Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 136 1 2 3 4 5 6 135 136
N
N
You know what I said about not being that old? Forget about it... now that I see your ages... I feel ancient!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitzi,<P>It is really funny bc my stbx turned 35 this last Nov,MLC,I think is part of what he going through but any hoo,<P>I don't feel old at all!.......I have no problem w/!<P>Like I said I feel like I am still in my 20's ........I just wish I still "LOOKED" like it!Ha,........LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
NB,<P>What do ya mean......ancient???<P>I doubt it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>You are not ancient!!!! <P>Gina,<P>My problem is that I look like I'm still in high school! Not too bad if you want to meet men who are in their 20's. But that's just not what I'm looking for. I'd like to have someone that I didn't have to raise! LOL LOL<P>Mitzi

M
M
Hey,<P>Will someone hit Murph. I think he's stuck.

N
N
OH Gina... not ancient, actually [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... I'm 41 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... and feel like you most days... in my 20's or so [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited June 06, 2000).]

H
H
Mitzi-what do you mean grin and bare it? LOL<P>Gina-I hate to admit to being 43 June 16th [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>NB-i am sure I am one of the oldest on MB [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<BR>"Loyalty Is A Two Way Street"<BR>

W
W
Mitzi,<P>Oh,girl.......I do know how you feel!<P>I was at the high school a couple of months back........(work related)......anyway,I had a teacher tell me to get back to class!<P>Ha,is that not tooo funny!.....LOL.....<P>I do know what ya mean........I will not date anyone younger than say 36..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
43?<P>I can't count that high.<P><BR>I'm 40 on July 2 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Oh Mitzi, that is so sad [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] about you looking like a teenager.. my heart hurts for you honey... um, not really... don't be mad [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] - I can't take it if you're mad at me!!! It's just because my skin is kinda, um, well, uh... sorta floppy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Sheryl,<BR> No,I don't find you offensive,I mean your reply offensive.You're really not all that"OOOOLD",are you?Probably not much older than me(29),right?I fiqure when I start dating,I'm going to start off with the"arm candy",if you know what I mean.Well,you know what they say,(never could fiqure out who"they"are),"You're only as old as you look".Or something like that.<P> Heartache,<BR> Which city do you live in?You can hitch a ride,but you have to bring the donuts.And sometimes when I'm driving,my back cramps up,so we'll have to pull over,and you'll have to massage the kinks out and,.....well,we'll discuss that later.<P> --Murph

W
W
Hey Guys.........is Murph asleep??????LOL<P>NB,that is not old or ancient at all.<P>Same goes for you H.....I don't think that is at all........man,we are in our prime!LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Tim,<P>Now my kids think I am absolutely out of my mind! LOL <BR>I think we scared Murph off this time!! It was the threesome talk that did it! LOL LOL<P>Heartache,<P>Deal with the heat so we can have fun at DL!!! We'll check out the water rides.<P>Gina,<BR>I can honestly say that's never happened to me before, but a lady at the super market thought that my oldest son was my brother! LOL LOL

N
N
Okay Murphy and THANK YOU [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Gee whiz I was honestly worried... imagine that!? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Oh,sure Murph,just making the rounds HUH!LOL<P>BTW......I can give a mean back rub.....<BR>been doing it for my stbxh for 15 years...no,sh#$@......every night!....<P>Oh,well,his loss!!LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
I'm sure Dr H will be so proud that he has an orgy that started here at MB!!!<P>Murph, GET OFF THE DAMN DOG!!!!!

N
N
Gina,<P>EVERY NIGHT? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Goodness!!! I hope you got um, *<B>some</B>*thing in return for that???

W
W
Mitzi,<P>That is toooo funny! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].....how old is your son????????<P>Yes.......the water rides will be cool!(no pun intended [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gee whiz Murph! You sure are making your rounds, aren't ya?! At least something brought you out of hiding! LOL LOL<P>Sheryl,<BR>It's not all it's cracked up to be!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

N
N
Tim,<P>Speaking of orgys...You're the one who brought meat products into the thread!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 4 of 136 1 2 3 4 5 6 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation