Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 136 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I wish it would stay between 75 and 80 year round here. Can't do too much in hot weather. Have to stay inside in the AC. <P>My kids fought all day!!! You'd think they'd be happy that I was home and be angels for me! Yeah, right!! LOL<P>Jodie

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Woody Allen is definately one weird man!!!! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Murph..............<P>If I remember corectly a co-worker said that you looked like Chuck Noris and Woody Allen<P>Right????????<P>It is ok,how about this I looked like <P>MM.............do you know who that is?????<P>Hey Mitz,sorry the boys were fighting,I can't handle when I just have 2 fighting.UGH!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hey Woody ... you got caught!<P>Thats okay I really look like Julia Child but older ..... LOL LOL LOL<P>Lora, you cleaning houses too! So Cool! Do you shampoo rugs? Can I make an appt for you to breeze by? No big hurry, you can start on the house cleaning aft you get the house painted. Is tomorrow a good day to start?<P>Jo

R
R
M M ... let me think ... um Marilyn Manson??? How about Mini Mouse? I know Marilyn Monroe, right?<P>Still thinking ...<P>Jo

M
M
Gina,<BR> You look like Marilyn Monroe,really?<BR> That co-worker needs glasses,she thought I was somebody else.<BR> Jodie,<BR> Stick those kids outside for a while.They won't fight for long!<BR> Daisy,<BR> Julia Child is cute,and can she cook!<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Well Jo,<P>Ironically enough I Have asked H to show me how to work the carpet shampooer.<P>But I don't think you people quite realize that I am a very mellow, laid back person. I prefer a day reading and eating bonbons to all this serious work we are talking about.<P>Yup, coffee at 9 sounds good. But are you sure you don't want to go to the airport and catch H and Gladys going out after work tonight? <P>Murph,<BR> Ok how much do I have to pay you to stop you from giving my name out for all household chores? Lets see, I can tell them all I met you, and you do look more like Mel than Woody. <P>Jo and I are considering a night out, first I will get a look at silocone sally, her H OW, then we will go to see my H and his friend where they hang out. What do you all think? I think we are just joking... But you never can tell what crazyness lurks in the hearts of the betrayed.<BR>Lora

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Marilyn Monroe....don't we all wish we looked at least a little like her???<P>Murph,<BR>Um, it's after midnight here! The kids are all in bed! But that's exactly what I did. I told them to get outside and I didn't want to hear anything unless someone was bleeding or a bone was broken! LOL<P>Jodie

W
W
Yeah,yeah,yeah,.......that's it.Marilyn M.<P>Good guess! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh,yeah,I do look like her! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL.....LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Had to take care for an emergency there for a minute. Any of you guys have kitties?<P>I've got three .. S I A M E S E !<P>Two of them were stuck on the screen door ... and headed for the vaulted ceiling fan.<P>Having three is like having a motorcycle gang in your house. When I get home from work the furniture is re-arranged.<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jo,<P>I have one cat who is fat and lazy. He's yellow and his name is Michael. I used to have a cat who was 1/2 siamese (Tiger). She was striped but had the facial features of a siamese and was very prissy. She carried herself like she was queen of the house! LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Lora,<BR> Sorry,but I thought you said in another post that you LOVE doing house and yardwork,my mistake!No,I better not make a deal with you.You'd probably tell them I look like Quasimodo!<BR> <BR> You want to go check out the OW?(Silicone Sally [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]),Sounds like the way to ruin a good evening.<P> --Murph/Tom?

R
R
I'm up for a night of detective work, Lora.<P>It's really pretty cool cuz you H doesn't know what I look like and visa versa, however we already know my H is a Putz, so I don't need any more proof.<P>But I would like to know what SS looks like. I would wnat a full account if you spyed, maybe you could take a picture?? Think that would be to obvious?<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My H and The Thing live 10 minutes from me and I've only seen her 3 times. I think the next time I see her, I'm gonna shake her hand and congratulate her on winning the drunken prize! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz

L
L
Jo,<BR> I'm sure famous kareoke people with fake boobs get their pictures taken all the time... no problem.<BR>Lora

R
R
Quasi,<P>You dishing out the snacks tonight? Toll House Choc Chip cookies sounds really good...Got Milk?<P>Lora,<P>I've got a new bad habit, biting my nails. Never did it before. Think it's another sympton of frayed nerves. What can you put on them to keep yourself from biting them?<P>Mitz,<P>Kitty babies are great. Just love 'em. But I really am a dog/horse person. Siamese are kinda like dogs, they fetch, really! Have two Chocolates and one Lilac.<P>My neighbors have a potato gun, you ever heard of a potato gun? They built it themselves, place potatoes in it and shoot them. Makes a really loud noise, their shootin it off right now.<P>No, I don't live next door to Jed Clampett.

R
R
Jodi,<BR>Michael is a great name for a Orange Tabby. And yeah, Siamese definately have a tude.<P>Lora,<BR>Here's what you could say to SS:<P>"Hi, I was just noticing your boob job and was wondering if I could take a pix of you. See my girlfriend wants a boob job and I want to show her what NOT to do." Take pix and Run FAST Lora ... I think she hits.<P>Quasi,<BR>Still waiting on response for munchies.<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jo, <P>I think Murph got lost on his way back from the ice cream freezer! <P>Lora,<P>If you do it, run like hell!!! LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Daisy,<BR> No milk,how about applejuice?Tollhouse sounds good.You want some donut holes with those?<BR> Try soaking your fingers in fish fertilizer.<BR> You have neighbors that shoot potatoes at you?..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Quasi

R
R
Hey man, where's Murph and Lora?<P>Jo

Page 29 of 136 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation