Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 136 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 135 136
C
C
Are you a Crown Prince like Charles or are you way on down the list like Prince Edward or did you get the title, like Prince Philip, when you married your stbx? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>What a shame that you get home about the time I have to leave my unroyal desk. What a shame I have no computer at home. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bring your manly mower on over. Bring some manly friends - maybe even Murphy - there's plenty for all you manly men to do. Hey, if I found the money for the paint, I might could let you do that too. I bet I could keep a whole crew of manly men busy. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Are you a Crown Prince like Charles or are you way on down the list like Prince Edward or did you get the title, like Prince Philip, when you married your stbx? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>What a shame that you get home about the time I have to leave my unroyal desk. What a shame I have no computer at home. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bring your manly mower on over. Bring some manly friends - maybe even Murphy - there's plenty for all you manly men to do. Hey, if I found the money for the paint, I might could let you do that too. I bet I could keep a whole crew of manly men busy. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>Hey! I'm here!! I think we lost Murph though! LOL LOL He seems to have disappeared. LOL <P>What a day! Just long but not bad...and it was hot here! YUK!!!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Jodie,<P> I'm over here,trying to get connected!<BR> ISP seems to be working so far.I'm going to call them again tomorrow to get the scoop.<BR> How was your day?<P><BR> Cinderella,<BR> Yup,know all about Jim Varney.My role model.Is he from W VA? He sure made a killing with that act of his.<BR> Know what I mean?<P> Drew,<BR> How's it going in the Drew Kingdom? The Murph Kingdom isn't too bad,even the weather's nice.<P> ~~Murph/HisRoyalMurphness

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>My day was BOR-ING!!!! My boss had another staff person scheduled to work with me and we only had one client there. There was no reason for the other guy to be working. He just sat around and watched TV! LOL LOL He did take out the trash though! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Tomorrow will be hectic. We're getting reviewed by the state and we have to get everything ready. There are so many minute details that we have to follow and make sure everything is perfect. At least I only work until 5 pm. I'll be home during daylight hours! LOL LOL <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> It can get boring at the Lazy B,too.I stay pretty busy,but a lot of redundancy.We have a saying,"Think of the money!".<P> I hope that review goes OK.Some of those state inspectors can be real A**holes.<BR> <BR> Hey,I did read where you told Drew that I only talk to you because you look like JF.<BR>That's not true.I like to talk to you because you seem like a real nice person with a great sense of humor.<P>That,and you're the only one who'll answer my posts! <P>(also,SAOFEP!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I could "think of the money" if I was getting paid more for the work I do! LOL LOL LOL<P>I was just teasing when I told Drew that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm off to bed. Gotta get up early and I'm not used to that! LOL<P>Nite-nite,<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Well, a girl takes off for a few days, and look what happens...<P>Murph, Honey,<BR>I want my picture and some ice cream!<P>Mitz,<BR>How do you keep these guys in line? I have a fryin' pan.... what do you have??? a whip and a chair? LOL!<P>Where is [censored] with the jokes???? <P>I'm not sure if I will be on the next couple of days or not... If I'm not, I won't be back until Monday or Tuesday... I'm having my surgery on Thursday this week, and I they said not to over strain my eyes for a few days after.<P>Well, I'll see ya'll later...<BR>Smooches,<BR>Busty

M
M
Hey Busty,<P> Long time,no hear!<BR> Getting the ol' peepers worked on,huh?<BR> Let us know how they turn out. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Ice cream's in the mail,what was the pix of?<BR> My memory serves me incorrectly!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited August 08, 2000).]

C
C
Murphy - I'm not sure where Jim Varney was actually from although he had lived in Nashville, Tennessee, my home town, for the last 20 or 25 years. Was very well thought of. <P>By the way my sister and I are 2 of the last 12 native Nashvillians in the city. Everyone else is an import. We're so native that even our father was born here.<P>Folks - I got caught on here yesterday afternoon. May have to lay low for a while. Although it didn't hurt when I told boss (remember I do work in a church office presently) that this was Dr. Harley's sight- "You know, the man who wrote "His Needs/Her Needs'". He asked if it was a chat room to which I replied that it wasn't (well, that's true) but that they also had a forum for divorced or divorcing people. May need to humor the man for a few days.<P>I won't go away, though. Just may have to be a bit more scarce. Might find some more work related sites to visit. Broaden my horizons.

B
B
Hey guys, sorry haven't been around much, but sort of been a busy guy, and lazy at night! I do hope to catch up with you maybe Wednesday night. I have my normal Volleyball night tonight so won't be on after 7:30 central time.<P>Hi hope everyone is well! Murph, the Drew Kingdom is doing quite well. I think! I am going to Arizona next weekend, Friday through Sunday for interviews down there! Punishment I know, but I need a venue change big time. Start over if you will<P>Hey did you all see the talk on NSR's post about wanting profiles about having a big weekend for those that want to come to like an MB "reunion" or something like that!<P>Go check it out <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/000696.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/000696.html</A> <P>Toss in some input to your thoughts!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
The Drewster,<P> Where in AZ you looking?<BR> You ever been there before? Starting over sounds like a good plan,if you can do it.<P> As far as a MB picnic......Hawaii!!<P> I'm thinking nice weather,beaches,beautiful scenery,all the gals here in thong bikinis..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Know whut ah mean?<P> ~~Murph/BeachBum

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nice try, Murph! LOL You won't see me getting into any thong. Don't have that good of a body! LOL LOL LOL <P>But Hawaii still sounds nice. Could pick me up one of those male dancers from a luau! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Murph...<P>what is a thong? I am not sure I have seen or heard of that...Oh that is what you wear on your feet right?<P>Sorry I can't stay you two, but this prince of the Drew Kingdom must haul his hiney off to bed!<P>GINA...you haven't checked in with us! What's going on???<P>You doing okay, having fun<P>Sorry guys off ot bed...but Murph, please do explain. Those must not have made it to the Midwest yet!<P>but Hawaii would be great if I could afford it!<P>Not sure I WILL move to AZ, just have a couple of interviews there! Have to see. But not sure I can stand that heat down there either...one is Phoenix and the other Flagstaff!<P>Will touch base with you both tomorrow<P>Later<P>GINA...CHECK IN!!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Drew,<BR> <BR> You're funning with me,right?<BR> Or don't those farm gals wear those in Nebraska?<P><BR> Jodie,<P>And here you give the ladies a chance to strut their stuff!<BR> Yeah,I kinda like those young hula dancers!<P> ~~Murph/BB

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Not that much stuff to strut! LOL LOL<P>And just think, umbrellas in our drinks!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] COOL!!!<P>Drew,<BR>You must be kidding! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Yeah,and we can pretend we're on that"Survivor"show.I'll be the guy talking into a coconut!<P> Yup,I think Drew really needs to get out of Nebraska! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
M
Yep,<BR> Getting up early sure makes you sleepy in the evening.<BR> I'll bet Jodie is sound asleep on her couch!<P> 'Night,JodieZZZZZ<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Actually I was asleep on the livingroom floor! LOL LOL I hate working 9-5!!! <P>I've only watched "Survivor" one time. Maybe we could start our own show! The MB Survivor! LOL LOL Or we could just pretend! I wanna be the person who tells everyone who gets kicked off. I'm afraid I'd be the first one to go, so I'd be safe that way! LOL LOL<P>Have good day!!<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey guys, I may live in Nebraska, but I was just totally yanking your chains, I know that they are not foot things. Believe me I KNOW! hahahahahaha<P>I was just seeing what kind of reaction I would get. and YES MITZ, I need to get out of Nebraska for sure! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So seriously what do you two, well for that matter, anyone that reads this think about that gathering idea? I would like it alot..meet some of these people that are on here, put a face to the nicknames and then also have a REAL party with you all!<P>Even if it is a small group, be alot of fun, I won't let the party die...hahahaha<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 82 of 136 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation