Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 136 1 2 3 4 135 136
W
W
Hey Mitzi,<P>Thanks.......you guys always bring a smile to my face and LOL! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I don't know what is up w/Murph?????<P>I had to laugh at all his excuses for not meeting w/you......to funny!<P>I know all in fun.It is better than the usual stuff that goes on here!<P>Take it easy! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina<P>

W
W
Hey Murphy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ha,nice try.........hey,Mitzi are you buying it??????........Murph,is that your story???????<P>Hey,I will take you up on going to DL,if you are willing to wait till about Aug,I will pay your way!.........(I am a real sucker for the "Mickey Ears".....LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Hey Mitzi now don't go and get upset or anything.......I am just playing.....LOL..<P>Just having some fun!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph,<P>From what I've been told, in WV it's illegal for a married man to leave his family and move in with another woman. Wouldn't it be nice if we could enforce it?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You and your gutterbrain!! (You too Tim!)<P>Gina,<P>This sure is better than the sad stuff. I think we should just keep this thread going to just chit-chat about day to day things. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Gina!! <P>What's going on?! I welcome you into my thread and you start picking up on my dates!! The nerve! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And to think, you're trying to persuade him by using Mickey Mouse! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>(No, I'm not buying the excuses. But don't tell Murph that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>Mitzi

W
W
Mitzi,<P>Your on!.........<P>You know tho sometimes I have to say that having your mind in the gutter can be fun.<P>I went to the pool today......(took my lil ones)anyway.......boy did I have a good time checking out the one of the "Swim Instuctor".....oooh,was he a "Hottie"...<BR>(and I not the kind that really cares that much about looks......LOL....man,he was fine!<P>Ok,I will stop now........Ha, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina<P>

W
W
Hey Mitzi,<P>I am sorry.........LOL........I know what nerve.....I am just having some fun!<P>Your secret is safe w/me!LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
N
Hey guys [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com],<P>How's it goin' today? I really can't believe I'm still hanging around this board, but dammit if it doesn't save my sanity, even still sometimes!<P>I've got some popcorn and a beer... just sitting back on my lawn chair watching the sparks fly around here with Murph and Mitzi... it's sunny and hot in California, and I guess I'll work on my tan while I'm at it!!<P>Have fun!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Whew!!! There for a minute, Gina, I thought you were after Murph! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think I better stay away from public places where the men are fully clothed! But then again, the fully clothed ones look almost as good! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now, I better stop! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>Welcome, welcome, welcome!! <P>I think we might have scared Murph off though! <P>Send some of the sun this way. It's rainy and cold here. Brrrrrr!!!<P>Mitzi

W
W
Hey I couldn't do that........ [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am telling you,I really shouldn't be hanging at the pool......<P>You are right the men that are clothed are looking just as good!.....LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Come Aug tho,I will be ready!..........LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>I'm definately staying away from the pool! That's too dangerous (for the men!)<P>I think we lost Murph! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gina,<BR> You said looks aren't that important to you.That's a good thing especially if you go on a date with.......Medic(gotcha,Zip!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I had a woman at work give me a compliment.She said I looked like a cross between Chuck Norris,and Woody Allen......."HEY,WAIT A MINUTE!?!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Isn't D.L. a little hot in August? I'll have to check my tight schedule.<BR> You coming too,Mitzi?<BR> <BR> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Chuck Norris AND Woody Allen?? Kinda hard to imagine that one! LOL LOL<P>Hey! If I'm invited I'll go anywhere! LOL <P>(Look out Gina! He's after that threesome! Just going about it in a sneaky way! LOL LOL)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitzi,<P>You are right!........<P>I think you are right, we did lose Murphy! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gosh,I am sorry,I didn't mean to scare him off.......LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Murphy,LOL.....<P>Woody A,and Chuck,well that is a tough one to picture.......but like I said doesn't matter.You did get Medic,but doesn't he have a date w/Val this week-end?????<P>Wouldn't want to mess that one up!LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi,you are so quick.......he did sneak that in didn't he....... pretty tricky Murph,<P>What is w/the fasination anyway......I have always been curious about that one???????<P>Toooooo much fun.....<BR>(as you can see it doesn't take much for me to have fun!.....LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>Anything to lighten the mood around here! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>About the threesome...It's a man thing! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

W
W
This is great.......sure beats the other stuff.<P>Although sometimes you have to go there. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I DL is hot in Aug,but I figure by than I will be a "Free" women.....ready to have some fun!LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You coming right Mitzi,let Murph try.....I would like to see him try to make that happen!....NOT! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
My B-day is in the Begining of Aug,I will be A "D" and 35.......I am actually looking forward to it!<P>I want to do something BIG for my B-day.<P>Any ideas?????????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

H
H
Alright you all-let's see if I can help get you to 200 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>All these cheesy grins need some flossing-there are so many huge smiles in here !<P>Murphy-if you don't mind can I hitch a ride with you? I am just south of you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But I am married and happy (most the time).<P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<BR>"Loyalty Is A Two Way Street"<BR>

W
W
H,<P>If Murph and Mitzi doesn't mind you tagging along,I bet you could get a ride from him...<P>I say the more the merrier!!LOL.......<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

Page 2 of 136 1 2 3 4 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation