Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 136 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Nope, no promotion. Just more work. I have enough responsibilities with just my job title. The thing that cracks me up, is the people that work in the house I manage honestly think I'm not their boss and I can't tell them what to do! LOL LOL Little do they know! <P>I whined a lot when I first came here. Now I just basically read and chit-chat. And I found out that there's a Mel/Tom/George/Pierce/Sean in WA! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie/Boss Lady,<BR> I guess you'll just have to throw your weight around a little more.Maybe slap'em around a little? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> The trouble at Boeing is too many bosses.Then people who think they're your boss,but aren't.You know,too many chiefs,and not enough Indians.<BR> Any hot news stories in Keyser?<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yeah, right!! I'll just have to throw all 110 lbs around! LOL LOL LOL <P>Hot news?? In Keyser??? Hey! The fire whistle went off while I was at work. Must have been a wreck or a fire or a medical emergency somewhere in the area! LOL LOL Honestly though, I never get a chance to read the paper. And when I do, it's pretty boring stuff. Small town news.<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Better start eating those ice cream bars!<BR> Small town news?Someone got nicked during a haircut? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> No mass murders,suicides,traffic pileups,drive-by shootings,or child molesters moving next door? Sounds like a pretty boring town.How do you handle all that peace and quiet?<BR> Send some this way,will ya? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I need to quit eating late at night or I'll have alot of weight to throw around! LOL I sit here and eat! <P>Wait a minute! In April we had a murder/suicide. A man killed his wife then shot himself. And several years ago, a guy shot a lady at the 7-11. He ran from the cops for a few days then they had a shootout in a smaller town about 45 minutes from here (Petersburg). It was BIG news! LOL LOL <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Well,at least our spouses didn't decide to shoot us! Now that's looking on the bright side.We have murder/suicides here all the time,pretty pathetic.Probably all that big city stress. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I have a decent metabolism,and I stay active,so that keeps me slender(as long as I don't start eating too many donuts).<BR> BTW,just what is the population of Keyser?<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>My stbx threatened to shoot me a long time ago. I told him to take his best shot! <P>I used to be able to eat like a pig and not gain a pound. Of course, that all changes when you have kids! LOL The metabolism ain't what it used to be.<P>I have no idea what the population is here...Maybe 10,000 in and around Keyser. Didn't you find that on the internet yet?? LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I keep a handgun in the bedroom for protection(in the big city),but she never threatened to use it.But like I said before,we really never fought.<BR> You're right,I probably could find info about Keyser on the web.Now if you gave me your home address,I could patch into one of our satellites,and watch you sunbathing in the backyard!Then I'd have pix to show everyone!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Well,I'm off to beddy-bye.Can't be sleeping on the job(then again,why not?).Catch you later,Boss Lady. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Dt.Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Who has time to sunbathe??! You'd see me chasing a 3 year old around or chasing a puppy! LOL LOL Or just getting in my car to go to work. Now if my web tv was outside, I'd spend more time there! LOL LOL <P>I don't even own a gun, unless you count my 2 older sons' BB Guns. But the one gun does shoot pellets. And I have pretty good aim. Stbx always wanted to get a gun. I told him if he did, one of us would end up getting shot! (It probably would have been him! LOL)<P>I gotta get some sleep too. Gotta run errands in the morning before work! <P>Nite-Nite,<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Gee....almost 12 hours since the last post??<BR>Will we ever reach 2,000?<P>Murph<BR>The reason it only takes you 1-1/2 hours to watch 60 minutes is you must not be 'pure blonde'.<P>Hey Mitzi: Did you hear that Murph is going to move? Yeh, he heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home so he decided to move!<P>She was soooooooo blonde that, on a job application where it said "Sign Here", she put Taurus.<P>Bonnet/Jo<P>From what I gather, you live in Australia or New Zealand? Or am I mistaken?<P>Why don't you share some flight attendant jokes with us?<P>If you are from the Land Down Under, you will appreciate this: Several years ago, I saw this map of the world hanging on the wall. It was upside down with Australia on top.<P>The caption said: "No longer down under".<P>If anyone is interested, I will be happy to e-mail a picture of myself. Just had a digital picture taken of myself in my office.<BR>My e-mail address is: dickt@ecsintl.com<P>Wonder how many more late night/early morning chats between Murph/Mitzi it will take for us to reach 2k?<P>Cheers!<P>[censored] from Texas

M
M
[censored],<BR> I was a true blond when I was young.Now I'm kind of a aging,dirty blond.Pretty dirty minded,too.Just ask Mitz,she'll tell you.<BR> <BR>You know,I also heard that most auto accidents occur within 5 miles of your home,so I park my car 5 miles from my house,and walk the rest of the way.Pretty smart thinking,huh?<BR> <BR>Why are you e-mailing your pix?You're not trying to get dates with Jodie,are you? You just stay in Texas,fella! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/BeachBum

B
B
Hey [censored],<P>Australia. I'd love to see that map, I've never seen or heard of anything like that. Australia finally where it should be, at the top of the world!!!!!!!!! LOL I know heaps of people who would love it. I've never been to New Zealand, although everyone I know who has says it is beautiful. Must get there one day. I think it's only about 2 1/2 hours flying time.<P>As for the f/a jokes, have to think about that one. I don't like to share them around - for obvious reasons. The less who know, the better for me!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL I have heard some very funny ones tho in my time. I just have to remember them. I'm lousy for jokes, both remembering them, and telling them. I always manage to get the punchline in the wrong place......... go on, say it, weeeeeelllllllll, you are blonde.........<P><BR>MURPH - do you work for Boeing? We're just about to get the Boeing 717. It's the first time anyone has used it in this country. I'm quite excited about it, although it looks like the MD80 that we used to fly. Someone told me that Boeing and McDonnell Douglas collaborated on the 717, isn't it amazing how the 'goss' gets around. I just love everything about the aviation industry. I think I have avgas in my veins!!!!!! I used to work for Cathay Pacific after I stopped flying for a while - groundstaff - and had the best time. The fun we used to have, with passengers, with loaders, moving the aerobridge etc etc. If only they knew..... It was interesting finding out what the groundstaff had to do, and sooooooo interesting chatting to the immigration/customs people. The stories they had to tell.......amazing.....<P>have to go<P>hugs to you all<P>Jo

M
M
Jo(not Daisy),<BR> The Boeing 717-200 is a take off of the MD-9 twin-jet airliner.It has 106 seats,can fly 8-12 hours with better fuel economy,and less noise.It's been used here in the States for the last year or so(rollout in June'98)for efficient,short range,domestic flights.It's built in Long Beach,CA.I work in the wing division in WA.<P> I would love to see Australia some day.Didn't they have a World Expo in Sydney a few years back?I wonder what that was like?<BR> <BR>Just wondered,when you open that can of peas down there,do they all fly up to the ceiling? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> G'Day...<P> ~~Murph<p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited July 12, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey D from T,<P>I never get to chat with you because of work. I love the blonde jokes!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm a redhead! (At least this month I am!) <P>Murph,<P>Are we a little jealous?? Maybe I'll just have to get that picture of [censored]! LOL <BR>Who has a dirty mind?? Where???<P>Bonnet Jo,<P>HEY!!! You keep coming here to the cool thread!!!! I wish I was around when you are. Don't forget to email me!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Hey,anybody can find a picture of some male model and attach it to their e-mail.Don't let [censored] fool you.<BR> <BR>A dirty mind?Me? Do I have to come over there,and chase you around with my ShowerMassager! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/DirtyOldMan

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>You just want me to be suspicious of [censored]!!! LOL<P>There you go with the shower massager again. You can tell where your mind is most of the time! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Didn't your Momma tell you,don't ever trust anyone from Texas?(people from Washington...they OK!)<P> If I recall,wasn't it YOU that brought up the ShowerMassager in the first place???<BR> Get your mind out of the gutter,so mine can float on by......... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/DOM<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>My mom always warned me about dirty old men! LOL LOL LOL<P>I believe it was Gina who brought up the shower massager! I just agreed with her and asked to borrow it! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> No,I'm not really a dirty,old man.<BR> I take a shower everyday,with my ShowerMassager. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Where is Marilyn,anyway?I must of scared her off.<BR> How's the weather there?<P> ~~Murph/COM

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Shower massages don't clean your mind! LOL<P>I have no idea where Marilyn is. She must not like us anymore.<P>The weather here is nice. Warm during the day and cool at night. We had some rain Monday but it's gone now. <BR>How about there?<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 59 of 136 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation