Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 136 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 135 136
M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> Was it HOT today!Well,for us WA Wimps.Supposed to hit 90'tomorrow.Remember, we aren't used to this killer heat,we're 70's folks.Think I'll go grab some ice cream.<P> Lora/GHB,<BR> Yeah,I might go down to PS at X-mas.That would be different for Christmas than rain,right? You know,I worry about Daisy,too.<P> Zippy,<BR> Didn't I see your picture on the cover of one of my old Barry Manilow records?<P><BR> --Murph/Sweathog<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Sweathog!<P>It was HOT here today too!! In the mid-nineties!!! Many more days of this and I'm heading North to Alaska!<P>So which sweathog are you?<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> The sweaty one....<BR> Mid-90's? My ice cream would all be melted!<BR> Do you have your AC on? I just got my Fruit-of-the-Looms on! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I was sure you'd answer that you were Barbarino. Ya know, the COOL one!LOL LOL<P>No, the isn't on. It's cooling off at night and I'm not home much during the day. My electric bill would be too high!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Let's see,that was John Revolta,right?<BR> No,afraid I'm not that cool. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>LOL LOL LOL <P>Hey! What's wrong with John Travolta???<BR>So, then you're closer to Horseshack??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> That's what we used to call him when he was younger.He's made some pretty good movies,though.<BR> Don't really remember that show much,must be showing my age???<P> --Murph/Oldfart

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Well, you missed a good show! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Only the newer movies were any good. I could do without Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> I stayed away from that Disco crap!<BR> Remember"Disco Duck"? That just about said it all! I stuck with Classic Rock. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Disco, Disco Duck! LOL What a horrible song!! <P>Now you'll be singing it for days!! LOL<P>I listen to the newer stuff because my kids are the bosses of the car radio! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Mitz,<BR> I look at the music charts in the paper,and don't recognize half of them.I must be showing my age! Do your kids play that loud rap that moves the windshield in and out to the beat? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/O.F.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
NO!!! I don't let them listen to that stuff. They listen to The Backstreet Boys, and kid stuff like that. But I do have them listening to and liking the Red Hot Chili Peppers (some of it), Santana and some of the older stuff. <P>They now watch the countdowns on VH1 and MTV to watch Santana! LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie/THO,<BR> They drive past the lake here with that rap cranked up.My house is a couple hundred feet from the road,but the BOOM,BOOM still comes into the house.Sometimes,though,I hear the kids playing the old music like Pink Floyd,The Doors,or Led Zeppelin,and it makes me smile. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Reminds me of the old days.<BR> Yeah,a lot of the kids don't realize Santana has been around for decades.Talk about staying power!<P> --Murph/oldfart

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, what's THO stand for?? <P>My kids are 10, 8 and 3. They thought that Rob Thomas is actually part of Santana. I had to explain it all to them. Then I let them listen to some of the old Santana. They liked it too! <P>I love The Doors! And now my oldest is getting interested in them. Makes his mom proud! LOL LOL

M
M
Jodie/(tonguehangingout!),<BR> I thought you fell asleep at the keyboard.I was going to sign off,this heat has me beat!<BR> I saw a lot of the old groups in the'70's,Rolling Stones,Heart,Pink Floyd,Led Zep,Eagles,ect.Pretty good shows.<BR> Who's going to get #900? Or should we leave it for someone else,make them feel good?<P> --Murph/Sleepy

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<BR>Nope I didn't fall asleep. I was answering an email from a friend. At least I wasn't on the phone! LOL<P>This post should be 895. I think since we've posted most, one of us should win that ice cream that you're giving away as a prize! LOL<P>So, ya think Jodie Foster's a hottie, huh?<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Well,I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.But then right now......never mind! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> --Murph

Y
Y
Murph,<P>Your life doesn't suck. At least you have a mom and dad. Plus PS never hurts in February. My ex has been hanging w/ow 2 years and she is a ute too. It is true us washintonians can't take the heat.<P>I am leaving for Europe for three and 1/2 weeks. Never taken a break from motherhood that long. I may freak out. I need to do it. My ex needs to be responsible for the kids without me there trying to run the show. <P>Don't eat all the icecream at once. <P>Hey Mitzi you should be proud of this thread, this has to be a "notable thread" LOL under the Notable but nutty category!<P>night night all,<P>Ger

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Trolls are starting to look good right now! LOL LOL LOL<P>Gerri,<P>I've never been away from my kids for more than 17 hours. Me and H made a trip to Detroit and back in that time. I'd like to see how it feels to get away!<P>Jodie/The Hottie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hottie,<BR> The women down at work are starting to look good,and that's scary! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Gerri,<BR> You have great trip.You'll be fine!<BR> Take a lot of pix. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Justplainhot

Page 45 of 136 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation