Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 136 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 135 136
R
R
Thanks D from T...<P>That was quite the "Dim" witted Joke! Baaa ha ha ha ha ha! Sorry ...<P>Please tell us some more blonde Jokes, I'm brunette and really like 'em.<P>I'll wait here ...<P><BR>uh hum, waiting, waiting, waiting ........<P>Jo

R
R
Okay D from T, now you've started something! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>BLONDE'S REVENGE<P>********** REDHEADS **********<P>How do you get a redhead to argue with you?<BR>Say something<P>How do you get a redhead's mood to change?<BR>Wait 10 seconds<P>If you love a Redhead, set her free ... if she follows you everywhere you go, she pitches a tent in your front lawn and puts your new girlfriend in the hospital, she's yours.<P>What's safer: a redhead or a piranha?<BR>The piranha. They only attack in schools.<P>What do you call a Redhead with an attitude?<BR>Normal.<P>Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, and the other is to let her have it.<P>********** BRUNETTES **********<P>what's black and blue and brown and laying in a ditch?<BR>A brunette who's told too many blonde jokes.<P>What do you call going on a blind date with a brunette?<BR>Brown-bagging it.<P>What's the real reason a brunette keeps her figure?<BR>No one else wants it.<P>What do you call a brunette in a room full of blondes?<BR>Invisible.<P>Why didn't Indians scalp brunettes?<BR>The hair from a buffalo's butt was more manageable.<P>Why is the brunette considered an evil color?<BR>When was the last time you saw a blonde witch?<P>What do brunettes miss most about a great party?<BR>The invitation.<P>What do you call a good looking man with a brunette?<BR>A hostage. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (Ouch! That one hurt)<P>Who makes bras for brunettes?<BR>Fisher-Price.<P>Why are brunettes so proud of their hair?<BR>It matches their mustache.<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 23, 2000).]

B
B
Gina, <BR>THANKS!!! I'll have to look him up!! LOL<P>Mitzi, <BR>You and I are stalking Mel/Murph.... when we go to WA! I think it will be lots of fun!!! Oh, well if we 31 year olds don't have MM's (Mature Moments), then what shall we call them?? <BR>One more thing.... don't forget your camara when we go find M/M.<P>Tom/[censored]..... where is Harry??????? I remember those.... kind of.... LOL. I use Flutterby as a signature when I'm feeling blonde!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>JoJo,<BR>You are making everyone in my building wonder what is wrong with me.... I'm in the office all alone and laughing my Bu%% off!!!<BR>I'm a brunette w/ red highlights..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Back to the old grind stone. <BR>BB

R
RWD Offline
R
I'll look you guys up tonite if, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], I get home from my date !!!

R
R
We're Jelly RWD, we want to go on a date too!<P>Hey, bring your date here, they can post too!<P>Jo

D
D
Resilient 'Jo'<P>Wow! Where did you get all those jokes???<P>I've never heard most of them!<P>Anyway.........gonna sign off for the week-end and be back on Monday.....perhaps the magical '1,000' will have been reached by then!<P>Hey Jo!<P>Did you hear what the pregnant blond said?<BR>"Gee, I wonder if its' mine?"<P>Have a great week-end and "behave" yourself!<P>[censored] from Texas (Fort Worth, Texas not to be confused with Dallas...ha! ha!)

R
R
"I wonder if it's mine ....." DOH!<P>Good one D from T.<P>Have a GREAT week-end ... don't get a sunburn!<P>JoJo

M
M
"WHAT?!!" "Now I'm being stalked?!!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>I thought that only happened to celebrities like Ashley Judd.<BR> <BR>Does anybody know who I should call?<BR> The local Police?,the FBI?,the CIA?the KGB?,GhostBusters?<P> Ok,so I'll admit,I don't look like Mel Gibson.Who started that anyway?(Lora?)<P> I just don't want to disappoint anyone.Really not handsome at all....<BR>So you can all go home now...(Whew!Got out of that one!)<P> <BR> --Murph/Ricky Martin <BR> <BR> <BR>

R
R
Well move over Mel Gibson, we've now got Ricky Martin!!! Wooohooooo! <P>Hola Ricky/Murph/Quasi/William/Tom!<P>How you guys been? Haven't been able to attend the night posts. Might be here tonight tho. I'm gettin ready to leave work and headed home, 30 mins and I'm so there.<P>So save me some posts, k?<P>Your Friendly CyberStocker,<BR>JoJo/Daisy/Julia<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 23, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OMG! I missed sooo much!!<P>[censored], Glad to see you stopped back in!! Am I blonde? Well, sometimes...just depends on whether that's the color I buy or not! LOL LOL Right now, it's supposed to be auburn but it's turning blonde. I was actually thinking about being a blond for the summer. <P>I have to go back and read everything again and then reply some more! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Ricky!! Livin' la Vida Loca!! <BR>Whooo hoooo!!<P>Jodie/Mitz

B
B
Hey Ricky!! WOW, can I kiss your...... <BR>feet? LOL LOL<P>Well, it's and exciting Friday Night here. I'm bummed, my trip for this weekend got postponed... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Boooooo Hooooooo. Not that I don't want to be here with you guys, but I had planned to see a friend of mine this weekend and act like a teenager again.... Last time we almost got kicked out of Las Vegas for acting like teens... LOL!<P>I still haven't heard from Dave from last weekend.... Maybe he will call later and fly in and take me back to Vegas tomorrow! I know I'm dreaming now.... My X is in Porta Viarta (sp?) this week... he never took me on vacations like that.... he tortured me by making me spend my vacations with his dad LOL LOL LOL!<P>Did ya hear about the blonde at the soda machine at her hotel in Vegas..... she kept putting quarters in and getting pepsi out. A guy walked up, saw a stack of about 30 cans and asked her what she was doing.....<BR>her reply.... "Duh.... <B>WINNING</B>!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]BL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<BR>Ok, we know what the RM stands for. Now what about the JF???? Gettin' my stalking gear together as I type! LOL<P>[censored],<BR>Actually, my dad's truck has the dimmer switch on the floor! LOL LOL And no, I don't recall ever getting my legs tangled up in the steering wheel! (At least not to dim lights! Ooops did I just say that?? LOL)<P><BR>Cameras are ready to go! Will share photos with all!! LOL LOL <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Alright now!! Where did everyone go????<P>It's Friday night, I'm home, the kids are in bed, and I'm online! Who is still awake??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> I guess everybody went to bed early last night,including me.Must of been a rough Friday.Kinda cloudy with drizzle here this morning,but it's supposed to burn off.<P> Still haven't fiqured out those initials?<BR> Being a big Mel fan,I thought you'd catch on!<P>Here's the answers:TM= Tom Mullen-"Ransom"<BR> JF= Jerry Fletcher-"Conspiracy Theory"<P> That wasn't so hard,was it? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Have a good day!<P> --Murph/BM(not what you think)<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Tom and Jerry?? I haven't seen those 2 movies in a while or often enough! LOL LOL I did remember the names though after you told. <P>Working on the BM!! LOL Sounds a little odd doesn't it?? I'll figure it out if it has something to do with MG. If not, you're on your own there! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The weather here is nice. But I have a feeling it's going to get hot. YUK!! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Well,you guys missed your chance to take pictures today.I just got done cutting a tree down,and sawing it up.Better luck next time.Believe me,you didn't miss anything,(neither did the tree!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Fiqure out those initials,Mitz?<P> --Murph/Paul Bunyan

R
R
Hey Paul B,<P>Maybe it was a cherry tree, in that case you should have signed as G. Washington.<P>You kill me Murph!<P>You still owe us pix dude. Don't think you're gonna get out of it. We have our ways and Mitz is a stellar stalker.<P>I've decided that my H is keeping me in the loop of this threesome so he doesn't have to face reality w/OW. So I'm pulling myself outta this mess, hoping he'll get a good dose of OW and realize what he's done ... at the same time I hope he misses me like crazy (hopefully I did a good job in Plan A and he remembers me like that).<P>I did nothing today, was a lazy slob. Tomorrow I'll need to do everything, yuk. And I mean everything, including mowing the lawn [but not in the Buff].<P>SF (guess who?)<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 24, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey guys!<P>It's Saturday night. Am I the only one without a date?? LOL<P>Jo, I pulled myself away from my husband for me. I didn't want the marriage anymore and I needed a break. It really helped me to come to terms with the end of my marriage. Of course, it helped that he was a complete [censored]! LOL<P>Murph,<BR>Hell no I haven't figured them out! Give me some clues, man! LOL LOL <BR>And how do you know we didn't get any pictures of ya today??? <P>Mitzi/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hey Mitz,<P>You're not alone, I too am dateless.<P>But I'm not looking to date. I've got lots of thinking to do before I'd let someone (opposite sex), even in a plutonic sense, into my life right now. Need a break, know what I mean?<P>So were's Mel tonight? Man, I sure could use some firewood for this winter. I'm buying my neighbor's fireplace insert. Wonder if Murph would haul it over?<P>Jo/Daisy/Julia C./SF

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Jo,<P>Ok, fess up! What's the SF stand for???<P>I'm not sure where Mel/Paul B. is. Maybe he's out trying to see if we're hiding in the bushes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 39 of 136 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation