Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 136 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 135 136
M
M
Nancy,<BR> No,no,I didn't mean it like that!<BR> I would be honored to share some whipping cream with you.Now,is that the fake kind,or the real stuff? <BR> <BR> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!<P>I'm gone for a little while and I'm already being talked about on another thread. And being dumped for someone who tells jokes and another who likes whipped cream!!!!! WHAT????<P>LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm baaaaaaackkkk!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Yeah,.......Mitzi! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I don't know anything about the whip cream.that is there deal.LOL.....<P>I do like the real stuff tho......just my 2 cents.<P>How did your day go Mitzi???<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh! Now that I'm home and can keep an eye on everything, you come back over here! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>No, my day was good. The 2 guys I worked with today are great. It's just like taking care of an 8 yr old and a 5 yr old. They crack me up sometimes! Took 'em shopping. Guess where they want to go tomorrow?? THE POOL!!! Don't know if I can control myself there or not! LOL LOL<P>Mitzi

W
W
Oh,no.....the pool.....I just can't stay away from that place.<BR>(Man,the one instructor there is soooo fine!)<BR>He is probably 20 and gay,Not that there is anything wrong w/that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])Sure is nice to look at.<P>Go,have some fun!..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Sounds like you really enjoy your work.That is great!<P>I fried my self today.......oh,well,I am lucky in the fact that It turns to tan anway,so in a couple more weeks I should be a tan blonde goddess!....LOL...<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I do love my job! Just started a couple of weeks ago and wish I had started sooner! <P>I will definately burn at first, and be miserable. But before too long I will be tan, tan, tan. Not blond though, (unless it comes from a bottle! LOL)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gee,<BR> The only tan we get around here is from rust with all the rain we seem to get in June.I better book a trip to Hawaii.<BR> --Murph

W
W
It sure does make life a little easier when you like what you do.Better late than never.<P>I am a med blonde......so I do color it,but it looks pretty natural,even my co-workers didn't know that I colored it.LOL<P>I love the summer!.....I wish that I was closer to the beaches.....that is what I would like to do on vacation,I have got my Mom and Dad watching the kids for me while I go out and play!......(they are the best!)<P>I don't know where to go tho???? Any suggestions????<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Don't feel bad, Murph...we've been getting a lot of rain here too! YUK! But it is supposed to be hot and humid here this weekend. Weather man said it will feel like 105 degrees! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>I'm auburn for now! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But I'm thinking about going blond for the summer. My natural color is light brown though. <P>I'm basically land locked! LOL Although Ocean City MD is only about 3-4 hours away. I wanna see the Pacific though! <P>Mitzi

W
W
Mitzi,<P>Your a light brown so going med blonde for the summer would probably look pretty good.<BR>(I have been a hair stylist for 14 years.)<P>The Pacific is so beautiful!.....went out that way and stayed at the beach w/my Aunt,last summer.<P>You are so lucky that you are so close to the beach.I would have to go about 12 hrs or so,to the nearest......Padre Island,Tx<BR><<<<<sigh>>>>><P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Mitzi,<BR> Someone else here said Virginia Beach was real nice.Ever been there?<BR> We had plans to visit some in-laws in CT some day,but I guess I won't be seeing them again. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I need to plan a trip over to our ocean,maybe this summer.Oregon beaches are real nice,and not too crowded.Nice drive,too.<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>Even though the beach is that close, I've only been there 3 times. But that is gonna change! LOL<P>Murph,<P>I've never been to VA beach although it isn't too far away. I hear that it is nicer than Ocean City. It's on my list of things to do and places to go! LOL<BR>(And one day, I WILL see the pacific!)<P>Mitzi

M
M
Mitzi,<BR> Traveling is on my list,too.A lot of places I've never seen.If you like,sometime I'll make you a list of my favorite places on the West Coast.<BR> Then when I'm ready to visit the East Coast,you can tell me where to go,(that didn't come out right...)<BR> <BR> Good Night All,and have a great Friday.<P> --Murph<BR>

T
T
Hi All,<P>Well, those in Hot-lanta might know about "Zesto's" and the famous "nut-brown-crown" ice cream cone. They have some pretty good lookin' fried chicken livers too. A place to go for GREAT ice cream and some soul food too.<P>Its too hot for HOT TUBs in my town! After June 1st, it's gotta be Lake Lanier.<P>Murphy,<BR>ShowerMassager aka AquaPal. He's my steady date these days. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
HEY GUYS!!! It's Friday night and I'm home!!! I can't sleep much tonight because I need to work night shift tomorrow. If I sleep tonight, I won't be able to stay awake!!!<P>MURPH!! I'm over here!!!!!!!!<P>Gina! Where ya at????<P>HELLLOOOOO?????<P>Mitzi

W
W
Hey Girl,<P>I am here........what's up?????<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I gotta play night owl tonight. I have to work 11pm tomorrow-10am Sunday. First night shift I've ever done. Hope I can stay awake!!<P>

W
W
Hey,well,I am up and ready to chat.<P>Always ready to do that.LOL<P>I was just thinking about Medic.....I wonder how it is going?.....I hope he has a good time.<P>It is raining here.....hech! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]..supose to all week-end,I sure hope not,gotta get out to that pool,ya know! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Mitzi,<BR> I was over on your other post.You sure work crazy hours.Pretty soon,I'll have to set the alarm clock for 3AM to talk to you!You better go have a Mocha(oops,sorry,for you Easterns,that's a cup of joe).<BR> <BR> Hi Gina,(AKA The Blond Goddess) How was your Friday?Supposed to rain here all weekend,Bummer [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Probably hot out your way,huh?<P> --Murph

Page 14 of 136 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation