Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 136 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Am I going to have to get this to 700 posts all by myself???!!! <P>Murph/Mel,<BR>Come out, come out where ever you are!!<P>Jo, Gina, anybody???<P>Ok, I guess I'm gonna have to change shifts at work!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
>>>It's 5:30AM,Tuesday morning,getting ready for work.<BR> Where is everybody?<BR> Jodie? Are you STILL in bed!Come on,get up!There's work to be done,lawns to be mowed.<BR> Looks like it's going to be a nice day. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OK, I confess! I slept in!! It's after 10am and I've only been up for about 20 minutes! LOL LOL<P>Come on guys! We need 700 posts!!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

K
K
six-hundred and twenty-three...

B
B
Hey.... sorry I went away again.... my phone line at home is down again. That's what happens when you live way outside of town. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It may take a few days for them to fix it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But on a brighter note.... Vegas was a blast. I'll try to get back on at lunch time and fill ya'll in!<P># 624?<P>Flutterby

R
R
A BIG 625!<P>Woo hoo!! Only 75 more to go. We're on our way.<P>Whoever posts the 700th thread wins a BIG surprise. Courtesy of Murph/Mel/Tom/Quasi.<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

R
R
No. 626 ...<P><BR>Am I the only dork doing this???<P>Jo

R
R
ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-SEVEN!<P>H e l l oooooooooooooooooooooooooo<P>anyone out there?

R
R
That last thread was a test to see if anyone was watching.<P>SIX HUNDRED TWENTY-SEVEN!<P>jo

R
R
six hundred twenty-nine.<P>Don't ask what happened to 628, long story.<P>Jo

D
D
Just curious...what purpose does this thread serve ???<P>[censored]

B
B
Post # 631 (HI JO!)<P>[censored], <BR>The purpose of this thread is, in it's basic form, to <B>RELIEVE STRESS</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], and to have some fun by 1) goofing off (some of us even from work:rolleyes [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]; 2) seeing how long we can keep the silly thing alive! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>At least that's my take on it.... oh, and don't forget the ice cream!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Flutterby [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited June 20, 2000).]

R
R
Hi [censored]!<P>We'd tell ya, but then we'd have ta kill ya.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

B
B
OOPS!!!! I told [censored] what we are doing.... does this mean I have to kill him..... hope not! (If I do, can I use my fryin' pan???)<BR>B

R
R
Fry Away Flutterby!<P>Duck [censored]!<P>huh??????? Now that sounded wierd.

R
R
635<P>six thirty five<P>six hundred and thirty-five<P>seis, tres, cinco<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Daisy,<BR> I got my scanner working pretty good.I've taken a lot of pix over the years(camera buff).Now I can even scan one of my old ones,and put it on my desktop background.<BR> When do you want that picture of Mel?<P> Hi Butterfly,(I forgot-who do you look like?)How's the weather down there?Pretty toasty here today,just right--high 70's.I'm off to do a little yardwork(very little).<P> --The Road Warrior [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

R
R
Post thread 637<P>Hola there Yard Man! <P>So when you were a kid, did they call you Lawn Boy???? Baaahahahahahahah <P>Very cool deal you got the scanner working. So where's the pix mon. I want it for my wallpaper.<P>I LB'd H REALLY REALLY BIG last night.<P>I am so not looking forward to talking to him again. But I'm sure he'll be calling.<P>I did go to joint session last night. I know, I kept changing my mind, not go...go...not go...go...not go ...... felt like Sybil.<P>Like the Nuns always said go with your first inclination. I shouldn't have gone. I was angry w/him and it showed just a tad.<P>I'll post what happened on General a bit later.<P>See ya Scan Man!<P>Jo

M
M
Sybil,<BR> Lawn Boy? No,they didn't have any lawns at the juvenile detention center. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> As soon as I find a worthy pic,I'll send it to you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Sorry the session didn't go well.I always went with my first inclination,too(how do you think I ended up in the detention center?).Do you have an answering machine?Works great for screening calls.Take care,Sybil/Daisy/Jo. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Mad Max<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
As usual, I'm probably late for the party! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Had a little medication confusion so I had to work late! <P>MAD MAX! The movie that started the whole Mel Gibson craze!!! YUMMY!!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 32 of 136 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation