Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 81 of 136 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 135 136
W
W
Woo hoo 1600........<P>Bill

W
W
Where did my 1600 post go???<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>B

B
B
Bonnet,<P>HELLO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I am a party crasher here for about a week now, so nice to see and really meet ya! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Murph, Did ya wake up on the right side of the bed? I had a staffer ask me that the other day, cause was a bit grumpy, just told her "Emma, there isn't a right or wrong side to my bed anymore, either side I get up on is MY side" she looked at me and said HUH?<P>Went right over her head! LOL and dang she is a red head to!!!<P>So as I see it, there are to Right sides of the bed now...LOL<P>Good morning to you to Mitz, see you two carried on for a while without me last night...that Lemonade just put me to sleep though, WOO HOO.<P>Drew

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<P>Still trying to win that prize aren't ya?! LOL LOL LOL LOL<BR>What do you do, just lurk until we almost reach a milestone and then jump in to win???!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (Smart man!)<P>Lord Murph,<P>I have a hard enough time keeping the little house I have clean w/ clean windows and a mowed yard! LOL LOL Mind in I come over a lay out on the lawn?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]<P>Drew,<P>Hey! I have 2 sides to my bed too! Mine and all mine! LOL LOL LOL <P>Jodie/Mitz [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]<BR>

M
M
Gee,I wonder if Jodie is still awake?<P> From reading that other thread,she's probably cuddled up in MST's arms. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I'm gone all day,and look what happens.<BR> Just my luck.......<P><BR> ~~Murph/AllAlone [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Lord Murph,<P>I'm still awake! And I'm not cuddled up anywhere. <P>I had to go to work. I got called in to sit for a 1/2 hour until someone else got there. See? A legitimate excuse. <P>Drew was just keeping me company until you got done doing whatever it was that you were doing! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie!,<P> You are awake.<BR> Yeah,it was a long day,but they bought dinner.Plus I got an antique grandfather clock(100 yrs old),and rolltop desk.<BR>B!tchin',huh?<P> What did you do today? <BR> Clean house?<BR> Mow the lawn?<BR> Goof off?(just a wild guess)<P> What? Did you tell Drew that you don't look like Jodie Foster?<BR> Well,I'm no Mel,either.I don't know why Lora started that anyway.Still a Danish God,though.......<BR> <BR> I'm real excited my pix made it through.Sometimes they come out a little scrambled,like something out of"The Fly"!<BR> Ready for some more?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph!!<P>No I didn't tell Drew any different! LOL I do look like Jodie! LOL LOL<P>I cleaned and mowed just a little. I'm saving most of the mowing for my 10 year old lawn boy (my son LOL)!!<P>sure, send more pix. I'm up for a long time now. I had to be wide awake driving to and from work. Gotta watch for deer! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> So,what do you think of my"house"? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> You have a lot of deer around there?We hit a lot of possums here.That,and cats,squirrels,pedestrians......<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Did you send more? If you did, I haven't gotten them yet.<P>That's not your house, is it? Come on, fess up!!<P>We have deer all over the place here. I see so many whenever I'm on my way home from work. They just stand along the road and wait for you to come along and jump in front of you! I ran over a raccoon one night coming home. I felt so bad too. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> No,I haven't hit anything,yet.Ran over a few dead things,though(does that count?)<P> I can't believe my mail server sent you the wrong picture.Boy,they're always screwing up.<BR> <BR>You're right,I was teasing you.Actually,that house was in the Seattle Street of Dreams(see all the people?),probably worth about 2 mill$$$$$.<P> Had ya guessing,though,huh?<P> Haven't sent anything yet.I'll see what I can find.Very complicated process.....<P><BR> ~~Murph<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,......<P> It looks like Mail.Com decided to work on their mail server tonight,of all nights!Down for maintainence!<P> And I was already to send you a real,juicy pix! Guess I'll try again later,sorry.<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
<P> Uh Oh,<P> I think Jodie fell asleep on me,......again!<BR> (or on the phone with that Drew fella;those darn Nebraskans)<P> OK,so I'm off to bed.<BR> Sure could use a bedwarmer....<BR> Jodie?<P> I better get out of here before Sheryl shows up!<BR> <BR>I'll try to send you some pix tomorrow.<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>My pager for work kept going off last night and then I fell asleep. Wondful, huh? LOL LOL<P>I knew that couldn't be your house. If you had a house like that, you wouldn't need to do your own yardwork! You could hire someone to do it for you! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Gotta watch these late nights!<BR> Slept in-ZZZZZZZZZZZZ<P> Sent ya another pix,I'll try some more later.Have to do some housework(WORK?!!)<BR> <BR>Coming over to help?<P> Big plans for today?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Got the picture! Thanks! It actually looks alot like WV, minus the water! LOL LOL But the part with the trees is similar. <P>Big Plans? Yeah, finish MY cleaning (I'm a procrastinator!) and wait for the pager to go off! LOL LOL I had to drag my poor kids out to my moms at about 12:30 this morning to go to work for an hour! That sucks!!! It already went off 3 times this morning by 9am. I had to rearrange schedules so that I didn't have to go in!<P>Wanna come over and clean my sons' rooms?? I think it's gonna be a 2 day job! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Taking care of three kids,cleaning house,and working.....<BR> How do you do it all? I'd be a nervous wreck!<BR> <BR> Well,back to work!<BR> Let's see,where'd I leave that vacuum cleaner? In bathroom #5 or #6? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>It's really not that difficult. You just chain the kids in their rooms until they're done. If you don't feed them for a while, they work harder for a meal too! LOL LOL LOL<P>And speaking of nervous wrecks...we had one heck of a thunderstorm here this morning. It's been raining since about 8am. And I'm talking heavy downpours!! There are some areas around me that are flooded! YUK!!!<P>Since you're done with your bathrooms, come over and do mine. I only have one and it's small. Shouldn't take you very long! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
The fair princess returns.<P>Hey, Drew - did you know you spell Cinderella as if you are making it plural? How many princesses are you stringing along?<P>I have a house and a yard which could both use some work. Right now my mower's on the fritz and needs to go to the shop. Anyone want to cruise over here and help a fair princess in distress. By the time I juggle work, two children, and meals, there is precious little time left for those more unsavory jobs.<P>Murphy- was it you who said "Know what I mean, Vern?" That was Ernest P. Worrell's line. He was played by a local Nashville actor named Jim Varney. Jim died this past spring from some form of cancer. He was a nice guy and well thought of from what I hear. He played one of the voices in the last Toy Story movie. Went to the Oscars last year and Tom Hanks went out of his way to go over and speak to him. Thought he was a nice guy. Just a bit of trivia for you. <P>Jim wanted everyone to know that smoking is a really dumb idea- I think he meant the part where the human is the one who is the sucker and the tobacco product is the thing actually emitting the smoke. Bad ideas - both smoking and sucking on smoking products.<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited August 07, 2000).]

B
B
Cindirelli,<P>That is plural huh? We all be danged, I best start calling you Cinderella cause all the kings men can only have one Cinderella in their court. You poor woman, That will be a task!<P>How was your weekend? I didn't do much in my royal kingdom of Omaha to warrant much princessly rewards! In short...I WAS LAZY!<P>I of course would load my truck and trailer with my manly mower and head to TN to mow your yard!<P>(Hey Mitz and Murph, did you see I spelled YARD correctly?...LOL)<P>Kind of an icky day in the Drew Kingdom, Hot, Humid, and worst of all...ITS MONDAY!!!<P>One more hour and it is off to my castle to board up the doors, and turn on my royal PC and see who comes out to chit chat!<P>Glad to hear from you Cinderella, Oh I replied to you questions...did you see. I am always long winded, I can't say just NO, I have to explain why I said no, sort of like I am now...It all means I blab alot! HOT AIR!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 81 of 136 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation