Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 136 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 135 136
W
W
What the hell I got the 1300th post here...LOLOLOLOL<P>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh MAN!! Bill!!!<P>Murph is giving out a picture of him doing yardwork to the 1300th poster. I guess YOU WIN!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
ATTA BOY,BILL!!!<BR> 1300 POSTS!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> AND,THE OLD FART WINS.......<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>>......An Genuine,Autographed 8X10 Glossy Pix of Jodie and Dana,all hot and sweaty!!!<P><BR> You're one lucky dog,Bill! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <P>You want to work on getting Bill his prize,Mitz? Don't keep him waiting.<P>(let me know when you get it,Bill,I'd like a copy for my files-thanx)<P><BR> ~~Murph/GPA (Grand Prize Awarder)<P><BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I keep leaving notes here for Dana to hurry up with the pix and she's just taking her sweet time! LOL LOL Well....we have to make you wait for it so it will be more worth your while!!!! LOL LOL<P>So, if I read correctly...Bill gets pix of me and Dana and when a woman wins, she gets a picture of you??? Not hardly fair...you guys get 2 for the price of one! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
LMAO!!!!!<P>Too much fun here!!!<P>A Picture??? I won???<P>I never win????<P>I'll chunk in a pic Murph, so the ladies won't feel slighted.<P>B

M
M
Jodie,<BR> And on top of that,Bill gets a pix of two beautiful,enchanting Goddess's with sex appeal oozing out of every pore,while some poor woman gets a pix of an not-so-hot,broken-down,miserable,old Murph! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Guess I'm gonna have to lean on Dana.<BR> Do you have her phone#?<BR> I could keep reminding her at 3AM everyday!<P> "Good Morning,Dana....Again!"<P> <BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
YIPPEE ladies!!!!<P>The prizes have now become fair!!! Bill has offered a picture of him to go along wtih the "Murph in the buff doing yardwork" prize!!! YEEHAW!!!! (Sorry, just a little of the redneck showing in me! LOL)<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>You are WAY to kind! LOL LOL We're just a couple of average looking young women!<P>I actually do have Dana's # somewhere!!!! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
WHOA!!!! I never said anything about yard work completely starkers....What will my neighbors think....Murph don't be so hard on yourself....surely your not miseable and all that broke down.<P><BR>B

W
W
WHOA!!!! I never said anything about yard work completely starkers....What will my neighbors think....Murph don't be so hard on yourself....surely your not miseable and all that broke down.<P><BR>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<P>Murph was the one who made the deal! If you have a problem with holding up your end of the bargain, take it up with him.<P>No, Murph's not broken down and miserable. He's the Mel Gibson look-alike Yard God! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Right now,I'd settle for a couple of average-looking,young women. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Bill,<BR> The only reason Jodie keeps writing to me is she thinks I look like Mel Gibson.Who started that anyway?..."LORA!"<BR> Who ever heard of a Danish-Welsh Mel?<BR> I believe he came from Crocodile Jo's neck of the woods!<BR> I am a YardGod,though [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/YG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Just remember...over 18! LOL LOL LOL<P>No, I keep posting here to try and see how long everyone will keep this thread going. And it gives me something to laugh about during my boring days! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Gosh,now I'm insulted.<BR> And here I thought you truly cared for me,and that we had made a"connection". [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(in other words,you had the hots for me!!!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Just for that,you can forget that ride on the 300' rollercoaster.I'll take Daisy instead! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Of course,over 18.Why do you think I cruise the jr college's instead of the highschools?<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Wait! Don't be insulted!!! It's your sense of humor that makes me laugh!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will let Daisy go on the roller coasters with you though. Then she can be the one to puke on you and I'll look even better! LOL LOL<P>You're still the Yard God!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> It's Ok,I'll get over it(sniff,sniff).<BR> <BR> I did meet this beautiful blond while walking my dog.She had her dog,so we let them off to play together(I mean the dogs played!).We walked and talked for about half an hour,so I finally asked if she would like to have coffee sometime.But she said she was involved with someone. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Fiqures!<BR> So I said,"Is this deadbeat gonna marry you or what?" Why won't she talk to me anymore?<P> Actually,I didn't say that,and I still run into her from time to time,and talk.<BR> Maybe her BF will dump her? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Well,it's off to bed.Some of us gotta work tomorrow/today.Big Boeing$$$$$,you know!<BR> <BR> Let's go to Ohio,Daisy! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Catch you later,Jodie/SAOFEP<P> ~~Murph/Sleepy

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Oh sure! Leave that big abbreviation at the end and don't tell me what it means! Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out! Completely unfair!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Go get your beauty rest and don't work too hard! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Does this mean I can't go to Ohio? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie...who has no idea what SAOFEP (??) means!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

R
R
Hello fellow Giga-threaders!<P>So you guys hooked William J into helping, huh?<P>So Murph, are you enjoying the lightning and thunder today. Way weird, I wnat to run ot and fertilize the lawn before the next shower.<P>Ihaven't forgot about the promise of on-line pix of you. Got a spot waiting for them on my laptop. Wallpaper city!<P>How is everyone over here anyhoo?<P>Daisy Jo

M
M
Hey Daisy,<BR> I see they got this thing running again.<BR> Thought maybe this gigathread screwed something up,but it's still here.<BR> <BR>Yeah,I saw the lightning yesterday evening.I worked today,so didn't see much,but heard some thunder.I heard they couldn't get the lid shut on our new state-of-the-art stadium!<P> Did I really"promise"you a pix?HMmmmm...don't recollect.So,when do I get a pix of Daisy Jo for my desktop,huh???<BR> Fair is fair,but you'll probably line the birdcage with mine!<P> How are things going for you?<BR> Working on that Mr T.stare for court?("Hey,Fool")<P> ~~Murph<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Ok, I give up! Just what does SAOFEP mean??? Please tell me! Pretty please!!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 66 of 136 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation