Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 136 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 135 136
M
M
Me too.Big day tomorrow.You have a good one.Go easy on the yardwork. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --William Wallace

B
B
Mel, Murphy, Martin, William..... whoever you are now.....<BR>I know what you mean about yard work, it seems harder alone (not just because there's more of it). I'd be willing to partner up for some yard work..... but I'm not so sure about the shower (don't want to get on Jodie's s@#% list) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. I guess I'll stick to the.... what was it??? AquaPal LOL LOL... But I'd be willing to share my hot tub after a long day of weed pulling, shed cleaning, painting & such. I'm even a decent cook [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. <P>I will be in WA (actually ID & WA) sometime late summer/early fall... I could help rake leaves! Maybe we could drive the convertable I entend to rent down the coast and treat ourselves to some mouse ears.<P>Since everyone else has turned in for the night... um... morning.... I guess I should too.<P>Nighty Night All <BR>Flutterby zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>Can you imagine Mel Gibson doing your yardwork??? Getting all sweaty??? Whew!!! I'd be following him around watching all day!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It's a shame you can't join in a little earlier. BTW, we'll be coming to used the hot tub soon!!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Geez, I take a couple days off of reading here and what do I find? My name being bandied about and my schedual filled. Now I did my own compost spreading on thursday, am going to mother in laws to pull weeds today, and meeting Jo on sunday.. Have to start working full time to support myself...<P><BR>Murph, I will get to you about November if its not raining, and the rest of you I am waiting for my plane tickets, offers of pina colodas, and other perks. I have 2 weeks off in August that it looks like I will be vacationing alone.<P>But lawn mowing isn't my strong point. Actually I can't get the mower started. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Might have to get an electric one if <BR>I end up needing to do it myself.<BR>Lora<BR>

M
M
Lora,<BR> Look who finally showed up.Yes,we have your free time all booked up.Wasn't that nice of us?<BR> Too bad about working full-time.I have to show up at the Lazy B for 8 hours,and it really cuts into my day.<BR> November,November,what's happening in November?Refresh my memory,I can't help it-I'm blond! Where are you going to vacation at?My folks are moving down around Palm Springs,so I might visit them at Christmas time.Be a nice change from our wet winter.<BR> Now I did it.All these women think I look like Mel.I don't look anything like him,but don't tell them.SHHHH-it'll be our little secret.<BR> Well,I'm going to go enjoy the sunshine while it's here.You have a good day.Try a little starter fluid in that mower!<P> --Murph/Tom Cruise [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Lora, <P>Glad you finally stopped by! Actually Murph is the one who started volunteering your yardwork services! He did it! He did it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>Ok, now which is it?? Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise?? Actually I think we figured you didn't look exactly like Mel Gibson. He's not blonde, remember? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Enjoy the sunshine!!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

W
W
Hey Guys and Gals............ [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Don't have the kids this week-end,sooo,I slept in,drinking some java and being a total bum!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>BTW Lethal W......great flicks!.....Six Sence was great!.....(I am a real sucker for scary movies)Still have yet to see Scream 3.<P>Tom or Mel...MMmmmmmmm,boy that is a tough one.Well,who am I kidding,if either one showed up at my door step.....I wouldn't be picky...(ya,like that will ever happen..LOL)<P>I had to do the yard this week-end.<P>Oh,darn it's ranining.........guess it will have to wait. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....LOL<P>You all have a good one!......the weather is terrible here........so I will be lurking. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take it easy!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

R
R
Hey all,<P>Messed up the day for Farmer's Market w/Lora. It's Saturday morning. Oh well, she and I are still on for java tomorrow.<P>Very very nice weather. Wish Lora and her MIL would swinge by and hit those weeds.<P>Awaiting delivery of my "Private Lies" book today. Looking forward to reading about the inevitable destruction and havick my H & OW's relationship are sure to experience. <P>It'll be like reading about their Karma before it happens. So looking forward to it.<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

M
M
You guys are haveing WAY TOO much fun here....LOL<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
my3kids,<P>join in! It goes on every night! Just something to occupy our sick minds! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz

W
W
Hey Jodie,My3kids........Hi ya!<P>What's happening????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

R
R
Yup, we're twisted alright. We wanna blow up the DB by maxing out the threads on this post. [kidding [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]]<P>I think we're shootin for 1K threads, tonight's goal is 700, come on by and do your part.<P>Gotta hop in the shower, be back in 1 hour.<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Geez, it's been a long day! <P>First I stopped by the house that I work at to check on the new staff. Then took the boys shopping. That was a disaster in itself. Did ya ever try to break up 2 kids wrestling in KMart, and at the same time, keep a 3 year old from escaping the shopping cart?? Needless to say, we didn't stay long!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now, I've got to do housework and laundry! Any volunteers??<P>Mitz/Jodie

M
M
It's HOT,HOT,HOT!<BR> Must of been about 85' today.<BR> Can't take this heat much longer....I'm melting......I'm meltiiinnnnggg........<P> --Murph/TC<P> <BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My dear Murph,<P>YOU ARE A NINNY!!!! LOL LOL<P>We've had 90+ temps for about 2 weeks now!! THAT'S HOT!!!!<P>Mitz/JF

L
L
hot here too.. spent 6 hours pulling weeds today, but her yard looks great... well, except fot the spots we sort of missed and then were too tired to consider. <P>Murph, I could swear you mentioned Woody Allen looks in the past, but that was before the dating thread. I realize the truth isn't always the thing to do on line. LOL<P>Hope everyone is having a good weekend. <BR>Lora

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OMG Lora,<P>You're right!!! He did mention Woody Allen and someone else!! <P>Ahhhh Murph, we caught you!!! LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> Now my tongue is really hanging out.But it's starting to cool down now.Well,when you're used to 50'-60'weather,then all of a sudden it's in the 80's,you don't get much time to adjust.<BR> Sounds like you had a fun day at the grocery store.I took a nice drive,and went to a car show.I think I heard Lora volunteering for housework. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Tom

R
R
Hi Lora!<P>Had a okay day. H called a few times, I'm ignoring him for a while. Need a serene life at least for a couple more days.<P>Doesn't your back hurt from weed pulling? Your MIL is lucky to have you for a DIL.<P>Hey ... we on for tomorrow morning, say 9:00 at SB?<P>Gosh it was sooo nice today! Love Washington when we have this weather, no place better.<P>Jo

M
M
Lora&Jodie,<BR> I just said that to throw you off.My stbx HATES Woody.She never would of married me if I looked like him!<P> --M/T

Page 28 of 136 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation