Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 136 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 135 136
M
M
Mitzi,<BR> Hey,it's Friday,right? I've had 2 phone lines for some time.That way I can yak on the phone,and the PC at the same time.<BR> Gee,I meet all these great women,and they're 10 states away!Story of my life!<BR> What do you have planned this weekend?<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I definately need to get another phone line. I did get voice mail so I'll at least get messages! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>This weekend....tomorrow my oldest son has a baseball game, and I desperately need to clean my house. Then I'll work my night shift. And probably sleep most of Sunday! LOL Then it's back to 3pm-11pm on Monday! Usually I work 28 hours on the weekends but this week it's only 11 (Thank God!).<P>Nicknames?? You're giving out NICKNAMES??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey! You posted the 300th post to this thread! That's enough for a party in itself! <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

M
M
Well,<BR> Gina called herself a blond goddess,so I just threw it back at her.I guess I better think up one for you.<BR> Boy,that's a lot of hours.I'm pretty spoiled at the Lazy B.I only work weekends if I want the OT.<BR> Having some trouble with my keyboard.The shiftkey isn't working very well,so it slows me down.Never was the fastest typist around.<BR>What's the weather like there?<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The weather is HOT, HOT, HOT!!! here!<BR>It's supposed to hit about 95 tomorrow and Sunday but with the humidity should feel like 105! POOL WEATHER!!!<P>At least I'm not working during the day.<P>Everyone that works for this company is getting 40+ hours. They are hiring more help later this month. The company is called ResCare, Inc. Actually I think they have a group home or something in Seattle. They have places in 26 states I think. I was actually supposed to only be part time. Go figure??<P>

M
M
Maybe I should buy stock in that company what with all the Boomers getting older.I'd dry up like a slug in that heat!But the hottest heat I encountered was on a 4th of July years ago in E.WA.---120',ouch,you had to use a wet towel to open your cardoor.The concrete was so hot,I swear my tennis shoes were melting.Does it ever get that hot there?<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I think the hottest I remember it getting was about 105 actual air temp. But add in that humidity and it's yukky!!! Our summers get hotter every year too. Last year, we had 2 1/2 straight weeks of 100 degree temps or higher! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Plus it's getting drier too. Not enough rain!! (In about mid-July, send some rain my way! LOL)<BR>

M
M
Must be that global-warming thing.Sure are a lot of fires out there,worse than ever.We don't get fires like that here,wet moss doesn't burn!You must have an AC in your house and cars?I put a small AC in my bedroom in the summer,so it's cooler to sleep.<BR> We'll probably have enough rain in July to send you some.Our 4th is either hot,or cold and rainy.Not so great for the big firework shows.<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Yeah, I do have AC. Plus my mom has a pool! <P>It's funny cause last July 4th, the field where they set off our fireworks caught on fire! The grass was too dry and just a little spark was all it took! LOL I did have to laugh though. We don't have wild fires here, but occassionally we'll have a brush fire that gets a little out of hand. What amazes me is that some people actually burn stuff when it's so dry out. IDIOTS!!<P>

M
M
My neighbor down the hill,and I used to have bottle-rocket wars.He set my hedge on fire,and I started a fire in his garage,so we called a truce!I live by a lake,so it sounds like a warzone around here on the 4th.The dog has a fit;have to give him some doggy-downers. <BR> Well,I hate to duck out on you,but I've been up since 5AM,so I gotta go get my ZZZZZ's.Have a great day,and I'll talk to you later.You better have another cup of coffee!<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
G'Night Murph! Thanks for the company! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think I might hit the sack for a couple of hours! Maybe I can get a little sleep tomorrow evening.<P>Take care,<BR>Mitzi

Y
Y
Hey chat scene,<P>Murph, <P>Talking dogs, sound like you have a big guy to keep you safe. I have a 6 pound Yorkie, named ASCII to keep me S & sound. He takes his job seriously. You should go to the Zoo. It was fun to see the Komodo Dragons. My daughter cried,she said they looked scary. She is 10. My h is a Lifestyles tub built in Woodinville. Im getting antsy for the project to be finished. Have a good day<P>Mitzi,<P>Never chatted much on AOL or IQC, sometimes conversations got a little spooky. I like this kind of forum better. You guys have fun. So you working late tonight? Who watches the kids? It sounds like you are loving your job. I am going to visit my friends dad, who just moved into a place like that. He has recently moved up from NY and is lonely. I take my kid and cookies and just hang a bit. Have a great day.<P>Gerri

W
W
Hey Mitz,<P>You ever hear of the Dancin Outlaw Jessico White???<P>He is a real piece of work LOL...<P>I had to get in on this massive thread...<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gerri,<P>Actually the people I work with are mentally retarded. Just like baby sitting but some of them have behavior problems. Then again, what kid doesn't have behavior problems! LOL<BR>I have to work all night tonight. I go in at 11pm and don't get out until 10am tomorrow. But I do love it! The boys are staying with my best friend and her husband tonight. They offered! <P>Bill,<BR>Nope, can't say that I have! LOL<P>Join in anytime!!!!! Maybe we can hit 400 posts!! <P>Mitzi

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ya know what? I just noticed something...some here have started calling me Mitz instead of Mitzi. That is so cool! That's what my family and friends call me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

M
M
Miz Mitz~~Domestic Goddess~~,<BR> There,is that a little better?<BR> Just stopped in for some lunch,then I'm off again.Weather isn't too bad.It rains off and on,then the sun comes out.Going to try and do a little yardwork,too.Sounds like a late night for you,have fun.I'll talk to you later.<BR> <BR> --Murph

T
T
I see you guys have been busy today! I've been studying. Anyone want to talk about Langmuir Adsorption Isotherms? Didn't think so. <P><BR>Hey Murphy,<P>Lemme see...AquaPal is always committed, provided I paid my water bill. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sooo, the backrubs. Those are my one guilty indulgence. I paid big bucks during qualifiers to get one every week at a local spa by a super cute French-Canadian guy. My ex was French-Canadian AND the guy I dated a couple of months after my divorce, so I must have a "thing" for them. Either that, or it is God's way of telling me that this celibacy thing might be a bad idea. <P>Ohhh, you wanted a backrub!? I can give you his card. (see how I got outta that one?) <P>Don't even get me started about dogs. I have a border collie mix and a lab/aussie mix. Both Humane Society/Rescue dogs. As you can guess, they have a TON of energy. My border collie is fast as lightning. Outruns dogs twice her size. I've put her in a couple of agility classes, and she loves it. <P>There is a secret off-leash park here where I go run their little legs off a couple days a week. Otherwise, they are just bouncing off the walls. I live in a very dog-friendly neighborhood too. Almost everyone has one on my street. The guy I dated for a little while has a black lab that just qualified for agility nationals recently. That was the only thing we had in common though, our dogs. <P>Catch ya'll later.

W
W
Hey Murph and Mitz,<P>I can't believe how late you stayed up this morning! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]......I am a night owl but geez!<P>Hey,I love "Domestic Godess" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].....Before I went back to work I use to go by....<BR>"Domestic Engineer".....I thought that sounded so much better than "House W".UGH.<P>I was supose to go to the lake today and go fishing........It is raining [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...Oh well,<P>Hope you all are having a good day.<P>I will be lurking..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph, Gina and T.S.<P>Just stopped in to say HI before I try to get some sleep. LONG night ahead of me! <P>Dogs....I have a 7 month old beagle puppy, named Penny, and a 9 month old Plott Hound named Rusty. My 10 yr old uses him for hunting. And a yellow cat named Michael.<P>Have a good night guys. I'll check in before I go to wrok.<P>Mitz...Domestic Goddess! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gina,<BR> Yeah,I can't believe how late DG kept me up either!I just can't do that every night!I hope you had a fun day today.I did some shopping,yard work,went for a drive,and now I'm off to have dinner with my folks.They're selling their house and heading south,so I'm doing some work on it.Catch you later.... <P> Student,<BR> Sure,I know all about Langmuir Adsorption Isotherms.As a matter of fact,I have a couple in my garage.You know,I have a thing for those F/C women every time I go up to BC.Something about that dark,smooth,soft,supple skin...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> You paid tons of $$$$ for a backrub,when I'm offering them for free?You just don't know a good deal when you hear one.Besides,haven't you ever heard of the World-famous Danish Deep Tissue Massage?Well,you can just forget it,you lost your chance!<P> Mitz-DG,<BR> Have a fun night at work.I'm going to bed early,just as soon as I'm done playing with my ShowerMassager!<P> --Murph

Page 16 of 136 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation