Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 136 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph/BB,<P>I've always been a night owl. Even when I have to get up early, I stay up half of the night. I'm a person who only requires about 4 hours of sleep. Sometimes I get 6 but usually not.<P>We actually had a 20 minute thunderstorm this evening. YUKKY! I hate thunder and lightning! I'm a big chicken!<P>Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Red,<BR> That must be nice to need so little sleep.But then,I guess when you just sit around,eating Bon-Bons,and looking at Web TV....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> We get a few good lightning storms around here in the winter.I usually turn all the lights out,and watch it out my big picture window.But sometimes,it gets a little too close...KA-BOOM!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Then it gets a little scary!<P> --Murph<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph, <P>And don't forget, I take care of 3 boys until time to go to work, then work for 8 hours taking care of 2 boys. THEN I get to sit around and eat bon-bons and look at web tv! LOL LOL <P>This weekend one of the boys that I work with may be staying with me. The other one is going to his parents for the weekend and Mark doesn't want to be there by himself. It should be an interesting weekend! LOL<P>I must be a BIG chicken. I hate heights, thunderstorms, deep water, spiders, and flying. Maybe I need therapy! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>RED [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Red,<BR> Settle down,I was only teasing!I get to bum around as much as I want,so I guess I can't talk. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I think most people are afraid of some things,even if they don't say.I,too,have fear of heights.But I have some inner-ear damage,so that probably is the cause of it.Just get real dizzy only when I look down from high up.I still have to scale the ladder to clean the gutters,though.<BR> Sometimes,large crowds,confining spaces,and too much noise bothers me,too,so you're not alone.<BR> By the way,did you happen to notice that big,brown,hairy spider crawling up your leg?<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>EEEEKKKKK!!!! LOL<P>I'm not fond of large crowds either. I'd rather be in a confined space, that way not many other people can be there! LOL<P>My fear of heights is really bad. I have a helluva time standing on a chair! Now that's bad! And I've noticed that it's gotten worse as I get older. My kids laugh at me for it too. They aren't afraid of anything but snakes! LOL<P>Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Red,<BR> Did you fall for that? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> As we age,our equilibrium is'nt as good as when we are younger,so heights bother us more.That's what my doc told me,anyway.I remember when I was a kid(just barely),ferriswheels,and such never bothered me.You'll never get me on one now!I'll go up on the Space Needle,but at least it ain't movin'!<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>No space needle for this chick!! WAAAAY to high! LOL <P>I guess our equilibrium is kinda like everything else. It goes to hell as we get older. That sucks! <P>Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Red,<BR> Oh No,you have to go up the Needle if you come to Seattle,it's a requirement.It's OK as long as you don't look down.At 605'high,the people down there look like ants! The outside elevator is a little scary,though... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Well,I'll have to leave the big post to someone else,I'm falling asleep at the desk here.Gotta be back up in 5 hours;bad as you,huh? One more day,then four off!<BR> <BR> You have a good night(what's left of it),and I'll talk to you later.<BR> 'Night,Mitz/Jodie/Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/Sleepy

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OMG!!!! Only 12 more to go!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<BR>Y'all can keep your space needle! I believe I would either hyperventilate or have a heart attack! No kidding, either! <BR>Have a great day!<BR>Red/Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited June 30, 2000).]

D
D
Good Morning All !<P>Drum roll please........only 11 more to go!<P>Murph<BR>Thanks for the reply....hope your sister can explain the blonde jokes...by the way, where do you live West Coast...Seattle?<P>Just think...we could hit the big 1K before 5pm today....but not if we go at this rate.<P>In other words....Mitzi posted @ 7:36 am and here I am posting @ 11:05 ???<P>Wake up world!<P>[censored] from Texas

N
N
Hi Kids,<P>How goes it this morning!<P>I'm getting into a FIVE DAY WEEKEND! Yay!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll bow out since I wasn't around for all the middle pages... but I still hold a place in my heart for this thread because I was here at its inception... taking pictures, you understand! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have fun guys, and I will revel with you when you hit the BIG 1K [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Only 10 more to go!<P>Hey....if I hit submit reply 10 times with this same post, that would make 1,000<P>Of course I am only joking!<P>When we hit 999...I can see it now. Everyone at once is going to try and be posting to be the 1,000th and 50 people will all hit submit reply at the same time and completely shut down the whole MB site (ha! ha!)<P>[censored] from Texas

T
T
So who will be the lucky winner... the 1000th post?<BR>

S
S
okay....here I am making another contribution....does the 1000th poster win a prize??? wisdom maybe???<P>what happens after the unattainable goal is attained???

C
C
Why not let the lucky person host a party for everyone else?

D
D
Where's Mitzi & Murph when you need them????<P>Ok...here goes #995<P>Only 5 more to go!<P>We might make it this afternoon!<P>[censored] from Texas

D
D
Am I the only one around ??????<P>It's been almost 45 minutes since the last post (mine)<P>Only 4 more to go!<P>[censored] from Texas<BR>

T
TMD Offline
T
Here is my contribution.. One step closer to 1000!

T
TMD Offline
T
oops double post<p>[This message has been edited by TMD (edited June 30, 2000).]

D
D
Well, I will settle for being #999<P>[censored] from Texas

Page 50 of 136 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation