Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 80 of 136 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>OMG!!! Someone else who is afraid of heights!! But at least I'm not afraid of the dark! LOL LOL OOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL LOL<P>Murph,<BR>I'll stay in your haunted basement! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,go ahead and laugh.But a relative spent the night down there,and ran away screaming.Hasn't been back since.....<P> So,Jodie,ya like to wrestle?<BR> My stbx USED to like to do that until she got old,and cranky!We used to have a lot of fun like that.You up to it?<P> Hey,Drew,<BR> The next time you're in town,I'll run you up the Space Needle.Great view way up there!<P><BR> ~~Murph

B
B
Hey you two, I am going to leave ya in the dark together okay! Stay out of trouble, Thanks for the ice cream Murph, and have great weekends, may catch ya tomorrow night<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>The house I used to live in seemed to be haunted. It was built before the civil war and a battle took place nearby. Plus a lady was killed by her H in the kitchen.<P>So, you think you could wrestle me?! I think I'd win! I've taken passive restraint classes and self-defense classes! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
See you around,Drew.<P> If you change your mind about spending the night in my basement,let me know.<BR>I have some papers for you to sign first.<P> G'nite. Leave a light on..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>Nite-nite. Have a good weekend and I'll talk to ya later!<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Night you guys,<P>don't end up getting hurt, and very funny Murph. Now if I am all enclosed in a high place I am fine, like in an airplane or inside a building up high, but NOT free standing like a ladder...LOL<P>anyway, DREW is signing off for the night...you guys sleep well!

M
M
Jodie,<P> A lady was killed in the kitchen?<BR> What,her H didn't like her cooking?<BR> That must of been a cheery place to live!<P> I said I wanted to wrestle,not get kicked in the groin,and my eyes gouged!!!<BR> <BR>Maybe I better pass on this one. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph/HulkHogan

M
M
Well,<BR> <BR> Gee,I got stood up again. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Drew leaves,so Jodie does,too.<BR> <BR> Maybe they're on the phone together.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Well,fine,I'm going to bed.<P> Nite,Jodie,see ya in my dreams(SAOFEP!)<P><BR> ~~Murph/ZZZZZZZ

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>LOL LOL LOL I wasn't taught to poke people in the eyes and things like that! LOL LOL I was taught how to get away from people without hurting them! Can't hit my clients! LOL LOL<P>Yeah, she was killed in the kitchen. According to my dad, they fought all the time and he was an alcoholic. Kinda sounds like my marriage! LOL LOL Kinda weird, huh? I cooked in a kitchen where a woman died. <P>BTW, I wasn't talking to Drew last night on the phone. He did, however, email me! Unlike someone else I know! LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Sorry Murph,<P>No phone call here with Mitz, she wouldn't call me. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Said she isn't that kind of girl on the the second date! Ya gotta get your hiney to Nebraska cause she doesn't have to drive that far in her new car then to party with ya! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well Hope you guys slept well, my boys (Dog and Cat) had me awake juts 5 hours after I went to bed.<P>anyway, Mitz, just a warning or heads up. I have my SUV loaded and trailer with my big manly mower on it, so will be there oh say in 18-20 hours to mow your hard! I mean yard!<P>Murph, fly on down really quick, always like a traveler to come along, and then you and Mitz can stay in the house while I mow! I will give you that time to share your....Um.....thoughts. that is the word I was lookin' for!<P>BTW...good morning again!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Drew,<P>You got woke up by animals and I got woke up by a pager! LOL LOL<P>Murph must still be asleep. I guess I wore him out last night with all the talk of wrestling! LOL LOL<P>I'm cleaning my house today. (maybe! LOL LOL)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> I just got up.It's only 7:30AM here,ya know!<BR> <BR>I know,you drank too many wine coolers,and fell asleep on me again,right?(she was on the phone with Drew,I just know it)<P> This old house could use a good cleaning,too.You up to it?I need to go help my folks this morning.It's cloudy here now,but is suppose to be in the 80's.<BR>OK,I guess I'll have to e-mail you later. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> Drew,<BR> You sending Nasty-grams to Jodie?<BR> Watch your step there,son.<BR> <BR>You have a manly mower?I didn't want to spend that much,so I bought one of those un-manly ones.It still does the job,though.Maybe you can mow my lawn while Jodie is cleaning my house.Later I can show her my,er....my etchings! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Catch Ya'll later! Have a Great Day!<P><BR> ~~Murph/TGIS

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yeah, 2 wine coolers just knock me out! NOT!! My webtv was on while I was snoozing so if Drew tried to call, he got my voice mail! LOL LOL<P>I'll make ya a deal, I'll help you clean if you help me! Gets done quicker with more than one person working on it. How's that?<P>It's nice here. Probably about 75. Better than 95 or storming.<P>Have fun helping the parents move things!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> You know I'd come help you clean,but I'm afraid if I got in the same room with Jodie the RHG,all H&S with SAOFEP,and me with my THO,we wouldn't get much done! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph/YG

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Gee, I guess I'm gonna have to make myself look cruddy to get anyone to help me out! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> You couldn't look cruddy if you tried!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> (see how I rack up the points?)<P> OK,I'm going to try to send you a pix through e-mail.I hope this is really your address,and not some cop's down the street!<P> No,no,not that kind of pix! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>Let me know how it turns out,it has a long way to travel!<P><BR> ~~Murph/MailMan<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Gee, we might have to change your name to MST! LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>Believe me, I can look pretty cruddy! <P>It's really my address. There aren't any cops that live down the road. And it's really my name too. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I got the picture. Check your mail! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> What? You don't believe me?<BR> This is just the average house.You should see'em up in Redmond(Microsoft country).<P> When you coming over to mow that yard,and wash those windows?<P> Well,I'm off,catch ya later.......<P> Have a Great Day! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph/LordoftheManor

Page 80 of 136 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation