and he was from:<P> "Films for the Family."<P>I just told him she no longer lives here. I guess I should have told him that she no longer believes in the family and only cares about herself. But I didn't. LOL<P>------------------<BR>"You can't always get what you want! But if you try real hard,you might just find, you get what you need!"<BR>Mick Jagger

#660904 06/01/00 08:35 PM
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,365
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,365
Bob,<P>Do I know how you feel. I get calls all time for Val. I am more than happy to supply her parents number. They are mostly from bill collectors. <P>I changed the answering machine message to "Hi, I'm not home right now and Val doesn't live here anymore. Please leave a message after the beep."<P>Some days I feel bad about it. Most not.<P><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

#660905 06/01/00 10:28 PM
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 924
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 924
One time I actually changed my msg to say.....I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now....and if your looking for (insert name) maybe you can find him at his whores house...of course thats if her husband isn't home.....<P>I erased it immediatley and tried many others....just for laughs.....<P>Now when someone calls for him I just tell them that I don't know where he is....he could be in anyones bed right now. They never seem to call back...imagine that.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 348 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0