Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 136 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 135 136
W
W
Murphy~~~DG/YW......<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>When someone yells"Duck!",you already are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>LOL.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]LOL....Thank you soooo much!!!<P>That really did make me feel better.....my gosh,you must have been reading my mind!<P>I have been sitting here just crying.....trying to post something and I could't get anything out!aaaaaahhhh<BR>Just having one of my down moments.I'll get over it,and be fine.<P>It is funny that you said you use to get teased for being tall and skinny.....man you don't know the half of it.<P>My stbx.......get this when we were dating......and I fell in love w/him<BR><<<<takeing a moment to reflect....sigh>>>>><P>Ok,I'm back!......he only weighed about 125.<BR>Bright red hair,white as a ghost,big nose.His friends use to call him chicken legs....LOL....LOL......now after 15 years he is still only about 160.It all goes to his big toe.He can just cough and lose 10 pounds,me I can look at ice-cream and gain weight!....LOL<P>Oh well,like I said before I was and still am not really into looks!.....it sure is nice to look, but looks aren't what are important to me.If a guy can have a good time keep me in conversation and make me feel good than he is a keeper.<P>Take it easy.........<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

T
T
Ya know, I never thought I had a "type" but I think one is beginning to sift out now. All of my boyfriends and both of my husbands were so completely different. <P>My first husband, no joke, looked like the Russian boxer on those Rocky movies. Dolph Lundgren I think is his name. Super buff, blond hair. No wonder why he slept with so many women in our marriage. just kidding. Women would stop him in the grocery store to take his picture.<P>Flash to second H. Face that looks so much like John F. Kennedy Jr. What a cutie. But he was only 5'8" (I'm 5'6"). I used to say he was "fun size". He liked that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now I'm thinking my type is the tall (at least 6') with some good definition, towards the skinny side. (Don't be getting any ideas there Murph). Of course, all types would get thrown out the window for someone who is silly and makes me laugh. Me and my ex used to dance in the grocery store (the smurf dance). Jeez. I don't think he's gonna find alot of women who will do that. <<sigh>> <P>Male ballet dancers are it for me. Did I say I was a pretty visual person? Too bad so many of them don't like women. The big,brawny weight lifting types don't do a thing for me. I'd kick Arnold what's-his-name out of bed for Michael Barishnikov (sp?) any day. Can you tell I've had a couple of glasses of vino? My next door neighbor asked me over (she's female, so stop!) and we got busy with the red wine. <P>Well, ok. I've got six-pack abs, but all of my weight goes to my Swedish bubble butt. An old boyfriend told me my butt looks like two volkswagons trying to pass each other. Nice, huh? I have a girlfriend who is black and she tells me I've got some "sister" in me.<p>[This message has been edited by TheStudent (edited June 13, 2000).]

W
W
Hey TS,<P>I don't know if you meant for this to be funny but thanks just the same.......<P>You have the vino tooo????Hey,me too,just got mine a couple of minutes ago.<P>Like I said before.......doesn't matter,matter of fact I don't even like the Arnold types......I could go for a "George Costanza" type........w/a great sence of humor,and that likes to dance,ya,I'm there baby!.....(putty in his hands)<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Two Volkswagens trying to pass each other..HAHAHAHAHA.....Oh,Sorry.<BR> Your X would stand in the grocery store posing for pictures? Boy,I'll bet that made you feel secure.My stbx liked to be the center of attention,so I know what that's like.She was a real cutie when she was younger,so she always had guys hitting on her.Not getting any ideas,but I have definition that you wouldn't believe(and you probably don't).Sorry,not much of a ballet dancer.I'm the kind of guy who runs into doorjambs.<BR> Gina,<BR> Don't cry.And here I was trying to cheer you up. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] My stbx has reddish-brown hair.She could get a mean sunburn.So what are you having?Red wine and ice cream?Maybe you could make a float,that might taste good.Speaking of,I'm going to go check the old freezer.....<P> --Murph~~~Yard God

W
W
Hey Yard God.......ya know I kinda like that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I was crying.......and your post made me feel soooo much better....along w/TS.thanks!<P>I am drinking White Zinfindal.....yum,my favorite is still Miller Lite,but was in the mood for this.<P>Oh,I know about the red head burns.....he would get so mad at me.I could tan after just a couple of days.......it would take him the whole summer,if he was lucky...LOL<P>I haven't tried that Wine ice-cream float.<BR>Maybe I will???????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Hey TS,<P>Did you noticed that I just skiped over the "definition" thing???????..he,he,I wonder if he will notice???<P>Do you think that we should believe him????<P>I wonder what his definition is of definition........(did you get that???)I'm not sure that I did.LOL.....ok,maybe no more vino.Ha,LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey but I am feeling better!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Gina,<BR> Actually I was referring to my washboard abs,(with an inch of fat over them.Hey,you have to protect them,right?).I kinda like TS,she's so,so....worldly.I think I'm wearing her down. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> You like Miller Lite? Miller Draft is my favorite(but then it's cheap at Costco!).I try not to drink that much.I did a lot after W moved out,but realised that wasn't the answer.<BR> Has anyone heard from Medic? Wonder what happened on his big date?Have you read anything?<P> --Murph~~YG

W
W
Yard God,<P>Don't even get me started on abs.......<BR>(it is a weakness that I have) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Your breaking her down huh??????.....you gotta give ya credit for trying. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I read on the IBoard on one of the threads,that it didn't go as well as he hoped.I can't remember the post.God,I just hate this!......<P>So,ya got any good jokes????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
YG,<P>It is in IBoard,under Resilent......<BR>Polling.......Plan A and seperated.<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
How about some Trivia.<P> A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee.<P>A shark can detect one part of blood in 100 million parts of water.<P>A male Emperor moth can smell a female moth up to 7 miles away.<P>A giraffe can clean it's ears with it's 21-inch tongue.<P>On average,12 newborns will be given to the wrong set of parents daily.<P>Most lipstick contains fish scales.<P>Cat's urine glows under blacklight.<P>An elephant can smell water 3 miles away.<P>Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.<P>Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.<P>During the chariot scene in Ben Hur,a small red car can be seen in a distance.<P>A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and can't find a mate.<P>The numbers 172 can be found on the back of a five dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.(Didn't see it on the new 5.00 bill)<P> But then you knew all this,right? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph~~YG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, you guys! The Head Goddess is here! Let the party begin!! (I would have been here sooner but I had to read and catch up!)<P>Hmmmm where to start...The wine/ice-cream float sounds like a keeper.<BR> <BR>I'm short but I don't like short men. Has to be at least 6 ft.<P>I don't have a washboard tummy. Too many babies.<P>Love the trivia, Murph!<P>HG [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz-HG,<BR> Where were you? The wine's gone,the Miller's gone,the ice cream's gone,The Student had to go study,Gina is taking care of her kids,and I'm searching the Web for a new,Russian wife.How was your day?<P> --Murph~~YG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well....I got home late. Then my son called from my mom's and wanted me to pick him up. Then I had to get the dog in, check my voice-mail, feed the cat. Then I could finally get online! Whew!!<P>My day was good. I worked in a house with 2 women who can basically do everything for themselves. I just supervised!<P>And, I'm willing to bet that there's more ice cream. GO CHECK YOUR FREEZER!!!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
HG,<BR> Nope,need to make a big trip to Costco.Do you have those back there? <BR> Supervised,huh? Is that where you hit the La-Z-Boy,drink beer,and watch Jerry Springer?<P> --Murph~~YG

M
M
Oh boy...I'm short too. 5"2. Of course all of girls should live together...we could share clothes.<P>I am 98 lbs dripping wet.<P>No tummy anymore....unless you can call a sunken one...a tummy.<P>I actually have muscles now....ohhh boy<P>Someone dropped off some clothes on our porch for my 10 year old....we are fighting over them LOL<P>I'm weird ( no comments here), but I like guys with beer guts....not huge ones though.<P>But I am not a fan of guys named Kenny with beer guts....they kind of make me sick.<P>Haven't talked to in-laws since last August. They think I am a horrible, twisted person.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
No, we don't have Costco. We do have WalMart and Sam's Club is nearby. OOOOOOO!! LOL LOL<P>If only it were that easy! I have to make sure they don't get hurt, do their chores, get their showers, etc...<P>Mitz

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi Nancy!<P>If you read all the posts, my niece and I exchanged clothes! LOL <P>Hey we're all close in size! We'd have never ending wardrobes! LOL<P>Beer guts aren't a problem. As long as it's not too big! I just like for men to be bigger than me. I guess it makes me feel like they can "protect" me! LOL<P>Mitz...The Head Goddess!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitzi...I would watch the name...sounds alittle...you know. LOL<P>I actually bought a size 0 the other day.<P>I tried the little girls clothes.....but the pants are high waters....now there is an attractive sight. LOL<P>I guess I need to eat some of Murphs ice cream...<P>STBX justs keep gaining weigth...heck his boobs are bigger than mine now....of course that isn't too hard. Now I do have to shop in the little girls section for my bras.<P>I think I would love to have a breast enlargement when this is all done. Maybe they can give me a break...being I need a face lift for the wrinkles.....and some of this sagging skin re-adjusted.

M
M
HG,<BR> Showers? Are we back to that Showermassage thing,again?Did you see we have over 400 today,a new record.<BR> Only men at least 6'tall? Sounds like one of those personal ads.You ever read those?<BR> "Woman,45,has 5 kids,smokes,drinks,on Welfare,looking for Man,30-40,tall,dark and handsome,no baggage,no bad habits,must make at least $50,000 a year,and treat me like a queen." Think she'll score? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph~~YG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>OMG!!! I am laughing so hard!!! <P>Ok, let's write our own personal ads!<P>Petite woman, 31, 3 sons. Looking for a man at least 6 ft. tall (no batterers please!) Likes to spend romantic evenings with that special someone. <P>Not too interesting, huh? <BR>Think I would stand a better chance than the chain-smoking mother of 5? LOL<P>Nancy,<BR>Go on over to Murph's. He's going to Costco!!!<P>Head Goddess...I thought of that after I typed it the first time but then I thought "What the hell!"<P>Mitz<BR>

Page 21 of 136 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation