Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 136 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Busty,<BR>That's it! MAke the rest of us feel bad about our nicknames! LOL<P>Hell, I think we all should get prizes for keeping this thread going for so long! LOL Hey Murph! Ya feel like posing for that many pix or do me and Busty have to sneak and take more?! LOL<P>What about the guys? I doubt they'll want pix of Murph doing work! LOL LOL<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Holy Moley,<P>Only 140 more posts and it's pay dirt! This is even more exciting than Y2K New Years. Whoooo Hoooo! <P>Yeah Butter, Murph does owe you for the 700th post. He's really piling up a debt to us.<P>Pretty cool Medic dropped in for a bit. He's hilarious. <P>So [censored], you around? Got any more good blonde jokes?<P>Mitz, you gonna scan those pix of you gals and publish them for us to see? Sure hope so.<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jo,<P>Dana has the pix. She said as soon as she gets them developed, she's gonna scan them and post the link to them so everyone can see! <P>Murph owes a lot of prizes to everyone! He's just trying to get out of it! LOL<P>This is cool isn't it?<P>Don't make it to 1000 at least until I get home tonight. (11:30pm-midnight) Wait for me so I can celebrate too!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Mitz,<BR>Sorry if my nick makes you feel bad [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].... just remember this, being busty isn't all it's cracked up to be.... how many women do you know who were wearing a training bra when they started 1st grade???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Not to mention how hard it is to find blouses that don't gap at the buttons!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Or having men talk to your chest.... I swear it was 2 weeks before my X even knew what color my eyes were! <P>I do have one thing on Pam Anderson.... none of mine is silicone!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll make sure to pick up a bottle of champagne on my way home tonight.... so it will be ready for # 1000!!<P>BBBD

D
D
Ho hum....<P>On we march towards the big 1K<P>Does anybody know how many blonde jokes there are?<P>None! They're all true !<P>[censored] from Texas

B
B
Oh [censored],<BR>I think that's the best blond <I>statment</I> I've heard!! LOL <P>Murph..... I want my prize!!!! NOW!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll be back later this afternoon (if I can), or later tonight... probably after 10 or 10:30 Mountain time.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]BBBD [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Looks like someone "let the air" out of this thread....last post was @2:40 pm<P>Come one guys (and gals).....let's keep trucking towards the big 1K<P>[censored] from Texas

R
R
Yeah !!! You said it D from T.<P>C'mon you guys, Mitz. Murph, Butter, D from T, Medic!<P>Hit those keys! <P>Thread 867 and counting...<P>Jo<P>

R
R
Butter,<P>Really? Training Bra in first grade, sheeesh.<P>I didn't start to develop until I was in 8th grade, late bloomer. They called me tall drink of water, or string bean .. the biggest part of my body were my knees. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Then, all of a sudden, it was like overnight, there they were, I was fully loaded. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now if I could just get them to stand up straight again, I'd be happy. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How's that for a story?<P>Jo<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 26, 2000).]

W
W
Mitz and Butterfly,<P>I want to be in your MB stalkers R Us!!<P>You can swing by and pick me up on your way out to Tims.......sounds fun!Oh,and Butter,we can look for Guy E for ya on the way!!(can ya tell I don't want to give up making a love match? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Oh,Jodie,yes.......it is nice just hanging at the pool....I know what a rough life I have now!......but hey,it is the summer! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Tim,<P>I have to hand it to ya buddy,.....you being a guy and all and how long you have gone "jenkies"!!.........it has only been almost 3m for me and I am going out of my mind! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...and the hotties at the pool are not helping! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How far do you thik this thread will go?<P>Take it all easy!!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Busty,<BR> Marilyn,<BR> Daisy,<BR> No,you don't really want to see me in the buff doing yardwork.I'd probably scare all the neighbors away,and Medic's cats! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I fiqure the prize for the 1000th post should be a big box of ice cream bars.They should be OK if I mail them 1st Class.<P> [censored],<BR> Glad to see you still around.You know,I'm a blond,but I didn't get your 911 joke.You mean to tell me there isn't an eleven on your phone?I must of missed something.....<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Hi all,<P>Boy u guys are trucking!!! You all have way too much spare time. LOL<P>I wish my computer wasn't giving me so much flack lately. It is slllooowww going.<P>It is beautiful here in WA! Approaching HOT!!I had a killer weekend I bought my convertible!!<P>I agree w/murph there should be prize for 1K. <P>Butterfly, Im jealous of the HTub thing, I am still waiting for my tub from the company building it. It may never get in at this point. Kinda like my divorce on a slow boat from China. <P>Have fun all <P>G

R
R
YES YES YES!<P>BIG ole' box of Ice Cream Bars, Murph.<P>How's everyone doing this evening???<P>It sure is hot here in Gig Harbor, WA. Wish I had an ice cream bar to cool me off, hmmmm.<P>Waiting for more Blonde Jokes D from T.<P>JoJo

M
M
Gerri,<BR> Time for a new computer?<BR> What kind of car did you buy?<BR> BMW,Corvette,Porsche,Viper?<BR> When are we going for a cruise?(you can drive) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Jo/Daisy,<BR> Funny you should mention ice cream bars.I stopped after work at Sam's Club,and bought a big box of 'em.<BR> Yep,pretty hot here in Kent,too.Good thing I have AC in my bedroom.<P> --Murph/Sweaty

L
L
Hi,<BR>Hot on this side of Gig Harbor too. But I only had a frozen friut bar... darn healthy diet. <P>Sure am glad I got all that yard work done over the weekend. I guess i should have worked harder and been too tired to fight with my H.<P>This is quite the thread, you folks have more fun over on this board, not as much angst i guess. I come and read cause you are all so facinating and my likfe sucks. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Lora

Y
Y
Murph (oh I mean Mel)<P>Bought (actually leased it) me a 99 Volvo C70 got a good buy. It was a turn in on a lease. It feels like a rocket ship it is so sturdy and safe feeling. I can drive but it is w/a cast!!! It is hhhhottt! It sounds like we have a few days of it. Icecream sounds good at this point! <P>I think you have enough for all, you better start sharing. I have A/c that I have never turned on before. I may have to use it this week. I hope it works!!!<P>Comeon folks I want to see a thousand before I leave on my trip Thursday!! Start Posting!!<P>Ger

M
M
Hey Lora/GigHarborBabe,<BR> Yes,this is the fun thread,but it's to help forget our problems,too.There's times when I still feel my life sucks.My marriage is over,my stbx is still living with BoyToy(over a year,now).My in-laws blame her affair on me,and dis-owned me.My folks are moving to Palm Springs.So,I'm on my own here.<BR> <BR> Please stop by and BS with us whenever you want,OK? By the way,aren't you suppose to be bringing a load of firewood to Jo/Daisy? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> Gerri,<BR> Those are nice cars.<BR> Where are you going on vacation?<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Guys, <P>I have no problem walking around naked. I don't run into the furniture nearly as much as I used to. God, that hurted, rub it, rub it, rub it.<P>That and I have a BIG...... nose.<P>One day I will get brave and give you my Web address. Then you can see the big nose and my sweetie.<P>Until then see you in the funny pages.

L
L
murphy,<P> Vacations in palm spring sound pretty good to me...well in the winter anyway.<P>Its hotter than **** around here and Jo wants firewood? Is she going to burn up the rest of her H things? A big bonfire on the beach? Sounds fun. We have plenty of trees, let me just chop a few tonight.<BR>lora<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<BR>Almost to 900!!!! YIPPEE!!<P>[censored], glad to see ya stopping by! See? Isn't this thread addicting? It's the thrill of almost hitting 1000!!!!<P>Gina, GET AWAY FROM THAT POOL!!! LOL<BR> I know about the time without!! It's been 6 1/2 months here!! YUKKY!!<P>Murph, <BR>Send some ice cream! Rent a refrigerator truck and ship it out east!! We still want the pix though! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bring the champagne!!<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 44 of 136 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation