Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 136 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 135 136
M
M
[censored],<BR> Ice cream bars have been faxed.Let me know when you get them.<BR> I DO understand blond jokes.It's just that you keep forgetting to put in the punchline! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Mitz may be a soft-spoken country girl,but you better duck when she starts throwing those glasses at you!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Hey Jodie/Red,<BR> [censored] and I were just talking about you.How are you doing? Keeping those kids in line?<BR> It's been pretty nice out today,but now it looks like it's going to dump.That's OK,I'm ready for a nap anyway.Supposed to rain on the Fourth,how about your area?<P> ~~Murph/Sleepless<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Ok now! No need for the comment about the glasses! LOL I'm really not violent! I just had to do it! LOL<P>I kept the kids in line pretty good. Mark went home at noon. Then me and the boys went to a friends for a birthday party. Anything to get out of housework! LOL LOL<P>I have no idea what the weather is gonna be like for the fourth. Hopefully it's not so bad that they can't do the fireworks. <P>Mitz/Jodie/Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
RHG,<BR> Sorry,I couldn't resist.I just thought things like that only happened on Jerry Springer. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> It's raining here now.Supposed to rain through Tues.,then be nice and hot on Wed.Go figure.<BR> I went to an old-time heritage festival today,complete with mountain men,and totem pole carving.Lots of food.<BR>I've slacked off on my house-cleaning,too.I was hoping I could pay Lora to come over and do it.(Lora,are you there?)<BR> Just taking it easy tonight,how about you?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Gee, now I could be on Jerry Srpinger! What next? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm not doing anything tonight. I'm being completely lazy. I think Lora is completely ignoring us so she can't get volunteered to do anything else! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My youngest is asleep on the couch and the other 2 are on their way to bed really soon! LOL I need some quiet time! LOL<P>Mitz/Red/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I guess you fiqured out what RHG stands for? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> You know,if Lora doesn't start responding to me,I'm going to be really,really mad at her.We're practically neighbors!<BR> <BR> So,when's your next big camping trip?<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Actually, no, I hadn't figured out RHG yet. I've been trying to think about it. Does it mean Red Haired Girl?? LOL<P>Who knows when I'll get to go camping again. My sister and her husband want us to go to a lake that is only about 2 hour away one weekend. We just haven't figured out when. Wanna loan out your van?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie/Mitz/Red [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Red Haired Goddess,<BR> A camping trip on a lake sounds nice about now.Can you bring your WebTV?<BR> <BR>Sure,come over and pick my van up.I'll exchange it for a couple good backrubs!It's been a while...By the way,some clown almost broadsided it on the freeway today.How could he not see me?I was like a house next to him!<BR> I bet you don't have much traffic in W VA,huh?<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>No, we all use horses and buggies! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Where I live there isn't the traffic that there is in bigger cities. We don't have any major highways in Keyser. The closest interstate is about 40 minutes away. It's just a small town with 4 stoplights! LOL LOL<P>Nope, wouldn't be able to take the Web TV. I'd go thru withdrawal! LOL <BR>Get the van ready! I'll be out to pick it up!! lOL LOL LOL<P>Mitz/Goddess [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
RHG,<BR> Four whole stoplights,and I'll bet they all turn red at the same time.We have a few small towns like that in WA.Were you born there?<BR> <BR> While you have my van,would you mind changing the oil?And the transmission fluid and filter,brake pads,air filter,antifreeze?Don't forget to lube the front end,and it'll take two coats of wax......<P> By the way,what's your horse's name?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yeah, I was born here. I'm one of those people who is born somewhere and never leaves! LOL I love it here but sometimes I feel like packing up and moving away. <P>Gee, that's an awful lot of work just to borrow a van! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I don't have a horse anymore. I used to have a horse and pony (Sandy and Sparky) but we got rid of them a long time ago. My dad has cows though! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz/RHG [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Yep,you sound like a hometown girl.<BR> But where would you move to?You know what they say,no matter where you go,there you are.Avoid the big cities,too stressful! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Give those poor cows some names! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Cityslicker

T
T
Hi All,<BR>Looks like I'm missing out on all the fun with you party animals [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!

T
T
Hi All,<BR>Looks like I'm missing out on all the fun with you party animals [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!

M
M
Tulip,<BR> AH,HA....the famous double-post.<BR> You're up late,huh?I read your other post,sounds very confusing.Well,your ex sounds confusing.Like I said before,be careful.Don't let him screw with your head!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
Yep, I knew that double post would get your attention. LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It couldn't have possibly been because *I* clicked the mouse twice! <P>Believe me I am trying hard not to let him screw with my head. I guess it is hard not getting screwed by a screwball, huh? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
SHE DID IT AGAIN!!!<BR> <BR> Mitz fell asleep!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZ!!!<P> ~~Murph/Sleepless

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<BR>Ok you caught me! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I thought I could just close my eyes for a few minutes and no one would notice. It ended up being for a few hours! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I've just been whipped lately. Can't seem to make it past 1:30 or 2 am. I guess I need the beauty rest! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The cows have names...Hamburger, roast, Steak, Ribs....LOL LOL LOL LOL Yep, we butcher some of them! I have about 600 lbs of beef in a freezer in my basement right now! Soooo...if we ever have that MB convention, I can supply the beef! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have no idea where I would move to. I have family all over the US. So someone would always be close by. It would be hard moving somewhere that I didn't know anyone. Especially since it would just be me and the boys. Who knows?!<P>Red/Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
I have a technical question. This thread has gotten so long that all the page numbers don't show up on the thread itself. So, how do you get from page 38 to 39 or so on?

D
D
Good Morning!<P>Well, here goes #1,038 only 962 more to go to hit 2,000<P>Hey..what did everyone decide to do? Do we try for 2,000 or close this down and start anew?<P>Mitzi<P>Thanks for sharing your story in a quick overview...you sound like you are on the road to recovery! <P>By the way, did you read my thread on this same board about dating in which I share my story?<P>Murph<P>Can you endure another 962 posts? Yawn....yawn...zzzzzzzzzzz<P>Ok.....I can't resist:<P>A redhead is out walking one day in the country and comes upon a herd of sheep. She gets real excited and tells the sheep herder she has always wanted to own a pet sheep.<P>She asked him if she could guess how many sheep were in the herd, could she have one.<P>He remarked "That's impossible, but if you can guess the exact number, I will give you one".<P>She does a quick count and tells him there are 283 sheep. "That's amazing,you are right" exclaimed the sheep herder. He then tells her to pick one out.<P>After she picks one out and begins walking down the road, the sheep herder calls after her and says "Say Miss, if I can tell you what color your hair was before you dyed it, can I have my dog back?"<P>[censored] from Texas

M
M
cinderella,<BR> I'm having trouble with this page being tooooooo wide! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But I usually just go back to the main index on the Divorcing forum,and click on the page I want.<P> Jodie,<BR> 600 lbs of beef?That's a lot of Big Macs!I have a large freezer downstairs,but don't have that much in it(ice cream bars!).<BR>Taking today off,but it's pretty yucky outside.Maybe I'll go to a movie.Want some popcorn? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

Page 52 of 136 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation