Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 136 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 135 136
M
M
Gina,<BR> What,the ice cream,or that lousy pick-up line? I'll need to work on those!<BR> By the way,what is your sign?<BR> <BR> --Murph

N
N
Tim,<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>but I do like to suck lolypops!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's MY line, buddy!!!!!<BR>

W
W
Tim...........I am LOL......so hard...I<BR>didn't mean......Mitzi said something to you and I think that I misse it........<P>Anyway............it doesn't matter......<BR>"It is not the size of the wand,it is the magic in it"...........LOL.......LOL....<P>Good night H.......<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Here's the joke:<P>Did you know that Michael Jackson is going to be at KMart?<P>He heard that little boys' pants were half off! LOL LOL LOL<P>Murph,<BR>Mine's Taurus! LOL<P>Tim,<BR>I'll say it again! You poor thing!! <P>Heartache,<BR>Night night! I'll talk to ya tomorrow night after work! Go get your sleep! <P>Mitzi<P>

M
M
I was just wondering if we will be part of the first elite ones to be thrown off the site and banished for life.<P>Then where do we go? Ice cream builders? Perverts R Us? Hey, let's head over to Sheryls house!!!

W
W
Murph,........both......<P>I am a LEO.......what is your sign baby???<P>Hey,I am getting the hang of this......<BR>(<<<<blush>>>>.....it has been tooooo long.<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
N
You all are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far away from me, or you'd be welcome!!!!!! Gee whiz, I hope we don't get kicked off... anyone can join, we aren't a clique or anything... I never thought of that... ut oh [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... let's draft a letter to everyone... <P>Dear everyone,<P>We're sick. Very sick. We're sorry. <P>From us

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Tim,<P>If we get kicked off, guess who we're going to blame???? YOU! LOL<P>Sheryl,<BR>Not only sick...we're lonely! LOL LOL<P>Murph,<BR>Man we have got to help you with those pick-up lines!! LOL

M
M
Okay...what did I miss.....I read the first two or three pages and jumped over to page 12.<P>Something about a threesome<P>Something about our ages<P>Now our signs.....Am I at a pick up bar or what.....if so...I hope the lights are low...otherwise they might see the scotch tape I have been using to pull up the wrinkles in my "old" face.

N
N
Oh Nancy, you must read it ALL!!! We took pictures!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nancy,<BR>You have missed sooooo much!<P>We're wrestling Murp for ice cream, Tim is fooling around with animals and started a wet t-shirt contest and Sheryl has pictures!!!! You'll have to go back and read it sometime!<P>Join the fun!!!<P>Mitzi<BR>

M
M
Gina,<BR> Libra here,but I think my scales are off-balanced.I landed on my head as a child,when my sister dropped me off the Space Needle.<BR> Gee,I wonder if this thread will go in the Notable Posts bin?<BR> I think Mitzi's slowing down,that ice cream must be kicking in.<BR> <BR> --Murph

N
N
Sagittarius here! The outgoing, friendly sign!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Murph.......Libra,HUH??????<P>Do you think Mitzi is slowing down?????Nay.<P>I am just getting going.......<P>Hey where did Medic go????????.....I hope that I didn't get him w/that joke????<P>Just kidding.......LOL.....just having some fun......LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Wet t-shirt contest....no good....the infidelity diet affected me there. Now most people say...excuse me sir. But if I wear my mega, super-duper push up bra with the steel cups...well then I might win.

W
W
Hey NB.......my stbx is a S.....we really do get along great........just right now he has his head up his.........oh,well you get the picture I am sure.........LOL<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey NB,<P>Do you have any pics that you can share with us? No, real ones of you? I have this sneaking suspicion that you are a look alike for Heather Locklear.<P>Did you ever see my dumb web page?

M
M
Hi Nancy,<BR> Glad you could make it.Tuesday is ice cream day.There was a part in here where we talked about you behind your back,now you'll have to read the whole thing! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> How many replies does this make?<P> --Murph

N
N
Actually Tim, I'm told I look like Bette Midler... although I wish I looked like Heather Locklear! Always want what you can't have, eh??<P>Nope, haven't seen your page? Addy???

W
W
Hey Murph,<P>I think it is at 178.......some where in there....<P>Nancy what is up.........you sure did miss a lot......you will have to read it all!LOL<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

Page 9 of 136 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation