Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 136 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 135 136
M
M
Jodie,<P> The weather is real nice here-upper 70's.Just right.Hop in your new car and come over,I'll buy you an ice cream.<P> Wait a minute......Ford Contour,isn't that the one with the safety recall because the airbag would activate when you hit a bump too hard? I think it was that car.........<P><BR> Drew,<BR> I'm glad your feathers aren't ruffled.Just a lot going through my mind right now,so I'm a little on edge.<BR> Man,I wish I had your In-laws.My W cheated on me,ran to them,and dumped out 21 years of garbage,lied to them,and they believed every word she said. Talk about gratitude.I did everything for her family,and they told me I was the best SIL in the world.Amazing how fast that can change when your wife cheats on you,huh?!<BR> Take it easy,but not TOO easy!<P> ~~Murph<P>

W
W
Murph,<P>I do know what you mean.......some days it is hard to understand the why's of all of this?.......but it will get better!<P>Just remember that it is her.........and not you.......your a great guy w/a fantastic personality.......and wonderful witt! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It will always be her loss!!!........someday she will realize it!<P>Hope that you are having a better day!<P>Mitzi,<P>Hey girl........no,of course you don't have to bow out!......(pppssttt...I do think that Mel does have the hots for you!)<P>(ssshhh,don't tell anyone but I think that I kinda like MST!)LOL<P>Drew,<P>Yep........you are right it is my special day........The Big 35!..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You all take it easy!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
Gina,<P> Thanks for cheering me up.I feel better already!Is it really your B-Day?<BR> My wonderful witt?!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> I'm not doing too bad at Boeing,you know.<BR> Maybe if I can retire in a few years,I can swing past her office in my new Ferrari/Corvette/Motorhome,with a couple of hotties like you and Jodie next to me and wave at her!"The Babes and I are headed down south.Don't work too hard,Honey!"<P> Whatta you think? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> So you like MST?(Murphy the Seattle Teaser)<BR> That's great! <BR>Uh,you were talking about me,right? No? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> That's OK......I'll get over it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>Jodie will cheer me up.<BR> (no,don't tell her i have the hots for her,i don't want her to get a big head)<P> IF she really wanted to cheer me up,she send me some pix. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

W
W
Murph,Yard God!<P>Hey there!........I am really glad that you are better!<P>Yes.......I do mean your humor and witt!<BR>(It is a major weakness of mine,I fell in love w/my stbx bc of his humor) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yeah......it is really my B-day..........<BR>Wanna party w/me!..........I am doing the happy dance as we speak!<P>The road trip sounds great and I think that is a great idea to go by and give a wave and a wink at the ex!<P>I am sorry no.......I wasn't talking about you being MST.......(that is Drew)<P>But you can be Yard God!.......LOL<P>I know Mitzi will cheer you up......<P>You want some pics huh?......well,let me see what I can do!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

B
B
Hey Murph,<P>How long did you have to think about that redition of MST?<P>LOL...Hey how ya doing tonight? BETTER??<P>is Mitz holding out on you with pix? You should have seen the pix that Baby Doll sent me. MAN...She actually had a private session with Glamour Shots...OMG! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Seriously, you hanging in there though???<P>Sorry you've had a couple of bummer days! Man I know that feeling. Even though I razz the hell out of ya, I hope you ARE doing well...Hang in there okay! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>See I can be nice too!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey guys!<P>Murph,<P>I'm glad you're feeling better. Road trips work wonders don't they?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I don't even want to hear about any recalls on the Contour! It's working just fine!! LOL LOL <P>Gina,<P>Murph has the hots for me?? Really?? No I don't think so! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Drew,<P>I'm glad you're still in on this party. Maybe we'll make it to 2000 posts!! <P><BR>Who's up for a road trip this weekend?? Let me know and I'll stop and pick you up. I'm in WV, so who's closest??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

N
N
OH Mitz... WV is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far away from the deserts in California... and boy, I could use a road trip!!!<P>Yesterday, 118 degrees, and lightening struck a transformer... power out for 10 long hours.<P>Ick.<P>Chap was chapped!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>No problem. I'll just work my way out there. I have a friend who used to live in Barstow, CA. She lived there for about 5 years. Now she's in KY. <P>Now that's HEAT!!! We had some thunderstorms today. LOTS of rain. Now it's nice and cool so I'm not complaining!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gina,<P> Second place to a Nebraskan?<BR> Of all the......... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> HEY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(35?Didn't know you were that OLD!)<P> I have a bunch of ice cream in my freezer.Wanna come over for a Birthday suit party,er,....Birthday party?<P> 'Fraid you'll have to stay home,Drew.But I'll find you a date(Lora?).<P> I'm feeling better,Drew,besides,tomorrow's Friday.Can't b!tch about that,right?<P> If you really want to make me feel better,you just send those pix of Baby Doll Gina/Marilyn right on over to the Murph's house,will ya? I would love to see them.<P> <BR>~~Murph/murphy46@mail.com(hint,hint!)

W
W
Murph,<P>Oh........you know that I am just teasing w/you guys!.......LMAO!<P>I would love to come over for a ice cream B-day party!.......sounds fun!<P>It is ok.......I don't think that you will have to worry about getting Drew a date!.....I do believe that he could handle getting one all on his own! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...LMAO<P>I don' think that I am old at all......I still feel like I am in my 20's.........LOL<P>Mitz..........I think that I am the closest to you......you can come by me pick me up and then we can swing by and pick up Drew!<BR>Then off to Sheryl's and then to the party at good ole Murphs house!......(he has a basement!....Hurray!)<P>Gotta still get packed for the trip.......UGH!...leaving late morning....so I will get the rest done in the morning!<BR>LOL.......nothing like procrastination!!!<P>Take it easy guys!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Uh,oh,<P> Now I think Jodie's mad at me.I was waiting for your picture first,remember?<P> I'll go on a roadtrip with you,really.<BR> How long does it take to drive to Seattle?<BR> <BR> We could go to the Space Nee.....,oops,I meant Planet Hollywood!<P> <BR> ~~Murph/Tourguide

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>No, I'm not mad at you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have no idea how long it would take to drive to Seattle. My car is clocked to 130 mph, so maybe it won't take too long! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Planet Hollywood will be fine. I would like to SEE the Space Needle but only from the ground! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
TG,<P>I don't think that Mitzi is mad at ya!<P>We can all just send pics to you!<BR>(just make out your list of who and I will get on right on that)LMAO<P>It would take a couple of days to get out there......but I like road trips!<BR>(dang taken one tomorrow w/2 kids for 15 hrs.........Ha,I better love it!..LOL)<P>Planet Hollywood huh?......never been......do they have good food and drinks?<BR>(I will be there w/bells on!)LOL<P>Oh heck we can just skip the food and just have the drinks!.....LMAO<P>I will be on line this weekend.......(or at least try!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have got to get to bed.........I am glad that you are feeling better!........your a great guy......and will find your happiness someday! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take it easy and have a great weekend!<P>(hey make sure that you look out for MST and to keep him in line!).......I know that Chap would do a good job but I think we will need a little more muscle to keep him in line!<BR>LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

W
W
Mitzi,<P>Hey there!...........just wanted to say I hope that you have a great weekend!<P>Try and keep all these great guys in line!<BR>(Mainly just MST....aka,Drew)LOL<P>He tends to get a little more flirty the more beer he drinks!......ROTFLMAO<P>Take it easy............<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Ok,Gina,<P><BR>> Get Ready............<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>>Here it comes........<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>>Ya ready?...........<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>"I found happiness just talking to YOU!!!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>>(how's that for racking up the points?)<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>You're leaving me with a job that will be almost impossible! LOL Keep Drew and Murph in line??? Can't!!<P>Happy Birthday to you.<BR>Happy Birthday to you.<BR>Happy Birthday dear Gina!<BR>Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!<P>Have a great weekend!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Dear Murph,<P>And you say women are fickle??!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,uh,I just fiqured you'd just skip over those replies that didn't mention you.<BR>Or something like that...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I was only teasing about that recall,you know.Didn't want you running to the dealer.<BR> You can check with them to see if there were any,though.<P> How do your kids like it? Do they fight over who gets the front?<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Don't count on me reading over anything!! I read every word posted here!! LOL LOL LOL<P>The boys were fighting over who gets the front when I took it for the weekend test drive! LOL LOL Now that it's mine, they fight even more about it! LOL LOL And then they fight over everything else...hopefully it's just a phase! (yeah, right!)<P>I had my brother check the car out completely. He even ran the VIN on carfaxx to see if there had been any body work or engine work done to it.It came up clean. He's my mechanic/bodyguy! It pays to have someone like that in the family. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Your Bodyguy?<BR> I won't touch that one!<P> I know what you mean,though.I was the family handyman,too.<P> Didn't know about the VIN number check.That's a good idea.You wouldn't want to be buying a stolen car,either.<P> How old are your kids again? <BR>Yeah,they seem to go through that fighting stage.My sis and I fought about everything when we were kids,now we get along great.<P> Of course,if she wants my handyman help,she has to! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph

Page 76 of 136 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation