Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 136 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 135 136
B
B
Hey Mel.... is that all the milage you've put on that van???? I've only had my Explorer since January, and I've put over 8000 miles on it already.... of course, I have to drive 25 miles each way to/from work everyday. And I've decided not to be a homebody very much anymore... I'm always on the go!<P>What does RW stand for??? Road Warrier?? <P><B>Wooooooo HOooooooo..... Post # 700!!!!!!!</B><p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited June 22, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Butterfly,<P>I think you figured out the mystery! It probably does stand for Road Warrior. Now I feel pretty stupid! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Mel,<BR>What happened to my wake up call????<P>Have a great day everyone!<BR>Mitz<P>

R
R
700+<P>You guys did it! I am soooooo very proud of my fellow MB Posters!<P>Sorry I wasn't around last nite to chat. Went to bed kinda early aft talking with Lora on the phone, talked a long time and phone was suctioned cupped to my ear, OUCH!<P>My ultimate car that I'm determined to buy next year is a Chevy Tahoe. Gas hog but I love big cars, the bigger the better.<P>I'll try and make the party tonight. Save me some posts!<P>Jo/Daisy/Julia C.<P>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 22, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 22, 2000).]

R
R
Congrats Butter!!! You own the 700th Post.<BR> <BR>Murphy will be sending you your prize. I believe it's an autographed pix of him (Mel) doing the lawn with his Yard Boy mower [in the BUFF!] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It'll make a great wallpaper on your desktop. I'm jealous!<P>Jo<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 22, 2000).]

W
W
Resilient,<P>I think that Mitz/Jodie and my self need to be first in line for that autographed pix of Murph(RW) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:..........<P>I will be waiting.......... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:<P>You all have a good one!<P>I am going to the pool! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....(hehehehe!)<P>I will make sure that I have my shades on so that when I "look" at the sun...yeah,yeah,that is it.......I wont hurt my eyes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]: [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]LOL...LOL<P>Take it easy.........<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

R
R
Corny Joke:<P>A local man was found murdered in his home over the weekend. Detectives at the scene found the man face down in his bathtub. The tub had been filled with milk and corn flakes, and the deceased had a banana<BR>protruding from his back.<P>Police suspect a cereal killer. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>JoJo<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 22, 2000).]

B
B
JoJo, You're killing me!!!! Cereal killer indeed. LOL LOL<P>I think all us ladies should get pictures of Mel/Murph doing yardwork in the buff! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Lots & Lots of pictures!! <P>So, Mel.... was I right?? RW= Road Warrier???<P>My lunch break is over now, so I gotta get back to the grind [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] *sigh*..... see ya kiddies tonight!<P>B

R
RWD Offline
R
Hey Mitzi,<P>I was down your way today, well actually I was in Parkersburg. Whats that, 2 hrs away ?<P>I did one of my famous 300+ mile trips today and am now back home!<P>Bob

R
R
For The NIGHT Shift...<P>Dum Dum Dum Dum, Dum Dum Dum Dum ......... da da da...da da da...da da da...DA DA<P>Your Mission, if you decide to take it Mr. Phelps, is to add to this thread enough posts to hit 800.<P>Don't forget to turn the lights out before you guys sign off tonight!<P>Jo<P><BR>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 22, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 22, 2000).]

R
R
Lasagna? Chili? Cheese Filled Shells? FLANK STEAK!!!<P>You guys sure like comfort food, huh?<P>I was getting hungry just reading those post from last night.<P>Did you wake up with a tummy ache after that feast? OUCH!<P><BR>Jo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, I am looking for GUY E from Students' post on page 13 of the "dating thread"...anyone seen him???<P>------------------<BR>Susan

R
R
Sue Sue Sue ...<P>No I haven't see Guy E, but if you do find him, can you ask him if he has a twin?<P>Baa..ha..ha..ha..ha..ha..ha!

M
M
~~~You guys have been busy!I don't drive my van to work,so I keep the miles low.I have three cars,but working on getting seven(one for each day of the week).You never know when your main car will break down,so it's nice to keep a few spares. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> You guessed right,Butterfly.I'll have to try harder.<BR> Mitz,Didn't you hear the phone ringing off the hook this morning?? Oops,that might of been Lora's house;Sorry,Lora......<P> --WA/CN [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>

L
L
My computer is too slow to post much on this thread, takes forever. <P>Hey No problem calling here, I am waking up early these days. By 8 am I am ready for a nap. I went to a friends and did a walk on the beach this AM. It was so pretty, only problem was a very steep cliff we walked back up, at one part it had a rope to help pull yourself along.<P>Murphy is going to post those pictures for all isn't he? We all had a part in this. I just worry a little about him doing yard work in the buff. Seems dangerous.<BR>lora

M
M
Lora,<BR> Who's idea was it for me posing in the buff doing yardwork......yours?<BR> I'm afraid if the neighbors saw me,they would call the cops for indecent exposure of a 46-yr-old!.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/NoMel

W
W
Hey Murph buddy,<P>I think that you are gonna have to do better than that!........WA/CN?.......<P>DUH...easy!....Woody Allen and Chuck Norris!<P>I'm right,I'm right,I'm right <BR>...na,na,na,...na,.....na,na! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]: [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>LOL!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
Gina/Marilyn,<BR> You're just too sharp.<BR> OK,I'll try a little harder...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --TM/JF(no,not Jodie)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey! Finally you guys have been a little busy!!<P>Bob, Parkersburg is about 3 hours away. Actually my stbx brother-in-law lives there.<P>Murph, Got the WA/CN one, but not the latest one. I guess my brain is fried from working. HEY!! I got my promotion today. I'm a house manager now. I get a raise too. Not too shabby for only working there for a month. <P>Anyone still around??<P>Jo, loved the joke! LOL<P>Gina/Marilyn, How was the pool??<P>Jodie/Mitz

B
B
Hey, I made it in time for the party tonight.... that is if anyone is still here!<P>Mel/Murph/WA/CN.... I'd like to have 7 or maybe 8 cars.... One for holidays ya know!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]Butterfly [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>dp/fb

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>You and I might be the only ones here! LOL<P>Go for all the cars!!!<P>Mitzi

Page 36 of 136 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation