Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 136 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 135 136
M
M
Hey Daisy,<BR> Are you telling me you look like Sally Field now?I used to watch The Flying Nun when I was a kid.<BR> Jodie would love to mow your lawn. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Jodie,<BR> Can't you think of any movies Mel was in,where his character's initials were BM?<P> --Murph/PB<P><BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Dontcha know that volunteering women to do yard work is like declaring war?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I got Justin McLeod from The Man Without a Face and Daniel something from Forever Young. Maybe I'm not your #1 Fan Mel! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie (The Non-Lawn Mowing Woman) <BR> That's what men are for!!!

R
R
Okay, so Murph, you gotta crystal ball there or something??? Yes, Sally Fields.<P>So do I get your wood from the tree you chopped down? Next door neighbor(potato gun guy) has an old Ford p/u he can pick it up with.<P>Where are we on the posts anywho, haven't been paying attention. Have we hit 800 yet?<P>Jo<P>Is [censored] around?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sally,<P>This is post 783, so we need to get busy!!!!<P>I think [censored] said he was taking the weekend off?<P>Hey Murph, I have a woodstove and could use someone to cut wood for me!!!!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> You need someone to cut wood for you?<BR> Hey,Lora? (oops,sorry,Lora)<BR> Yeah,I heat with a woodstove,too.You probably get a lot of free firewood up in them thar hills,huh? I pay to have it split and delivered(pretty lazy?)but not a whole lot of places to cut it for free close by anymore.<BR> Still working on that BM?(oops,that didn't come out right!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/PB

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hell no, I haven't figured out the initials yet!! How depressing!!! <P>Yep, I get all of my firewood for free. My dad owns 300 acres of land and even will cut my wood for me now. He just takes the boys along to help load and unload it! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> 300 acres of free wood?! I'll be right over with my chainsaw!<BR> What does your Dad do,raise livestock?You'd have to a millionare to own that much land around here.<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, we're farmers, alright? You dragged it out of me! LOL<P>Actually my dad has some cows but that's all. He inherited some of the land in 1959 and bought adjoining land in the early 60's. The cost of living is so much cheaper here.<P>What about the damn initials??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> A guy at work bought a few acres with a house in N.Dakota for around $35,000,and plans to quit and move back there.It really is cheaper when you get out of the big cities.<BR> <BR> You give up? <BR> Bret Maverick in "Maverick".<BR> Thought you would of gotten that one. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/GR<BR>

M
M
Hey,<BR>You guys sound like you are doing real good. Good luck to you guys.....<P>Nancy

M
M
Hey Nancy Drew,<BR> <BR> Doing real good at what?....BSing?<BR> How are you doing?<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Nancy!!<P>Glad you stopped in! How're you doing? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<BR>We built our house, a 3 bedroom rancher, in 1991 for $52,000. That included the cost of the appliances too. Not too shabby. <P>Maverick!!!! That's one I didn't consider since we had already talked about that one. Now I have more to try and figure out!!! Will it ever end! LOL LOL<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> That is cheap.I always liked those big ramblers.I have a two-story,rambler with a daylight basement,built into a hill.So you enter into the basement in front,and go up the stairs...and down the stairs...and up the stairs...and down the stairs....!!!<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
[censored] is coming tomorrow to retrive his personal belongings so I am up all night hiding my stuff.<P>I can't be in the house and I trust him as far as I can kick him.<BR>And I still have the garage to do. Doesn't that sound fun.<P>I would love to relax just one weekend...but with the hold he still has on our lives...having to be here every Saturday to receive his call.....just plain stinks.<P>I wouldn't talk to him today...so he told our 10 year old to tell me that I will have plenty more legal bills coming up.<P>So now I have shivers running up and down my spine....it just doesn't end.<P>I would love to move far away.....seems to sound wonderful right now.<P>Any houses for sale by you Mitzi....I'm ready to go.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Too many steps!!!! LOL I'd be nothing but a pile of bones by the end of the week from running up and down steps all the time! LOL LOL<P>Nancy,<P>Make sure you hide as much stuff as you can. Is there anyway you can take the really important stuff with you?? <P>And I agree, he is a [censored]!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I refuse to go to bed until we reach 800!!!!! It's just too close to let it wait until tomorrow!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>If I have to I'll post them all myself!!!<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Nancy,<BR> Where did you say you live?Sorry,having a"Blond Moment".<BR> You know how it goes,though.Your problems usually follow you no matter where you go.<BR> A month in Hawaii would be nice. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Mitz,<BR> That(pile of bones),or you'd have legs like a linebacker!<P> --Murph

M
M
Mitz,<BR> "Your eyes are getting sleepy,you can't keep them open another minute"........<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I'd look pretty funny with big legs and the rest of my body little!!! LOL LOL <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Nope I slept till 9:30 this morning and I'm still wide awake!! LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 40 of 136 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation