Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 136 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>How in the hell does a man go from a yard god to a love god, to Mel Gibson, to Tom Cruise to Woody Allen to Quasimodo in just a few short days????? <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> The same way he goes from being the Perfect H,the Perfect SIL,the Perfect BIL,and all around nice guy,to being a horrible,cruel,controlling,spouse.How does that happen,anyway?<P> --M/Q

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Hell if I know. I went from being a good wife and mother, to a punching bag, to someone not even worth being around. Go figure?<P>Jodie

R
R
Murph,<BR>That was a good answer. You're too much.<P>Mitz, Murph & Lora,<BR>Gonna sign off now, I'm pooped. You guys behave now. Wanna see a BIG 700 or better on this post tomorrow. <P>See you manana Lora. 9:00a <P>Hey, maybe I'll bring tape so you can hear SS at her best. What a treat!<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

R
R
One last note:<P>Mel,<BR>Not to worry, you'll always be our "Yard God".<P>Daisy

M
M
'Night,Daisy.You and Lora have fun.<BR> "Silicone Sally".... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Jodie,<BR> Well,you don't have to be a punching bag anymore.Those bruises healing up? What makes a guy hit his W,anyway?<P> --M/Q

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel,<P>Nope, I am no longer a punching bag. <P>The bruises are all healed. I do have a couple permanent injuries but nothing noticeable. <P>Anything would make him hit me. Waking him up for work the wrong way, fixing the wrong way, asking him where he had been, asking him to fix something that was broken, finally getting tired of him and telling him to shut his f#@#*%g mouth! You name it, it was a good reason! Oh, and it was all my fault too!<P>Nite Nite JO!!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Gee,I should have you talk to my stbx.She thought she had it bad.I never layed a hand on her.If I was mad at her,I'd just go away and sulk [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Maybe her next H will slap her around a little,and she won't think I was so bad.<BR>I guess I'm pretty passive,just can't see hitting a woman.<P> --Murph

R
R
Hey, really quick, you guys should breeze y the Gneral Forum and take a look at the "Murder Mystery" thread. It's gettin kinda interesting. Sweetpea is doing lots of research. She's good.<P>She could quit her day job and become a P.I.<P>Jo<P><BR>p.s. So very sorry about P-abuse you've endured and suffered Mitz. Thank God you & children got out alive. It's always the nicest ppl that suffer this kinda stuff. Doesn't make sense.<P>Nite nite...

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>The thing is, my H always blamed me and never accepted responsibility for anything he did. So....he will carry that into any future relationships. I wish he would have walked away but he didn't. Well, finally he did. Now, that he's gone it's almost like it happened to someone else and I do wonder why I put up with it for so long. <P>Jo, <P>I did see the thread but haven't checked it in a while. I'll do that now!<P>Mitz/Jodie<BR>

M
M
JF,<BR> You're right.Just like my stbx,he'll carry his faults right into the next relationship.Can't see much future for these second relationships.Not only putting up with someone new,but the emotional baggage from the last one.<BR> Well,I'm going to hit the hay.Been a long day.This killer heat wears a person out!<BR> <BR>'Night,Jodie!<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Night Mel!<P>Hope it cools off a little for you tomorrow! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
RAIN! ALL IT DOES HERE IS RAIN!<P> Man,from 85' yesterday to 55' today.<BR> See what I mean, Mitz!<P> --Murph~~YG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
MURPH!!<P>It's nice here. Not hot at all! It rained off and on all night so I guess that cooled things off. I think it's only about 80 outside. NICE WEATHER!! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Mitz,<BR> I just posted.You been hanging around your PC all morning?<BR> I got up about 6AM;suprised that it was cloudy out,so watched a little TV,did some housework,and balanced the checkbook.<BR> Send some sun this way.I wanted to get outside today.<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I've been hre pretty much all morning. I did have to shut it off a couple of times to make a couple quick phone calls. I had to call in to work and check on the new staff. <P>It's kinda overcast today. It looks like we might get some more rain later. I hope not. My oldest needs to mow the grass! LOL<P>Mitz

M
M
Mitz,<BR> I suppose I could send Lora over.....oops,I told her I wouldn't volunteer her anymore.Yeah,this board(and the Internet)can get a little addicting,but look how much fun we all have!<BR> I'm going over to my folks in a while for Father's Day.You have any plans?<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>No specific plans today but I guess I should go see my dad! LOL I do have to run in to work. The boy who lives in the house wants me to bring my kids over to visit. <P>I think I'm more addicted to the board and email. I've only been online for a year and I still get all excited when I get email! LOL LOL I actually get bored waiting for it! LOL<P>Mitz/Jodie

M
M
Mitz/Jodie,<BR> My folks are getting up there(late 70's),and they're selling their house and moving south.I've been trying to get over and see them as much as possible.They won't be around forever.<BR> They were really supportive through this whole mess,and helped me to realise it wasn't all my fault.<BR> I wonder how Daisy's and Lora's big spy caper went?<P> --Murph/Mel/Tom

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My parents aren't quite that age. My dad is almost 60 and my mom is almost 54. I either see or talk to them everyday. They are the ones who watch the boys for me when I work. <BR>My parents have been supportive emotionally and financially when the A** wouldn't help. But my mom did kinda push me to file for divorce sooner than I did. I just had to tell her I wasn't ready. She did try to understand. <P>Jodie/Mitz

Page 30 of 136 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation