Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 136 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 135 136
B
B
Mitzi/Jodie,<P>Don't feel too bad.... I'm all alone in NM. There was a guy (Snooperhubby) that was from here.... I kinda got the feeling he might have been my X, but I don't know for sure.<P>Maybe I'll be able to head east sometime... I've never been east of St. Louis, and I love to travel!<P>I think it's time to go beddie bye for me.... Gotta get up extra early tomorrow for work.<P>Nighty Night!<BR>Lizzy

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>There are some from the East Coast! I'm actually planning on meeting lonelymom this weekend. Hopefully everything works out right.<P>I'm also trying to plan a trip to WA. Hopefully before the end of summer. I wanna go visit Heartache. She's from WA. <BR>I get to sleep late as long as the kids don't get up too early.LOL <P>Hey Murph!! I'll be waiting for the wake-up call tomorrow morning!! When did you say you were getting the pix taken??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Night Lizzie,<BR>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> I tried to call,but your line was busy.You must have been yakking on the phone again.<BR>I'll take some pictures just as soon as I get this camera working,,,Drat,out of film again...........<P> --Murph/WW

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sorry Murph,<P>Can't use the busy phone excuse. My phone is never busy! I have voice mail!! LOL LOL LOL <P>Have a good day!<BR>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Gals,<P>I just HAD to come back and post about sue's post about Guy E. I spent last night trying to figure out who Guy E was! LOL LOL Should I have been a blonde?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Guy E where are you??? LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Ok Mitz, I'm lost..... who the h#** is Guy E???? I used to be a blond, and sometimes I have flashbacks [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. <P>Hey Murph.... when I come to WA later this year, I'll bring my camara if you don't get your's fixed before then.... you can pose for me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You didn't think we would let you off the hook that easy did ya???<P>Busty

B
B
Hey Mitz!<P>I just had a thought.... what if we are both going to WA at the same time?????? We could hunt Murph down and take some pictures ourselves!! Then we could take him out for some ice cream. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, we could at least have a mini-MB reunion out there.... it has possibilities.<P>B/B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Butterfly, <BR>Read the dating again thread....pg 13....it will explain all!!!<P>------------------<BR>Susan

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>Make sure you read TheStudents replies. Look for Guy E in her reply!!! Is there such a man??? LOL<P>When are you going to WA? I'm going to see if I can get some time off in July. I just got my job last month so I don't know how easy it will be, but my boss is my neighbor and I grew up with him. He might be able to pull some strings for me! LOL I'll probably have to see if I can get some people to cover my shifts for me. (Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm) Shouldn't be hard to fill. <P>Did you find Guy E yet??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz

D
D
Butterfly<P>Yes, I'm still around; just been reading the responses.<P>Since I made all those posts a couple of days back and except for you had no response (Mitzi didn't respond to my jokes)....I just decided to backout and leave the thread.<P>Felt like maybe I stepped into somewhere I didn't belong.<P>Thanks for thinking of me....looks like they might hit the 'Big 1,000'<P>[censored] from Texas

D
D
Butterfly<P>Yes, I'm still around; just been reading the responses.<P>Since I made all those posts a couple of days back and except for you had no response (Mitzi didn't respond to my jokes)....I just decided to backout and leave the thread.<P>Felt like maybe I stepped into somewhere I didn't belong.<P>Thanks for thinking of me....looks like they might hit the 'Big 1,000'<P>[censored] from Texas

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>I'm sorry if I made you feel left out. It wasn't my intention. I did appreciate the humor. Actually, I was the woman with the bad brakes! LOL But mine were so bad I just turned the radio up louder! LOL <P>BTW, I thought the little bit about you posting #666 and the anti-christ was hilarious! LOL I actually laughed out loud on that one!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Please, jump in anytime. I'm only around late at night and sometimes I miss stuff or am brain dead! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

B
B
[censored], <BR>Everyone is welcome.... as long as they play nice [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. You can see how nice we play, threatening to stalk Murph to get our pictures and all LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. So, [censored], who do you look like???<P>Mitz,<BR>I'll have to go back and read that thread.... I must have missed it. (or else I'm having "Mature Moments" -- just like "Senior Moments", but for us younger folks [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Gotta run again!<BR>B/B aka Lizzy aka Dawnetta aka.....

B
B
Ok, now I know who Guy E is..... But now I want to know where to find him!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(we need a waggeling eyebrow icon).<P>B<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Lizzie,<P>Who's stalking Murph/Mel??? Count me in! LOL LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And "mature momemts"? Nope, don't have any of those! LOL (yeah, right!) I'm actually just brain dead! 31 year olds don't have mature moments. Didn't you know that??? LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie/Mitz

W
W
Butterfly,<P>Guy E(aka.WhenIFindTheTime/Thl.)<P>Here is a something interesting.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Any [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:MB STBXW [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:interested in a one week vacation in the near future? Must pay for self, cannot bring kids, and must be able to be respected in the morning! <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:email available upon request [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:<P>Where are the ENTP's when I need one? <BR>Is there a social register of ENTP's? <BR>CALLING ALL FEMALE ENTP's!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <P>By the way he is in Massachusetts [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>You didn' hear this from me!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>First, What are ENTP's and second where did you find that???<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Gosh D from T,<P>You're VERY Welcome here. The more the merrier and you're a pretty funny guy!<P>Anyone who can add to our quest of 1K threads to this post is a very welcome addition. Just as long as they have a sense of humor and like to type. That's you right?<P>Anywho, I must tell you that I crashed this thread too. I just jumped right in w/o being invited. It looked like they were having so much fun I couldn't resist. Can stay away from a good Party!<P>Peace ...<BR>Jo

W
W
Mitz/Jodie,<P>That was from a thread that I started on the EN's Board.<P>Here's the link.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.personalitytype.com" TARGET=_blank>www.personalitytype.com</A> <P>It really is a lot of fun!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

D
D
Hi Mitzi, Butterfly (flutterby?), Jo and Resilient:<P>Thanks for the encouraging responses...I'm probably too sensitive..but that is an issue I am dealing with.<P>Butterfly asked who I looked like. I have been taken literally and even asked autographs for as to looking like Tom Skarritt (Steel Magnolia, Picket Fences etc) when he had his moustache.<P>Is anyone here, besides me, old enough to remember when automobile dimmer switches to dim lights were on the floor? Then they started putting them on the steering wheel.<P>Anyway, did you hear that Detroit automakers are going to start putting them back on the floor? This is because too many 'blondes' kept getting their feet tangled up in the steering wheel!<P>Hey Mitzi...are you a blond???<P>ho hum as we laboriously inch towards '1,000'<P>[censored] from Texas<P>

Page 38 of 136 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation