Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 136 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Am I the only MB'er in WV??? Everyone else is so far away from me!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!<P>Mitz

M
M
Haagen Das Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!!!<BR> I'll be RIGHT over,Jo.You coming,Jodie?<BR> She's not too far from me.<BR> I'm looking at the map here,and you're sure a long ways from the ice cream! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com](Is'nt that mean?)<BR> Painting a house is a big job,we did ours about 5 years ago-Whew!<BR> Hey Jodie,seen Lethal Weapon 4?<P> --Martin R.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>I've seen every movie you've starred in! I'm your biggest fan!!!<P>Sure, rub it in that it would take me either a three day ride or an 8 hour flight to get there! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] By then all the ice cream will be gone!!! <P>Jodie

R
R
Yup, and Paul Newman Popcorn aft the Haagen Das. I'm on a diet, junk food only, but good junk food.<P>House is 8 yrs old, really needs it.<P>Didn't even know there was a Lethal Weapon 4. Must of been going thru Affair Discovery when it came out, there were a few months there where I was in shock.<P>Nothing good on PPV, anyone have suggestions for a rental?<P>Jo<P><P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> Jo says she looks like Daisy Fuentes.Isn't that the good-looking gal that was on...um..."Hee Haw"? Sure hope she gets here soon with that Haggen Das.<BR> What,you never been to Disneyland?You'll never earn your Mouseketeers ears that way!<P> --M.Riggs

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nope, never been anywhere near Disneyland. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Ain't that a shame? That's what I get for marrying a man who would rather get unemployment than work! Now that I've gotten rid of him, I am determined to go places. Hell, I'm even gonna come to WA soon!<P>Mitz

R
R
Alright Mr. Riggs ... real funny. Saw Hee Haw a couple times, considered it the Western version of Benny Hill.<P>Hey, anyone monitoring these threads, just wondering if there's a cap on how many before they archive or kick you off.<P>Jo

M
M
Jo/Daisy,<BR> Have you seen the Sixth Sense,yet?Now there's a good movie to watch when you're all alone in the house.Pass the PN popcorn,please.<BR> Jodie/Mitz,<BR> You probably wouldn't want to visit here in August.It can get as hot as 85',a real scorcher!<P> --M.R.<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jo, <P>There's no moderator on the divorcing/divorced forum so I don't know if anyone will say anything or not. Hope not!!!!<P>Mitz/Jodie Foster

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>I'm dying to see the Sixth Sense, just haven't had the chance yet!<P>oooooo a whole 85 degrees. It'll feel like AC compared to being on the east coast in August! If I can take 95+ I can take 85!! I'm getting a little tired of the heat and humidity. <P>Jodie<BR>Hey did you ever see the movie that Mel and Jodie were in together? In was a western, a remake of a show that James Garner starred in. Can't remember the name of it!

M
M
JF,<BR> You're thinking of"Maverick".<BR> I remember Benny Hill.Wasn't he that funny English guy that was always stepping on a rake,and hitting himself in the.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Martin

R
R
Man, just visited the Infidelity Forum, a post called Religious Beliefs was visited by Tempest (moderator).<P>Kinda put the Kibosh on that thread pronto. It needed to be done, too much controversy.<P>So .. I'm poppin the PN, how many bags do we need?<P>Yeah Murph, I mean Mel, I've seen 6th Sense, it was pretty good. Anyone seen "Three Kings"? Thinking about renting it.<P>Hee Haw Daisey (but not missing any teeth)<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>Yep, that's the one I'm thinking of! <P>Benny Hill! OMG! So stupid it was funny! I just watched Big Daddy with Adam Sandler last week. I laughed so hard!!!<P>Josie,<BR>I did see the religion thread. I read them but never post. It gets too out of hand sometimes. Religion comes up every once in a while.<P>Jodie<BR>

M
M
Daisey,<BR> I saw"Three Kings".It wasn't too bad.More of a "guy"movie,not a chick flick(but it does have George Clooney).I'll have to check out that post.<BR> Jodie,<BR> That's why we have so many lakes here,because it gets so hot! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --M.Riggs

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>I hate to tell ya, but 85 isn't what I call hot. I'd love for it to stay 85 or below here. Plus the humidity is high and we weren't getting much rain! <P>Jodie

R
R
Decided on "End of Days", starring Arnold. Sounds okay. Starts at 11:30, can you guys make it?<P>On your way here pick up something to drink, maybe Margaritas? I've got a really good blender, 1/5 Jose Cuervo Gold and lots of ice. Just need the salt and mixer. <P>-D

M
M
Daisey,<BR> I saw that movie,let me tell you how it ends,you see Arnold goes into this building,and........Drat,there's the phone.<P> --M.R.

R
R
Okay, I'm not a real big fan of stupid English humor, but have either of you guys seen Mr. Bean?<P>The one I saw was where he was making this huge Turkey for Thanksgiving, aft stuffing it he noticed his watch was missing. So he sees it in the turkey and can't get it with his hands so sticks his head in it ... you get the rest. <P>Big Daddy was really funny, Adam Sandler is great. Ever heard his CD "My Car". It's hilarious. <P>Daisy

M
M
Daisey,<BR> I watched part of his movie.The part where he's left alone to guard"Whistlers Mother"at the art museum.What a screw-up,huh?<P> Jodie,are you still around or are you ZZZZZ?<P> --Riggs

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel/Martin,<P>I'm still here but I'm gonna head to bed. I need to get a little sleep tonight! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 27 of 136 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation