Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 136 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 135 136
M
M
Jodie,<BR> You mean in those farm states there is a legal age? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> You don't drink coffee? No wonder you're not angry and aggressive like all these Seattle drivers! Too much coffee!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>HA HA HA!! I think in WV the legal age of consent is 16 but you have to be 18 to get married without parents permission. You can have sex but don't even think about getting married! Go figure! <P>Can't stand the taste of coffee although I love French Vanilla Cappuccino. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Sex without marriage? Well,there seems to be a lot of that going on anyway.Don't we know!<BR> <BR> Yeah,I prefer the Cappuchino's and Mocha's over plain coffee,too.Unless I'm falling asleep at work,then I grab some of the area man's jetfuel.You have to drink it fast,before it eats through the cup!<P> ~~Murph

M
M
Well,looks like Jodie fell asleep on me again.I guess it is getting late.<BR> <BR> I'm going to go play with my Showermassager,then hit the hay.....<P> 'Night,Jodie<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey you guys,<P>I have watched this thread get bigger and bigger and bigger - it's just huge.......<P>Is this the record, surely it would have to be.<P>I wanted to see a movie this weekend just gone, somehow ended up buying stockings instead!!!! Don't quite know how that one worked. Maybe it's leftover from my post about where I had done my feet, had socks on, big comfy knickers and no make-up. Of course, that was the night my very glamorous girlfriend called in!!!!!! sigh sigh sigh.<BR>I finally take time out for me, the babies have been sedated and are asleep, so I have a bath (which always leaves me with a red face, like those people that drink too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and that's how others see me. Oh well, what is a girl to do. <BR>Next time, I'll put a note on my door saying "Beautification in Progress - Enter at own Risk"<P>God that post made us laugh. I could not believe I posted all that, to people that even though I feel I know them, I don't really, still makes me giggle now.<BR>I think that was where the bath bombs started too.....<P>Mitzi, I need to talk to you.<BR>I'm just about to go back to work full-time. I'll be doing shift work and even tho I have most of the logistics worked out, ie, childcare, it is still scaring the 'whatevers' out of me. I know I'll muddle my way through, and I have the most fantastic supportive family, but doing it on my own is a bit daunting when I take a minute to think about it.<BR>Anyway, can we talk later. It's about 10 pm here now, and I haven't slept much for the past 3 nights. I desparately need a good night's sleep.<P>love and hugs to you guys<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OK I guess my insomnia is cured! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Now I'm gonna go thru one of those sleep all the time phases I guess.<P>Sorry for falling asleep on ya Murph. You're not boring! HONEST!! <P>Jo, <BR>Sure we can talk! You can email me if you want. Hell, anyone can!! I think instead of being addicted to the internet, I'm just addicted to email! LOL LOL LOL<P>Hugs to you all!<BR>Mitzi/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>mitzihartman@webtv.net

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi Everyone!! <P>HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!!!<P>Have a great day!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Yep,women falling asleep on me,no matter what we're doing! Story of my life... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> At least I cured you of your insomnia! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I'm gonna get the van ready for you,when do you want to drive over and pick it up???<P> Have a great Fourth! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Sandman

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph/Sandman,<P>No, honestly it wasn't you that put me to sleep! I've noticed that when I've went to work the past few days that I've gotten really tired. We found out today that there is a gas leak in the house. I think that may have had something to do with it. I'm wide awake now! LOL LOL LOL<P>But now everyone is probably out watching fireworks. I just got home from work. Our fireworks weren't half bad this year. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>HAppy 4th,<BR>Mitzi/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> A gas leak? I hope you don't smoke in the house.You could of had your own Fourth right there at home!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I feel better now about not boring you to sleep. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph,<P>How were the fireworks?? <P>Yep, a gas leak! Scary, huh? <P>I crashed early last night. Now I'm up early! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I need to get back on my other sleep schedule. LOL <P>Have a good day!<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Gosh, I'm absent for a couple days and you guys go ahead and post 1K without me, whaaaaaa!<P>1071 ...!!!!!!!<P>OMG this is phenominal! You guys are real diehards.<P>M & M ... How you both been?<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jo,<P>I was wondering where you went to! <P>Nope we're not letting this thread die! We're shooting for 2K but me and Murph are doing all the work. We did have some help from [censored], too.<P>I'm getting ready for work now, but I'll be back tonight! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all!<P>I trust everyone had a 'safe' and 'sober' 4th.<P>Looks like this thread has narrowed down to basically Murph/Mitzi so it might be awhile before we hit 2,000<P>I'm afraid I will run out of jokes long before then (which will probably make Murph happy)....ha!<P>[censored] from Texas

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey D from T,<P>Yes, I had a very safe and sober holiday! I worked! LOL<P>Stick around and be part of the 2K. It seems like once we hit 1000 everyone left! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>No jokes needed, just conversation! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Mitzi<P>You're right....seems like when we hit the big 1k...everyone left!<P>Gonna take alot of conversations/posts for you, Murph and I to hit 2k<P>Mitzi, you talk about going to work late in the day and getting off at 11:00 pm - what kind of work do you do (if it isn't a personal question?)<P>Have you considered a trip to Seattle to meet Murph or has he considered a trip to W.V. to meet you?<P>Anyway.....just thought I'd punch in another one towards 2,000<P>D from T

M
M
Jodie,<BR> How was your 4th? Got that gas leak all fixed?I went down to the beach last night,and watched several shows going off across the Sound.After I came home it was like a warzone here until about 1AM.Back to work today. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But only 3 days this week. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Daisy, <BR> Where you been?I see you,Gina,Butterfly and Lora all ducked out on us!The nerve!At least [censored] is still around with his strange jokes. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [censored],<BR> Shhhhhh!Be careful.I got Mitz believing I look like Mel/Tom/George.She's got me believing she looks like a red-haired Jodie Foster/THO. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Just where is Dana with those pix???<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>No, the question about my job isn't too personal. I work in an assisted living home for mentally retarded adults. We help them rent places to live and try to help them with normal day-to-day things. Some of them may be able to eventually live on their own. I'm a house manager in a home that 2 men live in. They are 37 and 21 years old. And I really love it too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, what are you doing? Trying to play matchmaker?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<BR>You mean you don't look like any of those guys?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>Yep, got the gas leak taken care of. My 4th was good. The fireworks here were pretty good this year. <P>Dana, <BR>Hurry up with the pictures before Murph has a hissy fit! LOL <P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> A hissy fit??<BR> Is that anything like a hussy fit?<BR> <BR> I think we should designate [censored] as the official MB Matchmaker.What do you think? <BR> <BR> Well,it's pretty quiet here tonight,no cruise missles hitting the ground.I guess the 4th is over for another year. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Sleepy<P>

B
B
I'm BAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!<P><B>[censored]</B>! Congratulations on # 1000!!!!!!<P>Everyone else.... sorry, it's almost 1 am, I just got home (suitcase is still on the porch), and I'm going to bed. I'll read all I missed tomorrow. I just had to find out who got 1000.<P>See ya'll tomorrow!<P>Smooches,<BR>A very tired Busty Butterfly! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

Page 54 of 136 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation