Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 136 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 135 136
D
D
Mitzi<P>Thanks for enlightening me concerning Murph, I really didn't think he was attacking me and that I shouldn't take it personally.<P>Yet...it's getting closer!<P>[censored] from Texas

K
K
Just stopped by to see how ya'lls quest for the 1000th post is going. Gotta admire your dedication!!!<P>Have a great holiday weekend, all!<P>Kathi

D
D
Where did everyone go?<P>[censored] from Texas

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>I'm popping in and out. Trying to get some housework done and get ready for work at the same time. I think me,you and Kam have been the only ones here this morning. It'll pick up after I leave for work. That's why I miss most of the party! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Well, looks like I'm gonna miss #1000 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], It'll probably be posted while I'm on the road somewhere in the middle of nowhere Texas or Oklahoma tonight.<P>Ya'll have a <B>GREAT 4th</B>, and someone have a glass of bubbly for me when you hit 1000! (next goal is 10,000, right???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]).<P>I'll try to get online sometime while I'm gone if I can.... If not, I'll see you guys next Wednesday!!<P>Smooches to everyone!<BR>Big Bad Busty Butterfly [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>PS - Red, I'll go put them back now! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Only 3 posts in 6 hours ??????<P>[censored] from Texas

M
M
Busty,<BR> Have a great trip!Talk to you when you get back. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [censored],<BR> Don't take it personal.I'm going to write down all your blond jokes,and have my sister explain them to me.She's a brunette! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Lora,<BR> Well,I'm going out to mow my lawn now. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I guess I'll have to wait until later to talk to that gorgeous redhead........<P><BR> --Murph/H&S<BR>

B
B
Hi again.... We've had a delay in departure this afternoon. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>At this rate, I might make it back for 1000. <P>You guys were talking about food.... that's not fair *whine*whine*. I'm on a carbo restricted diet, and Red mentioned funnel cakes.... that and cotton candy are my favorites! <P>Oh Oh... Mom just pulled up, gotta go! See ya next week!!!!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty

S
S
okay.....just caught the tail end of this thread...ain't no way I'm reading all of it!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will do my part to help make this thread to the 1000 mark.....count me in!! <P>

S
S
okay.....if you guys tell me where the really good stuff is on these pages...I will go back and read them.....<P>where are the blonde jokes??? and then I read something about a bath bomb?? is that right?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] any enlightenment would help....thanks

M
M
SD,<BR> The GOOD STUFF is on all the pages.You'll just have to start from the beginning! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph<p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited June 29, 2000).]

T
T
Just poking my head in. <P>I wouldn't want this thread to get to 1000 posts and miss out on my opportunity to have made a contribution to the cause. I just hate when I miss out on things...

N
N
I was here in the beginning, and I will be here at the end... count me in! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph,<BR>The gorgeous redhead is here now! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>See? We get close to 1000 and NOW everyone wants to join us. LOL<P>stilldreamin,<BR>Murph's right. The WHOLE thread is worth reading. <P>NB,<BR>WElcome back!!!<P>Busty Butterfly,<BR>Bon Voyage!!!!<P>[censored],<BR>We're a slow bunch aren't we? But now things will pick up!<P><BR>Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
YOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey,Red,<BR> Just got back from the beach,and some grocery shopping.What's new?<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph/H&S,<P>Not a whole lot. Still rainy and cold here! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm ready for some of that 90 degree weather! LOL<P>I was beginning to think everyone left!<P>Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie/Red(TSHO),<BR> I think a lot of people go to bed earlier than we do.Right now it's 10:30 here,and Daisy,and Lora are probably ZZZZZZ.I just got back from a long walk on the beach,so I'm still awake.Still pretty nice here,but supposed to cloud up a little tomorrow.<P> --Murph/BeachBum

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Oh hell, I know a lot of people go to bed earlier than I do! LOL It's 1:30am here and I'll probably be up for another 2 hours or so. In the meantime, I doing laundry and some housework. Kids aren't up to tear stuff out as soon as I put it away! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Red,<BR> You really are a night owl.I was like that when I worked on swingshift.I just couldn't go to sleep after getting off work.Usually stopped and bought a sandwich,and watched a late movie.<BR> There was a beautiful sunset tonight,but I just heard on the news that it could rain all weekend.Gonna be some unhappy campers out there. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/BB

Page 49 of 136 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation