Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 136 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>Once you start, you just can't stop! LOL<P>So, now we're onto redhead jokes! That's ok, mine came from a bottle! My natural hair color is light brown. <P>I guess we're keeping this thread going. At least until others give an opinion! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<BR>I'll trade you some steaks for some ice cream! LOL<P>Can you pack the popcorn so it won't be stale when it gets here? What movie are you gonna go see?<P>I think we're gonna get thunderstorms today. It's starting to get dark outside. YUK!!<P>Jodie the Redheaded Goddess [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
JRHG,<BR> I'm not sure.Maybe MI2 with Tom Cruise.Or there's Mel's or George's new movies.Since I'm a combination of all three,it's hard to decide. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Do you have a movie theatre in Keyser?Are they showing the new movies,or still playing Die Hard 2? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Still yucky out here- [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [censored],<BR> Let me guess,she was a brunette,right?<P> ~~Murph/TomMelGeorge

D
D
Mitzi<P>Actually that wasn't a redhead joke, it was a "blonde" joke<P>I will be off on the 4th so I won't be posting til Wednesday the 5th......<P>You'll have a safe and wonderful 4th<P>D from T

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
TMG,<P>Nope, no movie theater here! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But we do have one about 30 minutes away in Cumberland, MD. That's the one we go to. A friend of mine took the boys to see Rocky and Bullwinkle yesterday. My cousin saw The Patriot and loved it. She said to make sure you have tissues! LOL <P>BTW, the theater in Cumberland shows new movies. It's an AMC theater, so there! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>JRHG/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Murph<P>Don't know if you are a Seattle Seahawks fan or not but do you remember the slam they got a few years ago around the time of the O.J. Simpson trial?<P>I guess they were really struggling at the time because this was the joke I heard:<P>"They want to hold the O.J. Simpson trial in a major city that doesn't have a Professional football team so they are thinking about holding it in Seattle"<P>Anyway....that was low blow to Seattle; just curious if you remember hearing that?<P>You have yourself a wonderful 4th!<P>[censored] from Texas<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
D from T,<P>I know, you weren't making fun of me! (Just making fun of blonde Murph! LOL LOL)<P>Have a safe holiday and maybe when you get back, we'll have made at least 1500 posts! (Yeah right! LOL)<P>Happy Fourth!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
[censored],<BR> I do remember that joke about O.J.<BR> We were in LA in '96.Drove past his house,and all the ones around it were for sale.I heard somebody was going to bulldoze it down and build a new house.<BR> You better work on those jokes.<BR> Have a great Fourth. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> J-RHG,<BR> We have so many theatres here,it's ridiculous.I don't know how they all stay in business.Now they're talking about building a couple more multiplexes.The one I go to by work has 17 theatres.A few times there were only 10 people or so in there.Nice if you don't like crowds. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm off to do some shopping.-$$$<P> ~~Murph/TMG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph/TMG,<P>You're going to spend money and I'm going to make money! LOL The theater in Cumberland has 6 showing at one time. Pretty big deal for this area! LOL <P>Well, I'm off to work. <P>Have a good day! <P>JHG [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Take me out to the ball game...etc. The boss gave me four tickets to the local A-ball team, I e-mailed those I thought would like to go, and NO response.<P>Anyone care to join me? These are the seats where they come to YOU and take your consession order.<P>Just meet me at gate 6, take the MAX since parking is crappy (ie. non-existant).<P>me.<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey me!<P>Shoot I missed the game! If it gets me out of the house for a little while, I'm up for anything! LOL <P>Hey Murph,<BR>What movie did you end up seeing?? <P>Jodie the redheaded Goddess/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
RHG,<BR> I got sidetracked while shopping.Missed the film time I wanted to go to.I'm going to try for first show tomorrow.<BR> How was your day?The sun came out for a little while,then it started raining.Are you going to see any fireworks on the Fourth,or do you shoot your own off?<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Here I thought you were gonna be able to give me the scoop on The Patriot! LOL<P>It was nice this morning but rained this evening. I'm beginning to think I'm in WA!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The local fire dept. sets off fireworks in town every year. Since I'll be in town for work, I'll just watch them there. My SIL is bringing the boys in so they can watch with me.<P>How bout you?<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> There's quite a few different places to watch them.The biggest shows are downtown Seattle,but it gets pretty crowded,and jammed up with traffic.There's a lake a few miles from here I'll probably go to.<BR> Maybe we'll both get some nice weather soon.<BR>I'm ready for summer. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Beachbum

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Beachbum MelTomGeorge,<P>I'd love for our weather to be somewhere in the middle. 80 degrees with a slight breeze. It's either been too hot or too rainy. This is actually unusual for us. We haven't had much rain for the past 3 years. Now we're getting it all at once. <BR>Hey did you see what Bonnet/Jo posted to me on the GQ board? She thinks I'm wonderful!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> 75'-80' is just about right.I like that slight breeze,too.<BR> I just read that post.Like I said before,you are a person of great compassion to be able to work with those people.I think it's a real gift,a lot of people couldn't do it!My stbx could learn a lot from you.She was generally critical of us normal folks.I'm pretty laid-back,and I think she took advantage of that(big city women!).Guess I should of married someone more like you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/BB<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yep, maybe you shoulda married a farm girl! LOL<P>I'm a very patient person. I don't get aggravated easily. I've always been that way and having kids makes you either patient or insane! LOL<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I don't know how my sis does it.She was divorced when her two kids were very young.Then her D developed scleraderma,which is deadly for kids.So between that,trying to maintain attendance at Boeing,fighting with her XH,and keeping her house up,it's been a real battle.Her kids are turning out pretty good,though.Hitting highschool now,I worry about them getting into bad influence.<P> You know any cute,young farm girls? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Cute, young farm girls??? Hmmmm, how young? <P>It's hard as hell trying to be everything to your kids. I'm mom and dad to them. I work 40+ hours a week, plus TRY to keep up with all the housework and laundry. And this fall, my oldest starts a different school. It's going to be very hectic! I'll manage somehow.<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Oh,somewhere around 18-20.I thought I'd start from scratch! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Maybe you can get someone to help with housework(where are you,Lora?).<BR> I almost feel guilty here.All I have to do is take care of myself.I'd send the Yard God over to help out if you weren't sooooo far away! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Ever eat those chocolate-covered coffee beans? They'll get you moving!<P> ~~Murph/YG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph/YG,<P>At least you chose an age that was legal! LOL LOL<P>Nope, never had chcolate-covered coffee beans. Don't drink coffee either. Diet Pepsi is a staple in my house! LOL LOL<P>I guess I'm gonna have to find me a Yard God and a House God! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 53 of 136 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation