Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 136 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
GINA!!!<P>See, you go to bed early and I don't get home until late! Plus Murph's been keeping me up half the night posting here! I think I need to remind him about the time difference! LOL LOL<P>I think it's gonna rain here so if I do go swimming, it'll be at my mom's. We had a pretty good thunderstorm here last night. YUK! <P>Ok, we'll give Lora a break. She can stick to the yardwork and you can pop over here and do the housework! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'll sit on my throne with my men fanning me with palm branches!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Did you catch that Murph is playing movie star?? Mel Gibson himself. His hard day at work consists of sitting under the bright lights! LOL<P>Mitz~~HG

W
W
Mitz!!!!<P>Ya,I can't believe how late you all have been up.(you will have to remind him of the time difference,he is a blonde after all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])I am a night owl,but go in waves.....I geuss this is my down early time.<P>Murph,the MS......HA,gotta love it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]All those bright lights are going to fry his brain......(won't take much tho,I don't think.)LOL.....LOL..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ok,Murph,just kidding.....just having some fun! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I just posted on the Discribe yourself thread.GEESSSSHHHH,I wrote a book.LOL.<P>It is fun tho!<P>Have a good one.........<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....#2G<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>I posted on the "describe yourself" thread, too. Didn't bother describing H though. Not worth the typing effort. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We did reach a financial agreement, but he still wants me to let him take the kids to THE THINGS house! NOT!! I know too much bad stuff about her and not any good. I asked him how he would like it if I moved a man in my house that he didn't know anything about and that the kids didn't know. Of course, that's different to him. He wouldn't like it. <P>Well, gotta run to the market!<P>TTFN,<P>HG

Y
Y
Hi all,<P>Those HP's are usefull when ya wanna be a slacker cook, which is exactly what I have been since H left. I use to love to cook but now I don't cause there is know one around who loves my food.<P>Murph,<P>I leave for europe June 29 for 3 1/2 weeks, I am spending a week and a half in Spain, Barcelona, Madrid, Pamploana (running of the bulls), Ibiza (resort island), a week in Paris (Bastille day) and a week in London. My doc said I probably won't be running w/the bulls Ha ha. But I am bound and determined to have fun. My h was really hard to travel w/so I am especially excited to be traveling light. Oh and thanks for the advise, sometime it is good to get a "mans" opinion. I'll leave them alone.<P>Gotta go tan, so I don't fry in Europe. I am a brunett with light skin (I am actually hispanic (grandparents from spain) but nobody believes it cause I really don't look it.<P>G

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gerri,<P>OMG!!! I am sooooo jealous!!! Wanna trade places??? I would get to use the 5 years of spanish that I had in High School and College! And you could stay with my boys and work my 40+ hours for those weeks! (Yeah, sure, huh??)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz~~HG/JF,<BR> What is it women have for Mel Gibson?Did you see how old he look in his last movie?<BR>Yeah,I was under the hot lights for a couple hours today.Did I mention an agent gave me his card? (no,no Mel Gibson here [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<BR> You reached an agreement?Is it what you wanted?Keeping the house?I hope so.<BR> Gina,<BR> Hanging out in bed with a good book?Nothing wrong with that.Some ice cream would go good with that,though....<P> About that Lora,<BR> You know,I e-mail her my address,I leave out the mower with a full tank,I even left a warm beer next to it for her,AND she still didn't show up!I'm really disappointed in her,I guess I'll have to do it myself. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Gerri,<BR> That sounds like a great trip.I always wanted to see London;maybe some day.You're not running with the bulls?Probably a good thing.You see what happened to Billy Crystal in"City Slickers"? OUCH!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Well,going to take the mutt out for some exercise.Catch you later.........<P> --Murph~~MS [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>Yep, we reached an agreement! I keep the house, the car, the kids and he only gets his personal belongings. Plus he has to take over $2000 worth of bills or give me in cash what he owes me for paying off his bills. Not too bad. It is in my favor. Plus he has to pay 1/2 of any medical expenses and I have final say in anything that happens with the boys. <P>I guess we'll have to bug Lora about the yard work! Shame on her for letting you down! <P>Mel Gibson may be looking old but he's still a hottie! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>See ya,<BR>Jodie aka Mitz

W
W
Mitz,<P>I am so happy for you!....I hope that that is what you wanted.Gosh,I still have all of that garbage to go through.UGH!<P>You are right Mel is still a hottie!<P>I went to the Pool today........I am such a moron,you would not believe what I did.<P>I am standing there fixing my towel,when Mr.Hottie-Pool Instructor comes walking by,he looks at me(bc of course I can't help but to be looking at him.)and smiles,what do I do......I look around to see who he is smileing at!.......oh,ya,that is cool [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].....NOT!.....I am such an idiot!<BR>I felt soooo stupid.(why would he be smileing at me??)Oh well,what can I say?....<P>It is going to take me a long while to get use to this single kinda thing.....(mind you,I am not single yet,but still geeeesssshhh it has been sosooooo long.)UGH!<P>Anyway.......I thought that it would give you all a good laugh! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a good one.......I will be around later.<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>That's nothing!!! I was working last night and one of the staff persons where one of my clients works stopped by to visit. He asked me to go have a drink with him after I got off work. The funny part is....he's only 26!!!!! I just had to laugh. Of course, I didn't go. Had to come home and get the boys! LOL LOL<P>Oh and Gina! When a hot lookin' thing smiles at you?? It's polite to smile back! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

W
W
Mitz,<P>What?.....not go out w/a 26 year old,come on where is your sence of adventure,(or maybe I should say baby sitting.)LOL.....LOL...ok,so that wasn't very nice.Sorry.<P>Thank you so much for the 411 in smiling back,I will try to remember that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gosh,I still feel like a moron! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....Doh!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>I am already raising 3 boys, I don't need another one! LOL<P>Actually, I like men who are older than me. Not ancient but stable and capable of accepting a ready made family. H is only 2 years older than I am, and he wasn't grown up enough. <P>Smile Gina, Smile!! Like this... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz

M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> Sounds like a pretty good settlement.How long is the waiting period in W.VA?Glad to hear you get the house.When's the hot tub going in?<BR> You have 26 yr-old's hitting on you?So,what's the problem.Those young guys like experienced,older women,just ask my stbx.<BR>Personally,I think women would be more interested in older,distinquished,rich gentlemen who star in movies(like Mel).<P> Gina,<BR> Don't feel bad.I used to do that in school.The girl of my dreams would walk by,and say hello,and I'd turn around to see if the captain of the football team was behind me.Now at my age,if I walk by and say hello to a woman,she probably wonders if I'm a pervert! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Now I see The Student is leaving the board.Just when you think you're getting somewhere..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We were getting pretty hot and heavy discussing isotherms. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Oh well,things like this always happen to me.<P> --Murph~~MG [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel, I mean Murph,<P>Actually, I'd rather have an older man. Mel Gibson himself would be perfect. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Maybe you got a little too hot and heavy with The Student. You scared her off, Murph!<P>How was the dog walk?<P>Jodie

M
M
JF,<BR> You're probably right,I caught her at a bad time.I took the dog down to a bike trail to run a little.They just cut the grass on the shoulders,so there went my hayfever--AHCHOOO!<BR> We have a lot of pollen here,how about W.VA?<BR>I think I'll go down to the beach tomorrow after work.Besides,Friday nights there's always some sweet,young things down there....<P> --Murph~~MG/SS(SuperStar)

W
W
Hey Jodie and Mel,.....Ha,LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I agree w/you on the older man thing!!!<BR>I'll be looking for 36-45......I think that would be good!<P><BR>Ya, murph,you should feel bad that you scared TS off.( I would actually bet that<BR>she knew that you are the man of her dreams and she was falling for you,so she had to leave.).........sounded good didn't?????? Ya, I think so!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Did you know that NW.Arkansas has the highest pollen rate and is like the worst place to ever live for allergy suffers.We go and get weekly shots.......not fun!!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>P.S......i just got done polishing my nails,so it has taken me like an hour to type......I will be here it just might take me awhile........LOL

M
M
Barbara Mandrell,<BR> Oh,No-I'm 46,I fell just out of your category.Actually,I'm 46,look 36,act 26!<BR> I like your story about TS,it's probably true,she is awfully vulnerable. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I guess I won't be moving to Arkansas anytime soon.And I thought it was bad here.I tried those shots,too,several times in my life.Never helped me much,but seem to get a bad reaction to them.Now I just take Claritin in the Spring,and Summer.<BR> I was reading that post on describing yourself.Yours read like one of those personel ads!I don't think they allow those here! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You sound like you have a real nice house.Whats the average price for a house there?I think it's around $160,000 here,and that's for a shack by the railroad tracks.Wonder where Jodie went???<P> --Murph~~MG/MS

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jodie, the #1 Goddess is here!<P>My boss called. He wanted me to go in tomorrow morning to help train the new people they just hired. HELLO!! I'm a "new people"!! LOL LOL I told him no, no thanks! I wouldn't see my kids tomorrow at all. <P>The pollen here is pretty bad. My car usually has a yellow coat on it every evening, unless it rains. But I don't have allergies. My 8 year old does though. <P>I'd go for a man between the ages of 35 and, ahem, 46! LOL (Threw that in so you wouldn't feel bad, Mel)<P>Jodie

M
M
Miz Jodie,<BR> Boeing announced today they are going to sell a parts factory in St.Louis.At first,we were worried it might be us.We may get it,yet.I was talking to guy who came in for second shift,and he said"At least you guys in your 30's won't have as hard a time finding a new job." Turns out he was 47,but looks older.That did make me feel good,though.<P> --Mel

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>Did he think you were in your 30's? I actually look like I'm in high school! LOL Actually not too funny if you want to meet men. They think you're too young! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] My sister is 5 years younger than I am and looks older than me!<P>But maybe when I'm 50, I'll still look 30! Could happen, right? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie

W
W
Hey guys,<P>Hey well whats a 1 more year,i think that I can bend that a little. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].......<P>Now Head G,don't go and get up set or anything. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I know not to bad for my first add huh?,do ya think?????....<P>Gosh,I hope that they won't throw me out!<P>It is supose to rain tomarrow,<<<<sigh>>>><BR>I guess no pool for me. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].......I will keep practicing that smile tho.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].....is that it?????LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

Page 24 of 136 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation