Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 83 of 136 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 135 136
W
W
Drew,Mitz,Murph,<P>Hey guys......first chance I have had to be on line......what has been going on?<P>I am all for meeting everyone....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>What a great time!<P>Have been really busy!(I am ready to get home tho!)<P>I miss my pool Hotties! ... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Mitz,<P>Hey girl where are you?........sure I finally get a chance to get on line and your not even here......LOL.......and I thought that I could releave you of your dutys w/keeping these guys inline. ..Oh,well...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Do do,do,do,ta to,ta,to,do,do.....(just singing a lil diddy!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Guys.......Drew(MST),Murph(BB).....where are you?.....<P>Last chance for me to be on until Sat.....well,It is all your loss.......LOL<P>Boo,Hoo, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].......no one to talk to!<P>Catch ya all later!<P>Gina/Baby Doll<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>Hey! I'm here!!! Just got here actually!<P>Glad the trip is going well! <P>I'm trying to keep them in line but they started talking about thongs! The Nerve!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Guess what? Stbx called today. He might see the boys tomorrow. I guess since it's August now, it's time for his monthly visit! LOL LOL <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Talk about double standards....<BR> <BR> You ladies are always going on about the young studs in the Speedo's by the local pool.<P> But we talk about women wearing thongs,and your feathers get all ruffled!!<P> Typical! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Now how long has it been since I mentioned pool studs or Speedos? I was talking about dancers at luaus! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How was today? We had some nasty thunderstorms here. Was expecting 65 mph winds and hail. Only got the rain, thunder and lightning...YIPPEE!! (I hate thunder and lightning! LOL)<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> <BR>The weather is still nice here.Come on up!<BR> <BR> Did Jodie get scared and hide under the covers during the storm? My stbx used to get scared,while I slept through it.Typical male,right?<BR> <BR> It sounds like Hawaii's a go.You better start shopping for that bikini!(SAOFEP!)<P> I can't wait!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Well,off to bed.Let me know what you pick out!<BR> Night,Jodie/BeachBabe<P> ~~Murph/BeachBum

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph!<P>It's nice and sunny here now! But it's supposed to get in the 90's! YUK!!!!<P>I didn't hide from the storm. I was at work so I had to act brave. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] When I was younger and still living with my parents, I used to wake my brother and sisters up and make them go downstairs if it stormed during the night. I was afraid lightning would strike the house and we wouldn't be able to get out. Sounds dumb but it's true. I was scared to death that the house would burn too fast for us to get out! LOL LOL LOL (My siblings hated me! LOL But they always listened to me about it! LOL) So now you know how much of a chicken I really am!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
I want to know why anyone would want to wear a thong (not the foot kind). If my panties crawl in, I go to the restroom and get them out of there. Why would you intentionally want to wear any garment wedged in there?<P>If you're going to wear one (Hey, what about thong speedos for the guys?), you might need to check out the thread on shaving.<P>Should we make thongs mandatory apparel for one session of our get-together? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<P>The heck with going to the restroom!! If mine creep up there, I pull 'em out!! LOL LOL Must be the only thing that makes me a redneck! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I've worn a thong before and I'll have to say, I kept pulling at it the whole time I had it on! (which wasn't long!)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ROTF<P>Hey I am not saying anyone has to wear a thong at all, cause I can totally imagine what "that" would feel like! UGH!!!!!<P>Of course my "PIG" (reference to Gina) yeah that is right she calls me a PIG, but I think it is a good thing...LOL, anyway sorry lost my train of thought there...LOL...Being a man, if you wear it, I'd be checking it out...LOL<P>But since I don't wear one, I would never ever exect a lady to wear one! Oh by the way, good morning to ya all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Help me I lost my focus now! What do I do for work again??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Drew!<P>Got ya a bit flustered there, huh?! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL <P>Focus....deep breath in....exhale slowly....and repeat....feel a little more calm now? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
hahahahahahaha...Just had a visional moment there, a good one too! LOL. I have regained consiousness now, and found my way back to what it is I do.<P>I knew that being a pilot was hard to keep a focus on life, but that vision made me lose it for a bit yes.<P>Oh wait, I am not a pilot, I am an Environmental Consultant...OOPS, guess I am still lost here! Dang you guys, behave, your stirring me up here!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Goodness!! Ya'll were a bunch of partypoopers last night. Now that I'be gotten into this thread,(the birthday party did it for me)ya'll are pooping out on me. Nothing posted here for 11 hours. And I won't be here over the weekend.

B
B
Cinderella, so sorry, but I was in the party pooper mood last night! Spent half of the freakin' night on the phone with the STBX and she's driving me nuts this week. Oh I am doing okay, I AM, but I was on the phone with her til dang near 12:30 and to be honest, doubt that we accomplished a darn thing! LOL<P>We do get along pretty well, that is what is so freaky about my situation! We get along better now then we did before the documents were signed. WIERD HUH...it is to me at least!<P>So I got off the phone and just unplugged the cord! Was all talked out! So my night, after starting out nice and relaxing with a walk with the dog, and a conversation with a friend ended up with an almost 3 hour conversation with HER on the phone! Oh well, I got over it!<P>I will be out on the town tonight for a while, so I may not catch anyone this evening! This weekend after helping the littlest of the little sis's move, I shall check in<P>Murph...Hows your dad?<P>Gina be safe on your trip home tomorrow okay! <P>Mitzi, MAKE ME SANE...hahahahaha...No I really am sane, just tired and hungry!<P>You guys all take care and will check in later tonight okay! Maybe yet this just grand Friday afternoon (am joking! Not such a grand ole day) LOL<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>Before I can make anyone else sane, I need to work on myself! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My stbx just pi**es me off! Called the other night because he said he wanted to see the boys yesterday....Did he show up?? NO! <P>For all you men out there...Don't say you're gonna see your kids, and then not show up. If the kids know about it, it breaks their hearts. If their mom's know, it makes mom EXTREMELY angry!!!<P>OK Done venting! LOL<P>Have a good day! <BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Mitzi - isn't it so true that "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"?<P><BR>Everyone have a safe, fun weekend. Do good work (on yourself and whatever you attempt).<P>Office closed at 2:30. After 5 when I finished. Guess who has a headache? I also have 1/2 a bottle of wine in the fridge. I think I'm going home to relax. I'll have to hide from my children for a while. That's usually a good idea when I have a headache.

C
C
Mitzi - isn't it so true that "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"?<P><BR>Everyone have a safe, fun weekend. Do good work (on yourself and whatever you attempt).<P>Office closed at 2:30. After 5 when I finished. Guess who has a headache? I also have 1/2 a bottle of wine in the fridge. I think I'm going home to relax. I'll have to hide from my children for a while. That's usually a good idea when I have a headache.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
What?? Did you all think I was gonna let this thread move to PAGE 2??? NOT HARDLY!!!!<P>I'm going school shopping for my boys today. Not my favorite activity but it needs done! LOL LOL LOL<P>Talk to ya later,<BR>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,<BR> Did ya shop'til ya dropped???<P> I made it to the beach today! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph/BB<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I didn't drop, but I got done! LOL LOL I did have to threaten to leave my youngest in the store though! LOL LOL He bawled for about an hour over a pair of pj's. Ended up buying them so he'd quit crying! LOL What an experience!!!!!! I should have just gotten the coveralls from you. I spent WAY too much money! <P>How was the beach??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 83 of 136 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation