Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 136 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 135 136
M
M
Mitz, <BR> Looks like #800 is yours....<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!<P>OK What's my prize?? LOL LOL<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<P>Looks like we posted at the same time-it's a tie! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey! So we both win a prize!! LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> OK,I get a massage from the Student,and you get a massage from......from Gina! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Now how fair is that???? LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> It sounded fair to me...what's the problem??<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Here's what makes it unfair...<P>If I'm gonna get a massage, I want it to be given by a man! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> Lousy ISP kicked me off,how dare they!<BR> A man,huh? Ok,how about Woody?<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Who the hell's Woody? LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> Your second favorite actor,of course,Woody Allen! Will he do?? Annie Hall liked him.<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Annie Hall was weird! LOL LOL <P>Nah, pretty much anyone but Woody Allen! LOL LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> Hey,Woody's OK,he only married his adopted step-daughter,or something like that.<BR> Don't be so picky! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> What are you doing today?Is it going to be hot?<BR> <BR> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>It'll probably be hot again today.<P>Actually later today I'm going to meet lonelymom/DanaB. We're meeting in Hancock, MD. sometime after noon. I'm pretty excited about it. She'll be the first MB'er that I've gotten to meet.<P>What about you?<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> Supposed to be a scorcher today-almost 80'.<BR> Probably do some work around here,then go goof off.Maybe go to the beach. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Well,I need to go get my sleep.<BR> Have nice dreams about Woody and that massage! Nitey-nite!<P> --Murph/GR [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
G'Night Murph/GR [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll work on the initials tomorrow! LOL LOL<P>Mitzi/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
So very very proud!!!! 800+<P>Man Nancy, sorry you have to work so hard and late for [censored]. Hope it's worth it.<P>Hey Murph, so when can I expect the wood delivery?<P>Mitz, didn't you say you wanted a massage from a man? If I had to chose a man to give me a full body massage, I think I'd pick ..... oh man this is a tough one. Give me a minute ...... I'll be back!<P>Jo

M
M
Jo,<BR> I got Lora working on the wood delivery!<BR> So,how can you look like Daisy,and Sally?One's a blond,one's a brunette.<BR>No,I don't look like Ricky,either....<P> --Murph/T.Selleck<BR>

M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> How did your meeting with Dana go?How's she doing?<BR> It was hot today,about 86'.Well,hot for this area,anyways. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> --Murph<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>The meeting with Dana went great. I had to take 2 of my sons with me so they entertained us. She's doing really good, too. She will have a picture of me and her together when she gets her film developed and she said she's gonna scan it and post the link to it here so everyone can see us! LOL<P>It was hot and humid here today! YUK! I got home from meeting Dana and went and jumped in my mom's pool! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 41 of 136 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation