Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 136 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 135 136
M
M
Okay joke:<P><BR>There is this old lady in a wheel chair racing down the hallway in an old folks home........as she rounds the corner an old lady jumps out and say "you got a license to drive that thing" The lady in the wheel chair digs in her pocket and pulls out an old candy wrapper and shows it to her. She says OK you can go. As she rounds the second corner another old lady jumps out and<BR>says " you got a steering wheel on that thing" The lady in the wheel chair pulls out an old beer coaster....shows it to her...and the lady says...OK.....as she goes around the third corner.....a naked old man jumps out......and the lady in the wheel chair says.....OH NO...not another breathalizer test.

W
W
Mitzi,.............where are you??????????<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Oh..........that was good.......LOL.....<P>I have been LOL all night........now,<BR>I am ROLFLMAO!....Thanks....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
NB,<BR> <BR>Are you still at yahoo.com? I have to find the addy to the page. My system was infected last week with the virus. I lost everything. [stop it]<P>I had the hots for Locklear for years. I actually met her years ago at a car show in town. Up until about 15 months ago she was it. Then I fell head over heels for this very attractive blonde, blue eyed girl that shares my last name. [not my cousin] Val<P>

T
T
Boy, y'all have been busy tonight! I gave up trying to read everything 'cause I'd be here all night. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
<B>Beat that other thread!!!</B><P>This is my humble contribution.<P>Alex

N
N
Yeah Tim, that's where I am... <P>...and I know how you feel about your beautiful, though confused for the moment, Val [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. <P>You know I think that you're one of the good guys!!<P>And, you know, Heather Locklear is one hot woman... even *I* can see that!! <BR>

W
W
OK.........it seams that Mitzi and Murph have disapeared????MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm,,,,<BR>where are you???????<P>Yeah.....we beat the other thread! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Hey, I used to look like Heather Locklear...before I had all of my cosmetic surgery done. But I had to do it....had too many guys chasing me.

M
M
<P> Great joke,Nancy.Uh,can you explain it to me?Old naked man comes around the corner,and..........OK,OK,I got it!He was a retired cop,right?<P> Hi Tulip,<BR> Where you been?<BR> --Murph<P>

M
M
I probably scared everyone away...I seem to have that effect these days

T
T
Hey Murph,<P>Well, I would have been here if I'd known there was such a party going on! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Murph........are you a blonde.....gesshhh even I got that joke...<BR>just kidding. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Tim........does Val like all the blonde jokes???????......I love to LOL at my self,I never ever take my self toooo serious......<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
I'm glad you got it Murph.....It would be tough for me to explain...haven't seen one in a really long time. At least one that doesn't run on batteries. I am always accused of causing the blackouts in our town....

M
M
Hey Tim,<BR> Yeah,I had the hots for Heather ever since she was on T.J.Hooker(everybody remembers that one,right?).But I lost all respect for her when she married that creepy-looking drummer with all the tatoos.I guess there's hope for us yet.<BR> --Murph

W
W
Hey Nancy.......you didn't scare anybody off.<P>I did that w/the wet T contest!...LOL.,...<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Yes.....I do remember TJH......and she is great looking........if I was a guy I would go for her!.....Ha,I'm not!LOL......<P>Nancy........black out HUH????????<P>Can't say as I have gone there.......<BR>My shower Massager is my best friend now......ooopppsss.....did I just say that out loud???????????<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gina,<BR> How did you ever guess I was blond,was it something I said?What's this about your ShowerMassager?<BR> Nancy,you didn't scare anyone,I think our fingers are getting tired(don't touch this one,either,Zip).<BR> <BR> --Murph<BR>

W
W
Murph.......you really are a blonde??????<P>As Nancy is to here batteries and black outs is I am to My S M and the water bill......<BR>It has been only 2 months since stbx move out...<<<<<<sigh>>>>>>>>....oh well,I still have my dreams......LOL...<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Murph,<P>I met her in the late 70's when she was doing that dumb hair shampoo commercial.. and you tell two friends.. and you tell two friends.<P>Crips catey!!!!! She was very articulate and spoke very highly of our democratic system despite it's appearant flaws. <P>Translation, she is a true blonde with a body to die for. If you would be interested in that sort of thing.<P>She was very nice for real and did sign autographs for us.<P>

Page 10 of 136 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation