Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 136 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 135 136
M
M
Hi Nancy,<BR> Good to see you over here.How about guys with donut guts(no,I'm not a cop).I can send some Costco ice cream your way.Those big pretzels put the weight on you,too.<BR> Horrible,twisted person?I think that's what my in-laws think about me.But you know what?At least I didn't shack up with a female co-worker behind her back,so to heck with them,right? Don't worry about what they think.They're not worth the bother.<P>--Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph, <BR>You're the one who keeps bringing up the shower massagers! LOL<P>I did notice we were over 400 posts. How bout seeing if we can get to 500?? <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Ya know...hot tub jets have the same affect as a shower massager. I used my all the time.....but the lime deposits on it right now cause it to hit in all the wrong places...guess I better clean it...and fast.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nancy,<P>Just scoot over to where it does hit until you get it cleaned! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>HG<BR>

M
M
OK,OK,<BR> "Male,46,but acts 26,no kids but 140lb dog,doesn't smoke,social drinker(only gets hammered with other people),plenty of emotional baggage,average looks(define average?)seeks young,slim,drop-dead looks,Barbie Doll,18-25,must be sub-servient,soft-spoken,rich,and great in the hay." What do you think?Probably have plenty of takers.<P> --Murph~~LoveGod<p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited June 14, 2000).]

M
M
Mitzi,<P>Oh,it gets cleaned...oh you mean the shower massager.

M
M
Murph,<P>Oh poop.....the only part I don't measure up to is the age....darn it<P>Nancy

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Now you're the LOVE GOD??? LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey! You described me (except for the age thing! LOL) LOL LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nancy,<P>Now I have to worry about YOU moving in on my territory!!! LOL LOL First The Student, then Gina, now you!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi<P>

M
M
OOPS! I left out the part about going for long walks on the beach.They always want to go for long walks on the beach.Now how do you do that if you live in Witchita,Kansas?<P> --Murph~~LG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Good point!!! <P>Mitz

M
M
Hey Murph,<P>Do you like pina colodas...and getting caught in the rain? Maybe we could meet and plan our escape..........<P><BR>I always hated that song

M
M
Mitzi,<BR>You can trust me....I'll just give him a shoulder to cry on.....I promise...I won't do anything.....LOL.....Like we haven't heard that before.

M
M
Nancy,<BR> Now you did it! I'm going to go to bed,with that stupid song playing in my head!<P> --Murph~~LG/YG

M
M
Speaking of bad songs,remember Michael Jackson's"Ben"? When that one came on,I had to change the station or throw up!<P> --Murph~~YLG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
YUKKY songs!!! It seems there are a lot of yukky songs now. Anything slow and depressing is out. Also the sappy sh**!!<P>Mitz

M
M
You're right.I don't listen to the"Love Songs"anymore.I usually listen to classic rock,or soft jazz.Usually uplifting music.Did you guys have a song?They played"We've only just begun"at our wedding.Nope,can't listen to that one anymore.<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Hey! At least you had music at your wedding! Our's was the sot-gun type! LOL LOL<P>Our song WAS "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. Shoulda been a sign. A song about a good woman taking care of her drunken Husband! LOL LOL<P>I get to listen to the newer kiddie stuff most of the time (children!) But I love Santana and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I like the old stuff too. I have quite a collection of stuff by the Doors and Bob Dylan!<P>Mitz

M
M
Mitz,<BR> That is too weird.The day my W told me of her affair(and I immediately went into a state of shock),and that she wanted to work things out,that night we danced to that song.Two days later,she asked for a divorce.Strange,huh?<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>How strange is that?! When we were dating, we went and bought the "album" Time Pieces. Took it to where he was living and danced all alone in the livingroom. Now, if I could only figure out how to forget that stuff! They need a pill that will completely wipe out your memory. It doesn't depress me though. It just pisses me off that he was such an [censored]!! If only....no, there are too many of those to even bother with.<P>I guess I just need to make new memories to replace the old ones! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 22 of 136 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation