Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 136 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 135 136
M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> Not much of a party tonight.<BR> You say you're having some confusion from taking too much medication?When that happens to me,I stand on my head until the symptoms go away!<P> --Murph/Max

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
No, not me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But that would be worth trying! LOL<P>The boys who live in the house I work in have some meds missing. They are controlled substances (ritalin) so someone is in big trouble!! Not me! I'd hate to be the one who did take it though! <P>So, how are you Mad Max?<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz/Jodie,<BR> I'm doing OK.I feel like Max on our freeways around here.You have to be a little aggressive or they'll drive right over the top of you.A guy from work got into an accident on the way home yesterday,rolled his full-size truck on the freeway.Wasn't hurt too bad,I guess. What do you drive?<BR> <BR>Weather here is pretty nice today,upper 70's.Just right!<P> --Murph/MM

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel/Murph,<P>I drive a hunk "O" junk! LOL LOL<P>It's a 91 Ford Tempo. Has 136,000 miles on it, has hit deer and been fixed. Just a pile of junk. But now that I'm working I can afford something else. Can't wait to start looking.<P>It wasn't bad at all here today. It only hit about 85. Just hectic at work and hectic at home as usual.<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
JF,<BR> The nice thing about a junker is no one will steal them!A lot of people around here have newer Honda's,and they get ripped off all the time.About a year ago,a movie theatre by where I work was getting several a week stolen.It's not that bad around here,but they like those Honda's.I bought my W a brand new Accord in '97,and it's a real nice car.She's got it now.Maybe it got ripped off?<P> --Murph/Mel

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I think I could leave my keys in the car possibly with the ignition running. AND no one would take it! LOL LOL<P>We don't have a lot of crime here. It's pretty calm most of the time.<P>Well, I gotta run to bed. I can hardly keep my eyes open.<P>Talk to ya later!<BR>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
'Night,Jodie/Mitz<P> Have a good day tomorrow,er,today,er,on Wed.<P> --Murph/Max [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Mel.... I don't know who I look like.... I look like me I guess... LOL.<P>Let's see, I've got med/dark brown hair, I'm 5'6", I have green eyes.... I like my eyes best... bright green with gold flecks with dark green rings around them. I have a rounded oval face (getting more oval all the time) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Well, I'm pooped... my sister & her H are in town this week, and we played golf today... I'm gonna hit the sack, before I hit the keyboard!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]Flutterby [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>PS.... the hot tub is fixed and full of water, all I need is a few friends to fill it! <BR>Oh yeah, it was in the mid/upper 90's today... Hot Hot Hot! I'ts 1 am here, and it's still 78.... UGH, almost too hot to sleep (thank goodness for Air Conditioning!)<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited June 21, 2000).]

R
R
Hey guys (Mel/Murph/Quasi, JF/Mitz and Flutterby),<P>Looks like I'm the day shift for adding to this thread.<P>Been working alot. Keeping busy is a good thing, keeps the mind occupied.<P>Hey Jodie. so you're looing at buying a new vehicle, huh. I just bought a new car. My old was was 12 yrs old, Jeep. I hated goving it up, w'd been thru so much togther. But it was becoming HIGH maintenance. <P>Bought a Y2K Explorer. Pretty dang nice and so easy to drive. Man, cars are expensive! Had no idea. think it's gonna be worth it tho, need to have a reliable vehicle since I'm on my own now.<P>How all you guys been? Good job on adding threads, but I'd really like to see 700 tomorrow morning. Get with you three!<P>I'll try to show up for this evenings chat.<P>Jo

R
R
Hey guys (Mel/Murph/Quasi, JF/Mitz and Flutterby),<P>Looks like I'm the day shift for adding to this thread.<P>Been working alot. Keeping busy is a good thing, keeps the mind occupied.<P>Hey Jodie. so you're looing at buying a new vehicle, huh. I just bought a new car. My old was 12 yrs old, Jeep. I hated giving it up, we'd been thru so much together. But it was becoming HIGH maintenance. <P>Bought a Y2K Explorer. Pretty dang nice and so easy to drive. Man, cars are expensive! Had no idea. think it's gonna be worth it tho, need to have a reliable vehicle since I'm on my own now.<P>How all you guys been? Good job on adding threads, but I'd really like to see 700 tomorrow morning. Get with it you three!<P>I'll try to show up for this evenings chat.<P>Jo<P>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 21, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 21, 2000).]

R
R
<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jo,<P>I definately need a new car! I need something that I can afford and that is roomy enough for me and 3 growing boys. If I buy something from Ford I get a discount because of the company I work for. And my brother works for general motors so I could get a discount that way. Time to start shopping.<P>I'm usually in and out during the day. I work from 3pm-11pm EST so I'm gone from here until about midnight. By that time, Murph is sometimes the only one around! LOL LOL<P>I'd like to see 1000 posts soon!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie/Mitzi

B
B
Well, good afternoon Ladies (and Gent)...<P>Hey Jo, I've got an Explorer too! Mines the dark red color.... it's a '99 I picked up dirt cheap (by comparison to new)! <P>Miss Mitz, Look into them... I love mine, and usually the only one I haul around in it is ME... but it's got lots of room. <P>Well, I've gotta get back to work before I get fired! I'll try to get on later tonight, after my sis & her H leave (we're gonna hot tub tonight!).<P>Smiles & Giggles,<BR>Flutterby (aka Dawnetta)

R
R
Hola Dawnetta,<P>Yup, they seem to be a pretty cool rides alright. Mine is Navy, really spoiled myself and got all the bells and whistles. I thought it would be okay since I've had a rough year.<P>Got my at a 4.9 Int. rate, w/$1500.00 rebate which was applied to my down.<P>I'm happy w/it.<P>Next year may try one of those "Exploitations"! Baaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! I mean "Expeditions" or is it "Excursions", whatever!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]<P>Hey Butter, does your Explorer have those foot rails? Aren't they cool!<P>Jo<P>Hi to Murph, Jodi, [censored] and Lora.

R
R
654! Man this is taking forever, can't do it all by myself. Help out guys!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]<P>Jo

D
D
Ok...I'll join in the fun in our quest for a 1,000 reply thread.<P>Mitzi: You said your car was in such bad shape that even if you left the keys in it and ignition running, no one would bother to steal it (that's pretty bad!)<P>One time I had a car that was so beat up that everytime I parked it, I had to put a sign on <BR>the windshield that said "this is NOT an abandoned car" (ha!)<P>Wonder if Mitzi was the woman I heard about who took her car in to have the brakes fixed, but they said they couldn't fix the brakes, so they made the horn "louder".<P>Isn't this ridiculous?<P>[censored] from Texas<P>

R
R
Howdy D from T,<P>Thanks for joining in. I think Mitz is out and about til 5:00p. But I'm here, although I'm working in tandem. Yeah ...right.<P>Weather here in Pacific NW is B E A U T I F U L! I think it's in the mid to high 70's.<P>Blue skies, nothing but blue skies ...yadi...yadi...yadi.<P>Do you know .. is it an LB to tell your sis-in-laws about the OW's harrassment? I have played them "THE" tape. And their outragged. Major potty mouth.<P>Jo

D
D
Hi Jo<P>Thanks for the weather report.....blah, blah, blah, blah....<P>Did you ever see Sleepless in Seattle?<P>[censored] from Texas<P>P.S.<P>Hope Mitzi appreciates the humor.....think we are really gonna be 'stretching it' to reach the magic 1,000

D
D
Hi Jo!<P>Thanks for the weather report, blah, blah, blah, blah.....<P>Did you ever see Sleepless in Seattle?<P>[censored] from Texas<P>P.S.<P>Do you think Mitzi will appreciate the humor?<BR>Think we are really 'stretching' it to think we'll reach the magic 1,000

B
B
Hey Jo.... fellow Explorer! <P>I love mine! I didn't do finaning.... I actually paid for it all at once!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (that's why I bought a '99 in January... saved me about 10-12K off a 2000 with same options).<P>I love the foot rails.... I wouldn't be able to get in it in a skirt if I didn't have those. My mom has a Lincoln Navagator.... you can't even get in it w/o using the rails & the handle inside (at least I can't!). <P>Well, just checking in & adding to the numbers!<P>Flutterby!

Page 33 of 136 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation