Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 136 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 135 136
N
N
Obviously I made an assumption about the wrestling... it's been a long, um, time, yeah that's it, and uh, well, the thought of wrestling bodies, well <embarrassed grin>... hey, look over there... <frantically pointing>... <P>Whew! Dodged a bullet there!!!

M
M
Mitzi,<BR> What kind do you like,the ice cream sandwiches,the chocolate covered bars,or the cones with the chocolate and nuts?Also have strawberry shortcake bars!Makes you almost want to run to the store,right?<P> --Murph

W
W
ooohhhhh,,ooohhh,pick me,pick me.......<P>I will go next after Murphy!.....LOL...<P>You all just have to promise you wont run screaming away!..........LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
N
Now's where's that camera???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
NB.....gosh you just kill me!....and you didn't dodge anything.......we are on to you!<P>Murph.....hey man I would like the ice cream cone w/nuts..........LOL...Thanks!<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
GINA, THAT IS NOT A TEE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!<P>YOU CAN SEE YOUR....<P>ok, your'e next.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>The hell with running to the store! I'm on my way to your house! Why pay for ice cream when I can get it for free?! LOL LOL<P>I guess I'll be 3rd, after Gina! I'm proud to say, I shouldn't scare too many people off! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina,<BR>I think you're right! Murph sure is a tricky thing isn't he?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

N
N
Why pay when you can get it for free? My thoughts exactly!!! <P>Words to live by!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Medic,<BR> I was already in a wet Tee-shirt today.It was raining when I got off of work.(Seattle-nope,no fires here).<P> --Murph

N
N
Oh, and I'll go next, since we should always save the BEST for last!! Or maybe just the biggest... or the floppiest.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitzi,good for you..........<P>I am working hard on that one!.....maybe by the end of summer! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Tim.........that wasn't a T huh??????<P>Well I am a blonde!.....LOL.....LOL....<BR>Mmmmmmmm,now what is it that they say about blondes??????<P>I am coming to Murphs........too......<BR>Oh,I guess that I need directions......<BR>Mitzi,he is sneaky isn't he?????<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Guys! We're catching the DATING thread!<P>Sheryl,<BR>ROFLMAO!!!!<P>WHO HAS THE CAMERA???<P>Mitzi

W
W
NB,<P>Words to live by!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Hey Mitzi,NB has the camera!....<P>He got it when we were wrestling Murph for the IC....LOL<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
There is something so wrong with you people. I'm glad I'm standing at a distance. Who has the camera?

N
N
Okay, let's see... so far I have a picture of the girls wrestling for ice cream, with wet T-shirts, and Tim and Murph with meat hanging on them... did I just say that out loud?????? hahahahahahahahahaha [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
What happened to the men?? They started the ice cream fight and the wet t-shirt contest and then everything got quiet!!! HMMMMMM!!!!!

M
M
I just came back from the freezer,you guys ever have a Almond Roca ice cream bar?<BR> Mitzi,stop that drooling! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> --Murph

H
H
OK-the damn phone rings and look how far behind I am [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I might be old but I bet I can tie for a first in the wet tee shirt contest-LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I suddenly see many eyes turned my way-LOL<P>Mitzi-how do you do it? I only have 4 kids!<P>If anyone has any peanut butter/chcolate ice cream I will take some [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>MURPHY-I would like the back rub [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<BR>"Loyalty Is A Two Way Street"<BR>

W
W
Tim.......come on you know that your not standing at a distance......who are you kidding??????LOL.......<P>NB.......yes....you did say that out loud!<P>ROLFLMAO!!!!!!!LOL.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It did get quiet......what is up w/that?j<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 6 of 136 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation