Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 136 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 135 136
M
M
Jodie,<BR> Sounds like you had a good time.Wow,your Mom has a pool? My neighbors have one,too.You know,one of those inflatable kiddie pools.I haven't tried the diving board,yet. We want to see the hot pix!<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yeah, mom and dad have a pool. It's an above ground (24ftx4ft deep) but it serves it's purpose! LOL LOL<P>It's hard to tell how the pix will turn out! LOL It was so hot, so we were pretty sweaty! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'll tell Dana to hurry up and get them developed! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Hot AND sweaty pix? Omigosh! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I'll get the guys together.<BR> <BR> "Medic,over here!"<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Did ya notice you're the only man who has stuck with this thread since the beginning?? Maybe we shoulda mentioned the hot and sweaty stuff at the beginning! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Well,the post topic has my name on it,so I felt obligated.Besides,how often do you get to chat with the farmer's daughter? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

M
M
HOLY POOP ON A STICK!!!!!!!<P>I haven't been around for a little bit and this is what you guys do?<P>The never ending thread is still going! Cool beans. I wonder when it burns out the server.<P>You know what, I find it completely discusting that you refer to a picture of two sweaty women. What are you thinking of? God damn it, I lost my W because of I messed up big time and you guys are having a grand old time here. What is wrong with you?<P>Hey, send me a copy, OK? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Oh so it's an obligation! LOL<BR>So, now I've become the farmer's daughter. Is that similar to the coal miner's daughter? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Tim,<BR>This thread will never die!!!<P>You find sweaty women disgusting yet you want a copy of the pictures?? Makes no sense to me!!!! LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Zippy,<BR> Do I have to slap you around again for abusing those cats?<BR> <BR> Would you like that in a 8x10 Glossy???<P> --Murph

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I wouldn't know,I don't know any coal miner's daughters.<BR> Hey,somebody has to keep you laughing,right? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Well, I think I'll stick to being a farmer's daughter. <P>You just want to see if we can actually get to 1000 posts before the site crashes! LOL (Me too!)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> No,actually you're the only one who'll keep talking to me.<BR> You noticed the Student,and Gina disappeared! Must be my deodorant.<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Ya know you're right! Wonder where Gina went to?? I guess she must be lounging around the pool all the time! LOL (Must be nice!)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Mitz, <P>Glad you got to meet Lora, I can't wait to see the pix. (Not for the same reason as these men who just want to see pix of sweaty women! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])*tongue in cheek* so don't get offended. LOL LOL!<P>I'll need to get her to tell me how to post pictures... I haven't figured that one out yet. I have the equipment, I just don't know what to do with it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Medic,<BR>Glad to see you are back! <P>Murph, (or whoever you are today [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<BR>You think the 80's are scorchers?????? You need to come out here and feel some REAL heat! It was about 98 today... and it's a <I>dry</I> heat. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, how was everyone's weekend???<P>B

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I suppose I could lounge around my neighbor's pool(kiddie pool),but it just wouldn't be the same as a real pool.<BR> I do lounge around on my back deck,though.<BR> Nice place to sit and read.<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
NO, I don't really want copies of the pictures of the sweaty women. You people are sick [ 8 X 10's would be fine]<P>Acutally I would rather be in those pics. It's been a year and a half. I went to the dentist this past week and when she checked me for TMJ I was starting to sport wood. It's the first time a female touched me in a long time. Sick pup, I know. She's a hottie thou, I'd throw one in her.<P>Have to laugh or I'd be crying now.<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Tim,<P>It's much better to laugh! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I know, we should be ashamed of ourselves, teasing you guys like that (or would you rather have poster size?) I'm so sorry! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think it's obvious by some of the posts here that it's been a while for all of us! LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Butterfly,<BR> No,Jodie went to see DanaB.Lora lives by me in Seattle along with Resilent(Jo).I think Lora supposed to be getting some wood for Jo/Daisy.<BR> <BR> I had a good weekend.I think I'll stick to the 80's,though.I know,I'm a Wa Wimp. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Eddie Haskell

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I lounge around in front of my WebTV! LOL LOL <P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Zip,<BR>You've got me by a few months, but I hear ya. I have a gyn appt coming up, and I'm getting worried. (poster size, or life size?)<P>Hey, where do you live? Mitz & I are going to stalk Murph and get some pics, maybe we could swing by your place too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL<P>Busty Lizzy

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Maybe you could send Zip and I one of those life-size cardboard cutouts of you,like they have of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood.That way,when we post to you,we can pretend we're talking to you....in the flesh!<BR>Could even hit it with a spray of water,to make you look sweaty! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

Page 42 of 136 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation