Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 74 of 136 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 135 136
M
M
Gosh,Drew,<P> I hate to rain on your parade,but you need to back off on your medication. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>Maybe Jodie can score you some Ritalin to calm you down a little.......<P> ~~Murph

B
B
hahahahahahaha....I know isn't it just terrible...all jitter here.. I think it is just that Mitzi is making me nervous...been to long "ya know" hahahahaha<P>Hey have a date tonight...Okay have a date on the sand volleyball courts...but it is a date at least...COED too<P>Anyone wanna come play in the sand with me? An open invite to you all!<P>Just have to drive here and pick me up okay...or I will drive ya!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Drew,<P> You're gonna drive me alright,.........drive me to drink!<P> ~~Murph<BR>

B
B
anything to help Murphy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>hey you all have a wonderful night....OFF to the volleyball courts!<P>Don't have to much fun without me!<P>I have dubbed Gina as my RITA for the night...so be gentle with her!<P>GINA....BEHAVE now!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
<B>Hey Murph,</B><P>I know how ya feel............why don't we pull up a couple of chairs sit back and we can do the drinking together! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Drew,</B><P>Hey there Mr Smooth Talker!........I would take it easy there big fella! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I can't believe that you don't remember the weekend!..........oh,how soon they forget! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I would love to be your "RITA"........but it looks as though you might have your hands full w/Mitz and Cinderella!...........<P>I like my men to be a one women guy......<BR>(Sorry,but I don't like to share!!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:<P>But hey........that is ok......I know that it is your loss anyway!<P>Man what an Ego I have..........LOL<BR>(Well,at least I haven't lost that w/everything that has been going on!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><B>Mitz,</B><P>Hey Girl...........did you have fun today?<BR>Did you take enjoyment in getting rid of the<BR>Drug addict?.......LOL.....Man sure glad that I am not you.....(I would hate to have to do that.)<P>Take is easy guys!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
Geez,<BR> Drew needs to go easy on that Prozac......<P><BR> Hey Gina,<BR> Good to hear from you!<BR> How are things going for you?<BR>Still hanging out at the pool,checking out those highschool guys?<P> When you're ready for something a little older,distinguished,and mature,let me know!<P> I'll sit back and quaff a few with you,and watch the sun go down. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/BeachBum<p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited August 01, 2000).]

W
W
Hey BB...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Things are going ok!.........<P>Getting ready for the new school year to start!.....Ugh!....(I can't believe that the summer is almost over.) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We have training work shops this whole week,so not gonna make it to the pool!<BR>(I know life is rough!).....LMAO<P>This weekend I leave to go to my folks in Ohio....Toledo that is!......I will be gone a week...but they do have a PC so I might be able to sneak on here and there!.. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I would love to sit a drink a few w/you watch the sun go down........(just between you and me.....I don't like those young things......I am ready for a great mature older man!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]..........although I don't think that he would be able to handle this young sexy thang!.......LMAO.....<BR>(man,I just crack my self up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>I am just hanging out and thought that I might be able to get back into the party that won't die!............<P>I will be lurking so better not talk about me!<P>Oh,.........what is it w/ Drew and his wanting me to be RITA........doesn't he have enough women already???.....ROTFLMAO<P>Just hanging around.<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi y'all!!<P>Well, basically she's fired but she didn't show for the meeting so she doesn't know it yet. We have to do it face to face. <P>In the house, we have Ritalin, behavior drugs, blood pressure meds, seizure meds, and anti-anxiety drugs. What a combination!! <P>Drew,<BR>See? We got you started on the party and now you just can't quit!! We are the great addiction!!! LOL LOL<P>Murph,<BR>I think you're right. I must have SAOFEP!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina,<BR>It's so great to have you back for now. Things are going really good here. Check in while you're in OH. And I agree, stay away from the young ones. Older and more mature!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Or am I Rita now???<BR>

W
W
Hey Mitz!<P>I have missed you guys!......... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I don't know if you are Rita or if I am?<P>Drew did say that I would be Rita and for everyone to be nice......and for me to behave!<P>Gee...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].........when have I not ever been able to behave???...LOL<P>Yeah......I do agree w/you!.....I would like to be w/a man that is older!<BR>(It would be nice if he could teach me a few things! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>You sure do have a lot of meds at your place...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].....(work that is!)I would think that it would be hard to keep track of all of it!.........(but than I am a blonde!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take it easy!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----<P>[This message has been edited by w.g.up.h (edited August 01, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by w.g.up.h (edited August 01, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina!!!!!!<P>I think sometimes, older men could teach you something. But then on the other hand, we could train the younger ones. I don't know which would be better! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We have sooo many papers that we have to sign when we give meds at work. Just for the ritalin, we have 6 papers that we have to either sign or initial. It is confusing when you first start it, but after a while you catch on to the routine. <P>Boy, Drew just jumped right in to the party!!!! (He made Murph a little jealous! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gina,<BR> <BR> You know I'm an older man,and I'd love to teach you some new things.Like......<BR> <BR> Maximizing your retirment portfolio<BR> Picking out some good mutual funds<BR> Getting the best deal on life insurance<BR> Re-financing your house<BR> Cutting costs on your car insurance<P> Things like that.Is that what you're talking about? <P><BR> Jodie,<BR> <BR>Of course you have SAOFEP(THO)!<BR> <BR>Now if Dana would send us the d@mn pictures,we could find out just how much! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> So I guess that Ritalin junkie is dead meat,huh?<BR>Quite an assortment of psycho drugs you have there.You could make a killing on the MB website!(pass me a Xanex,would ya?)<P> I worried about the Student.Have you read her last post?I've always wondered if someone posted to us that they were going to kill themselves,should we contact the moderater? Could they even do anything,even with their real name? Good question,huh?<P> Did you get your car loan?<P> ~~Murph/H&S

W
W
Mitz,<P>Yeah.......I do supose you do get use to it after awhile.....so it is no big deal then.<P>LOL......I know.....Drew just came right in and didn't miss a beat!.......(I know his situation from meting him on the EN Board.)<P>I know that he made Murph a little jealous,but you know........just between us I think that he is probably just a big ole teddy BEAR!............LMAO<P>I need to get to bed......I have to get up early now......for work....(well,training that is!....LOL)<P>Take it easy and I will be try to be here tomorrow.......some time!<P>Tell Murph that I said Hi........(and BTW didn't he say something about me being in his basement???) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Murph,<P>I know that I said that I was going to bed but saw this and had to respond!<P>I do know that you are a older man!<BR>The things that you mentioned might be great and all but.......well,...um...er,um.....not really what I was thinking and had in mind!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>What was this about me not stalking you asking for my address and being in your basement??........is that your way of asking for a date?.........BLUSH............<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I did read TheStudent's last post. I know when Sobeit was talking about suicide, I emailed Tempest and told her what was going on. Another MB'er and I even talked about calling the State Police in her area. Isn't TS from Atlanta? Does anyone know her real name? It could be worth looking into.<P>I have an appointment with the loan officer tomorrow morning at 10am. And I checked on the insurance and I think I can afford it. So, as long as I can get the loan, I should have the car by the end of the week! YIPPEE!!!! <P>Gina,<P>Murph's been trying to lure everyone to his basement! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] He's probably turned it into a dungeon down there! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> No,I never heard her mention her name.She is from Atlanta.I always get worried when I hear this kind of talk(more than once).I've always hoped I've helped some new people work through their pain without doing something drastic.But I guess if someone really wants to do themselves in,there is nothing we can do about it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Gina,<BR> And here I thought you were asking me for a date!Didn't like my advice,huh?There's no pleasing some people.....<BR> Don't remember about you being in my basement,just ghosts! Care to spend the night? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
MURPH!!!<P>I GOT THE LOAN!!!! I get the car tomorrow. I gotta give them time to get it cleaned up and ready. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

B
B
WOOO HOOO...Mitzi got her car! Hey I got the sunglasses on, the cooler ready...can you say ROAD TRIP??????<P>I have driven Murphy to DRINK Mitzi, I drove Gina into being "RITA", now how can I drive you...or I guess in this case ride with you. I know after I bought my "truck" NOBODY drove it...but a ROAD TRIP is a must to break any car it!<P>Lets see..I am thinking that a Beach Party oh say in Mazatlan, Mexico sounds wonderful...can get CHEAP Corona's, party all day have fun in the sun and well party some more!<P>Oh hey on a serious side here. Was glad to see that TS is okay. I read her thread today...WOW that was scarey!<P>Good JOB Mitz with the aid in which you gave!!!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Or as Gina called me last night...you silly woman...Mr. Smooth Talker! Hey I kind of like that...has a great ring to is...Hummm...I need to think of a better name for you then "RITA" Gina...lets see...I need to be smooth huh???<P>Oh I got it...I kinda like Baby Doll! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Everyone can be a "sweetie" that is it...you are NOW DUBBED...Baby Doll Gina<P>Flirty Drew...I mean okay...just Plain ole Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
<B>Murph,</B><P>Man I am needing a drink right about now!<BR>It has been a rough day!....Geeessshhh,have I gotten spoiled!.......LMAO<P>Yeah.......I was kinda asking you but thought that I would be smooth and ask you if you were asking me!......(Did you get that?).....ahhhhh,my brain is now fried!<P>I love basements.......and like ghost's too so you can count me in!.......so when can I move in?.....you like rug-rats?.....(refering to my kids that is.)<P>Hope your day is going well!<P><B>Mitz,</B><P>Hey girl!.......3 cheers for Mitzi!!!!<BR>That is great that you got the loan! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So when are you planing that road trip?<BR>Mind if I tag along?.......(I don't take up tooo much room!)........LOL......Will my 5 suitcases fit?<P>Take it easy!<P><B>MST,</B>......(that would be Mr.Smooth Talker Drew.)<P>Hey buddy!.......going on the road trip w/Mitzi huh?.....did you clear that up w/her first?......LOL<P>I kinda like Baby Doll........haven't really had a sweet name like that before!,.....LOL<P>Hope you had a good time at VB........ [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You all take it easy........I will be around tonight!<P>Gina/Baby Doll [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----<p>[This message has been edited by w.g.up.h (edited August 02, 2000).]

M
M
Jodie,<P> That's great!<BR> I know you'll enjoy it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Where are you going to go first? Coming over to WA? I hope the AC works!<P> Gina/BD?,<P> Yeah,you're probably right.<BR> I couldn't handle a energetic,young hottie like you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I'd still take you out in a heartbeat,though! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I'll have to check with Sheryl the Chap.<P> So,how was your day?<BR> (uh,oh!she want to move in.my sister warned me about this when I became single)<BR> <BR> Is it pretty hot there?<BR> (probably will want to change the house all around)<P> I'm sure your kids are well-behaved.<BR> (she probably spoils them)<P> Yep,got a few ghosts in the old basement.<BR> We have a deal.I let them stay there,and they let me sleep at night. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph

W
W
Hey Murph,<P>I think that your not giving your self enough credit.........I bet you could keep up w/me!........LOL<P>I won't move things aroung too much!<P>My kids are very well behaved!........<BR>(not, braging or anything!)<P>My day was ok.........got my self a beer now!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

Page 74 of 136 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation