Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 136 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 135 136
M
M
THE 600th POST!!!<BR> IT'S MINE,ALL MINE!!!<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
YIPPEE!!!!! Let's try to make it to 700 tonight!! Everyone join in!!!<P>Mitzi

M
M
Whew! All that excitement wore me out.<BR> Well,my sis called.She finally made it over to the folks.I'm gonna take off,now.Catch you later.Better get out there and mow that lawn! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Woody

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I do not mow the grass! I might do a little of it but not all. Why do you think I have 3 sons?? LOL LOL<P>Have a good day! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Well Murph,<P>We are all talk and no action. It would have been a good night too as my H stayed out 3 hours after work. We did met for coffee and did a little husband bashing. Probably not the MB way, but it feels good to talk to someone who understands.<P>Mitzi, <BR> I worked hard at my MILs yesterday, that might be it for the year for me... sorry to leave all your work unfinished.<BR>lora

R
R
I AM SO VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU TWO!<P>Thought we talked about 700 threads by this morning. Not a very good effort.<P>Lora and I didn't do any spying. Lora chickened out! Not really, kidding. <P>We had java and talked alot. H bashed for a while and Lora listened to tape of SS, well kind of. <P>Oh man, work tomorrow. And counseling session w/H (aka Bonehead). Not looking forward to it, rather stick needles in my eyeballs.<P>Wonder how long before I get outta this Blue Funk. Counsleor said 6 mos. I'm thinking more like 6 yrs. <P>Going for Haagen Das again, plain old chocolate this time.<P>Anybody out there, Mel, Murph, Mitz, Jodi, Quasi,Lora?<P>Jo

Y
Y
Hey guys and gals,<P>What's up? Is everyone out doing the dad thing? I just hung cause it is raining again here in the Pacific Northwest. My dad has been dead for quite a while and since no more h around, fathers day is now a non event.<P>Resilient, <P>noticed you are from the Washington too. I am in Issaquah! What is with this weather. Went out and hung at a couple hang outs last night, and the weather was absolutely balmy. Now it is absolutely miserable. I cant wait to get out of here. My youngest gets out of school tommorow, so I guess summer has begun. It will be nice to sleep late. <P>Well people, I am off to do laundry. Fuuunn!!!!

M
M
Jo/Daisy,<BR> I'm here,off and on.I responded to your post on the general board,by the way(I don't go over there too often).<BR> I got a new scanner,and learning how to attach pix to my e-mail.So I'm e-mailing between my two e-mail accounts trying to get it right!You got one of these new-fangled things?Sorry you're having a bad day.Maybe I can cheer you up. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Quasi

M
M
Gerri,<BR> The weather was the pits today.Where did that sun go? Typical June,right?<BR> Issaquah!We looked at buying a house there about 16 years ago,but at that time it was a town out in the sticks!Traffic was non-existent.It sure has grown.Guess I should of bought that 5 acres! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Tom

R
R
Hey Limerick,<BR>How ya doing? Issaquah, huh? Lets see, bet you work in the Electronics industry.<P>My SIL lives in Lake Sammamish. She loves it but may move back to Texas soon. Wants to go back to work at Del.<P>Quasi/Mel/Murph,<BR>Nice to hear from ya.<BR>Haven't been over to the G Forum in a bit, I'll check out your thread. New scanner huh. NEAT! We had one, but H took it w/him. I have a few at work too. Intel is gonna give all it's employees an entire system end of Q3 (all inclusive). So very cool. <P>How was your day? Watching a movie on Lifetime, 'bout a woman in her 40's leaves her family to go to school, turns out she's having an affair. She says all the classic things to her H bef discovery "I love you but not in love w/you" puts him thru shear torcher before she finally admits to the A. How cruel she was to him. And she's so awful to her three kids, really selfish and uncaring.<P>Hope they show the Karma part where she ends up with nothing and no one to love.<P>You need to take a pix of yourself and scan it to show us how much you look like Mel. Dying to see it. Our one and only Yard God.<P>Jo

L
L
Hey, It never rained here in Gig Harbor today. We must be in the sun belt.<P>No fathers here either. I didn't even wish H a happy fathers day. Since he told me I wasn't his mother on Mothers Day, maybe thats OK.<P>Lora<BR>

M
M
Jo,<BR> Yeah,maybe I can find a pic of Mel(the real one)to send to you.My pix are coming out way oversize on my e-mail,taking up a lot of KB.Scanning them at 4"x6" to My Documents,but when I attach to e-mail,they're larger than PC screen.You know anything about these things? Help!<BR> Sounds like a depressing movie,think I'll pass.<BR> Lora,you must be in the sunbelt,it drizzled all morning here.<P> --Murph<BR>

R
R
Sure Murph,<P>Know a little bit about scanning and sizing. In your scan sftwr somewhere there should be a "Smart" sizing tool or equivilent. If you can locate it [maybe thru Help], then use it to scale it down dimensionally, in that same area there should also be a tool to reduce it's kb size. What that does is optomize it by eliminating all unneeded spacing and garbage, but it doesn't effect the quality of the rendering.<P>Does that help? Hope so.<P>Wish I was there to help you out more.<P>Jo

Y
Y
Murphy,<P>Agree typical June. New scanner sounds like fun. I am trying to figure out my new video/digital scanner that I just purchased. It has quite a few bells and whistles. Also very complicated. <P>Resilient,<P>I have a view of Lake Sammamish. It aint the sticks any more. Feel like I have the last big lot (2 acres) It is getting ovewhelming caring for it myself. <P>So you work for Dell? I am getting ready to call and get a new machine, any recommends?<P>Oh well gotta go,<P>Ger

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, I was on the phone!! Did I miss the party?????<P>It was nice here in WV but did rain a little. It didn't even get HOT either, just really warm!! <P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Sorry I missed the weekend party here guys.... but <B>BOY</B> did I have a <B>GREAT</B> weekend!!!!!!!<P>I've always wanted to fly off in a private jet, and I got the chance this weekend!!!!!<P>A friend of mine, his wife, and a guy he works with invited me to go with them to Vegas.... my friend called me Friday night and invited me to go with them.... the flew down from Denver and picked me up Saturday night. <P>I'm too pooped to go into all the details right now.... but the guy he works with is part owner of a Jazz club there, and we went to the opening of the new show (new management). <P>It was a weekend of private jets, helichopteres, suites at Belagio's, clubs, gambling, and LOTS OF FUN! I'll fill in the rest tomorrow at lunch time.<P>Night all!<BR>Flutterby..... aka Party Animal!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>VEGAS! So, fill us in! Did you win any money????<P>That is so cool!<P>Hey all!<P>I gotta work! Don't have too much fun without me!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hi!<P>Thread 617 and counting!<P>Are we misbehaving for doing this? GOOD!<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

D
D
Mitzi<P>YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO?<P>Um check your mail girl, I can't come see you next week if you don't get me your number and a location quick !!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph, thanks for stealing my email partner away !!<P>Dana<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Dana,<P>I sent you my phone number just now! Call me sometime soon. I do work 3pm-11pm everyday until Friday. Either call before 2:30pm or after 11:30pm. I'm up late as you can see, so that won't matter. <P>Murph/Mel Gibson is keeping me busy trying to get this thread to 700 posts without his help. We women are doing all the work!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz

Page 31 of 136 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation