Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 136 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
POST # 500!!!!!!!!<P>Gina/Barbara and Murph/Mel and everyone else:<P>Have a good day!!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
POST # 501!!!!!!!!<P>Gina/Barbara and Murph/Mel and everyone else:<P>Have a good day!!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Oops, got a little carried away! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited June 16, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
POST # 502!!!!!!!!<P>Gina/Barbara and Murph/Mel and everyone else:<P>Have a good day!!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited June 16, 2000).]

W
W
Good Morning Guys...........<P>I know what you mean Murph,w/everything that I do know now I too won't ever take it forgranted again......<P>It is a shame that we have to learn these things that hard way.But than again I think that it is meant to be that way.<P>But than Hey,our next guy's and gal will be sooooo LUCKY! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....<P><BR>Hope that you all have a great day!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

B
B
I keep missing these great gab sessions every night... *sigh*<P>Since YG...er... Mel... er....um.... Murph didn't show up yesterday, I had to do the yardwork myself. It was the first night I've gotten home from work before dark in about 3 weeks. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Mel, Jodie, Barbara, <BR>Do you know Kevin (Costner that is)??? Can ya fix me up?? <B><I>PLEASE!!</B></I> I guess it's the Bull Durham thingie about slow wet kisses that last for a week that gets me. I'm still a romantic at heart. Of course, the great butt helps too [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. (Mel's got a great butt too!!!)<P>Ok, well, since it takes me almost an hour to catch up on this thread every day, it's time to get back to work. At least they finally got the A/C working right.... it's about 95 here... YUCK.<P>Thoughts & Prayers.... and see ya'll this weekend!<BR>Butterfly

R
R
Sorry bout' earlier repeat posts guys. Laptop hung as I was submitting, when I returned I was all over the place. Post must have caught in a loop.<P>The Student .... thanks for the good tips on what tittys to have installed and how. $4K is a chunk of change, but I think it'll be worth it.<P>Hey, did you hear about that exotic dancer who had breast implants installed in her butt? She wanted to sue the surgeon because they didn't meet her expectations. She was told they'd eventually soften and round with the rest of her tush, but still 6 mos later they look like boobs on her butt.<P>Man, this has got to be the MB record for the longest post ... 500+. So proud to be a part of it.<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

K
K
Geez, ya'll STILL partying? I just had to stop by to see what was going on...no hope of catching up on all this tho...<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Hey, did you hear about that exotic dancer who had breast implants installed in her butt? She wanted to sue the surgeon because they didn't meet her expectations. She was told they'd eventually soften and round with the rest of her tush, but still 6 mos later they look like boobs on her butt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You'd think in her line of work that might be an asset...better than the reverse, in any case!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

R
R
I don't know Kam6318 ... there are some women out there that do have boobs the size of a butt, look at Anna Nicole Smith and Pamela Lee.<P>What a back ache.<P>Jo

M
M
Butterfly,<BR> I would of shown up,but Lora didn't show up to do my yard(after she promised!),so I had to do it all by myself. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I found out doing yardwork by yourself isn't much fun.It's better when you know someone else is sweating as much as you.Besides,those showers together afterwards were fun.<BR> Don't know Kevin Costner,but I do know a Kevin that I can fix you up with.He works at Microsoft,wears these really thick glasses,and has a real cool pocket calculator!<P> Hey,by the way,thanks for the compliment on my butt.I don't normally get those. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph~~MG

Y
Y
Wow guys and gals,<P>Partying hardy I see. This is the longest post I have seen. <P>So who looks like Mel again? And who looks like Kevin? Im confused here, but Ill take either thanks very much. Actually that Mel Gibson does it for me especially in a skiiirt!<P>Talking regret, I know I made alot of mistakes in my marriage. I took it for granted alot and neglected my relationship w/my h a bit. But nobody deserves an OW flaunted to the world. The lack of respect he showed me and the pain he caused being brutally truthful for the sake of his happiness was not necessary. I don't miss that one bit. I am still married to him, but I have found I have no love left in my heart for him anymore. <P>Take it easy all,<P>G

R
R
So what are we shootin for here ...600 threads?<P>Pretty interesting Murph, Lora was going to mow your lawn ... I'm gonna see if she'll do mine too. I'm not to far away from her and I really need it done.<P>Hope she does weed eating and pulling too. Plus I could use some bark delivered and spread around. When she's done w/that maybe she can paint the house???<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

M
M
Hey,<BR> It's the Puget Sound Gang!<BR> How about this weather? Supposed to be nice this weekend,too.I got off early today,picked up some bark and spread it around(I didn't wait around for Lora).Going to be about 80' tomorrow.Those people back east can keep that 100'weather,80'is hot enough for me.<BR> Hi Gerri,<BR> No,nobody deserves to have OP flaunted in their face,along with disrespectful remarks.I got the same,exact thing;didn't matter that I put up with her BS,too,all these years.<BR> Jo,<BR> Are you really going to paint your house?Maybe you can have a paint party--BYOB.What color?<P> --Murph~~Mel(I wish)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi Guys!!!<P>We're gonna keep this thread going until they tell us to stop or lock it! LOL<P>I HAVE THE WHOLE WEEKEND OFF!!!!!!!!!<P>They trained 8 new people this weekend and they got the weekend shifts. I just have to stop by tomorrow and Sunday to make sure everything's ok. YIPPEE!!!<P>Hey Mel,<BR>Just so ya know, it was only 95 today and we had another thunderstorm! I do wish it was only in the 80's though.<P>Yardwork volunteers...please raise your hands!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> Do you really look like her?(tongue hanging out).That's great that you get the weekend off.About time they hired some extra help.Big plans for the weekend?<BR> I don't think they'll kick us off here.I see this board has no moderator,so I guess that means we can say anything we want,(well,almost anything).<BR> As you know I am a yard expert.I used to have my own show called"This Old Yard".Remember it?Probably do a little yardwork in the morning,then I'm going to go play(no,not the ShowerMassager). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Mel?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel!!<P>I never thought anything about looking like Jodie Foster until people started telling me that about 5 years ago. Yeah, there is a strong resemblance. (Get your tongue back in! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>I hate to do yard work! That's what I have sons for! LOL I do love flowers though. Roses and tulips are my favorites.<P>I'm not gonna do much over the weekend. Just hang out and relax!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie

M
M
JF,<BR> That's why I got my lawn all mowed(Lora?),and bark put down before tomorrow.There's a small town a little ways from here with a nice park where they have classic car shows.A lot of people at the Lazy B own those old classic cars,and meet down there.Usually have a BBQ.A nice place to just hang out,and relax.Do you have any lakes,or rivers by you?<P> --Murph/MelG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>Yeah, I live really close to the South Branch of the Potomac River. And we have Jennings Randolph Lake. It's manmade but really nice.(Army Corps of Engineers) And Blackwater Falls is only about an hour away. <P>I'd really like to take the boys camping one weekend soon. They've been dying to go. They love to go fishing. <P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Agent Starling,<BR> Did you see that movie?<BR> Have you ever been up to Niagra Falls?I always wanted to see that,but it's a little off the beaten path for me.<P> --Martin Riggs

R
R
Hey MG and JF,<P>How you night owls doin?<P>House painting is in the picture for this summer. Thought I'd paint it a cool Blue with White trim. Big job but painting is very theraputic, an EN for me right now.<P>Think Lora and I are headed for the Farmer's Market on Sunday, that is of course after we visit Starbucks. Single shot, no whip, 1 pump of choc, 2% grande mocha .... YES!<P>Sounds so good, think I'll raid the fridge for some Haagen Das Mocha Choc Chip.<P>Be back in 5.<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
LETHAL WEAPONS!! My favorite movies!!!!!<P>Nope, I've never been to Niagara Falls. Actually I haven't been out of WV much. I've been to Sea World in OH, Detroit, VA, MD, PA, and DE. That's about it! Have never traveled much but would love to someday!<P>Mitz/Jodie (Claire)

Page 26 of 136 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation