Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 56 of 136 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yeah, I have big plans for the weekend...clean my house! LOL At least one day this weekend I have to do something here. The other day I'm going to be completely lazy!!! LOL<P>The weather has finally been perfect here. Nice and warm during the day and cool at night!! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> That doesn't sound like much fun. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Maybe you can get your kids(or Lora)to do it tomorrow,then be lazy both days!<BR> Of course,I have some yardwork to do before I can go play.<P> ~~Murph/YG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph the Yard God,<P>My oldest is going to do the yard work Saturday. My other 2 are going to help with the "woman's work"! LOL LOL Laundry, vaccuuming, dusting, picking up their stuff that's laying around the house! LOL LOL<P>I might just lay on the couch and give orders...and while I'm at it, get me a couple of men to fan me with palm branches! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Sounds like you got it handled.That's what kids are for.<BR> I'll send [censored] and Bob over with the fans.I suppose you'll expect me to drop by,and wash your feet?<BR> Do you have a big house to clean?A big yard?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Now that's not a bad idea! Run it by [censored] and Bob and see what they think! LOL<P>My house is just a small 3 bedroom rancher. But my yard is just about an acre. The grass needs mowed and the weed-eater run. Plus a little landscaping that will probably never get done. LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Sounds like you could use a riding lawnmower,if you don't already have one.Make sure it has a cupholder for your beer.<BR> <BR>I have about 3/4 of an acre,but mostly landscaping and trees.It takes me about 45 min.to cut it with my self-propelled mower(if I have a cup of Mocha first!).<P> My house is about 2000 sq ft,which seems a little big for one person.But Hey,I like to stretch out!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Now I'm nodding off.I think the RHG is ZZZZZ!<BR> Have a good Friday! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Sleepy

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I don't have a riding mower but my dad does and we borrow it! No cupholder! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Your house is bigger than mine. Mine's about 1100 sq. feet. And I have 4 people here. But it's less to clean! LOL LOL<P>No, I wasn't asleep but I will be soon! It's been a long day. <P>Have a good tomorrow!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Good Morning All!<P>Only 892 more to go to reach 2,000 // Glad to have Bob (RWD), Sue, Resilient(Jo) joining us...hope they will hang in there with us.<P>On a more serious note, I know that all who have posted here, despite the humorous remarks, kidding around (namely Murph/Mitzi);<BR>that each of you face your own world of pain and loss.<P>Just wanted to encourage each of you today, that each of you are uniquely special to the Lord, He loves each of you UNCONDITIONALLY and His Word tells us that "His mercies and compassion are fresh every morning".<P>God delights in taking what was broken and making it whole....delights in taking failures and turning them into successes!<P>Have a blessed day to each of my new found friends!<P>[censored] from Texas<P>P.S.<P>If anyone is looking for a place to get away for a few days, sounds like Murph has just the place....2,000 Sq Ft just to himself in a lush country setting!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi D from T,<P>Now you're gettin' the hang of it!!! Let Murph know it's payback time for offering your money for airfare. Now if we could just get a bunch of people to show up to spend a week with him!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's would drive him crazy!! LOL LOL<P>Thanks for the inspiring words! I did think that I was a failure but now I consider myself a success. Maybe not at my marriage, but in life. I have 3 wonderful sons, a family and friends that support me, a job that I love, and MB. AND I kept my sanity and my life thru the past 6 months.(There were days when I didn't think I could.) I'm in recovery!<P>Have a great day!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Ok,<BR>I'm beginning to think that going on vacation is not a good idea.... I'm so far behind it will take me a year after I'm dead to catch up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll try to stop in tonight & this weekend here (if I'm not locked away at work all weekend).<P>The trip was good.... my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary was yesterday, so we had a party for them on Sunday after church. There were only 2 people missing (my dad & my BIL). We took family pictures (hired a photographer, so everyone would have their heads in the pics [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]), and left room to superimpose them later.<P>There were a few things that were not so injoyable.... heat, humidity, chiggers, ticks, mesquitos.... and a little bad news. It's so sad to see my Grandma getting so frail. We got her one of those chairs that lift up so she can get out of it. She loved it.... when she could keep the great-grand kids out of it that is [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Anyone have a home remedy for chigger bites? I haven't had one in probably 20 years.... and now I'm covered with them... must be my pennance for raiding the cemetary (that's another story for another time).<P>Gotta run.... I'll check in tonight!<P>Smooches,<BR>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>From the home remedy queen...clear fingernail polish! Just paint it on. A chigger is actually a little mite that gets under your skin. The fingernail polish gets rid of them. (I learned these things from my grandma! LOL)<P>Glad the trip went well!! And I understand about grandparents looking frail. My grandma is 89, will be 90 in October. She has aged so much in the past year.<P>TTFN,<BR>Mitz/Jodie (Yep, we still have our nicknames!! LOL)<BR>

D
D
Hello all...<P>A little friday afternoon humor, just to add +1 towards the 2,000 mark<P>Did you hear about the smart-mouthed teenager who was parked and making out with his girl friend?<P>A policeman walks up, taps on the window and points to a sign that says: "Fine for Parking".<P>The smart-mouthed teenager replied "It sure is".<P>The cop then arrests him and takes him to jail. The next morning he appears before the judge.<P>Upon hearing the charges, the judge slams down the gavel and says "That will be 30 days or 30 dollars".<P>The smart-mouthed kid replies "I'll take the 30 dollars your honor"<P>Have a great week-end everyone!<P>[censored] from Texas

B
B
AAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!<P>Mitz.... Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I'd forgotten about fingernail polish... My friend works downstairs (she owns a nail salon), and I went down and painted my ankles and shins! I feel much better now. The Caladryl just didn't do anything for them.<P>I think they were making up for the last 20 years or so... I've got them so bad it's making my ankles & feet swell up YUCK [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Have a good afternoon.<BR>Busty<BR>

D
D
Mitzi and Murphy,<P>When I suggested to get your own thread I DIDN"T MEAN WITH 1000 entries!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL<P>I lost track of this post after the first 10 entries because my PC had a virus, but I'm back now, so BEHAVE!<P>Dana<BR>

M
M
[censored],<BR> A lush country setting? Like in a Currier&Ives painting? Hardly... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Unless you consider kid's cars roaring down the street with their rap music cranked up,a"lush country setting"!<P> Busty,<BR> I wouldn't know what a chigger was if I fell over one.Mostly fleas,and skeeters here.<BR>Oh,and in the winter these rather large,hairy spiders come in the house,and make it their home,too(the kind that Jodie loves).<P> Dana,<BR> We're still waiting with anticipation on those pix of you and Jodie.We want to see some of her as a redhead,too.<P> Oh,Hi,Mitz,<BR> We were just talking about you.How was your day? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>YUK! YUK! YUK! Spiders!! YUK!!! <BR>My day was ok, the same as usual. How bout you?<P>Dana,<BR>It's your fault this started!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>[censored],<BR>GLad you're sticking around!!<P>Butterfly,<BR>Need anymore home remedies??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

R
RWD Offline
R
anybody out tonite?<BR>

R
RWD Offline
R
anybody out tonite?<BR>

M
M
Hey Bob& Jodie,<BR> Just got back from the beach.Beautiful sunset.Some pretty nice looking women down there,too.(check it out,Bob)<BR> Jodie,<BR> Did you see that big spider on the ceiling above your head?Oh,oh,I think he just ran into your bedroom.Well,at least you won't be sleeping alone tonight! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Beachbum

Page 56 of 136 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation