Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 136 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 135 136
C
C
For you (and me) that would probably be the Royal Beverage Chill Maintainer. After all, being royalty, we would probably have to speak periodically in governmenteze. And I can't think of anything for this purpose that would sound medieval. Well, this beauteous (self-affirmations are important sometimes) Princess must leave you now. She shall return Thursday. Until then she bids you adieu and prays that the morrow shall be fair and just unto you all.

R
R
Have fun in AZ - too hot for the likes of me tho. I'd rather go down to watch some games during baseball spring training......hmmmm, maybe I'll have to talk about that with my Mom and Dad. They're snowbirds that live down there during the winter. Good golf courses too.<P>I know, I know, you'll get tired of hearing about my hacking and whacking at that sometimes stupid little white ball. Why does it always seem to have a mind of it's own? All that slicing couldn't be operator error---noooooo.<P>Speaking of golf (notice how I got that in to the conversation yet again?), that's what I plan to do later this evening...Ladies league tonight. Then, tournament this Saturday. Maybe my anger will help my score - I'll just envision stbx or OW's face on the little white globe and swing with precision and tempo. It's not always how hard you hit the ball but how you swing (just a little life lesson that I just now decided to heed). <P>Have a good day everyone!!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>Have fun in AZ!!! Couldn't you have picked a cooler time to visit the desert though?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Cinderella,<P>I guess we've all been a little lazy lately! I know I have! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Come on guys!! Gotta get to 2000 before Christmas! LOL LOL<P>Claire,<P>Hey! Why not draw a face on the ball? Or better yet, glue one of stbx on it! LOL LOL Might make your aim better! LOL LOL<P>Murph,<P>How're your parents? Are they getting everything ready for the move?<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Mitz,<P>The way I figure it...the hotter the better..LOL!!!!!!<P>don't ya worry about ole Drew, he will be nice and cool out there! there are ways to keep cool...Corona's, pools, hot tubs, and AC!!!!!<P>I am looking forward to this trip very much...I THINK!<P>Had a trip a couple of weeks ago that was Fabulous though too. So sort of taking mini vacations here and there!<P>Take care Mitz...may talk to ya tonight!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>I WANNA GO ON A TRIP!!! (yes, I'm whining! LOL) I never get to go anywhere. The farthest I've been west of WV is Detroit. And that was a 17 hour trip. Drove 7 hours, stayed 3 hours and drove 7 back home. (Long story! LOL) I'd like to show my kids so much of the US.(And I'd get to see it too! LOL)<P>Don't forget about those of us who are stuck at home, day in and day out! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (guilt trip there!)<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Mitz,Drew,and Claire!!<P>Mitz,!!!!<P>Ya know I have been staying up later more than normal and wouldn't you know your not around!!.....(Oh,I know ya talking on that phone w/Mel/YG/BB!!)....LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I do know what you mean about getting out and seeing the world! It is so hard when you do have kids!<P>That is the one blessings(and I do hate to say that all of this is a blessing!)that has come out of all of this mess is the fact that bc of my stbx taking the kids every other weekend it has given me the time to go and do what I want!!....HURRAY!.....it is Mommy time! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Drew,<P>Hey MST,It will be a hot one there but hey you can handle it!!......LOL<P>I do know what you mean about having the Corona's keeping you cool!!.....Had some last night w/my stbx,and w/no AIR yet it was hotter in here than out side.....YIKES!!<BR>(the C didn't keep me cooler but it did make me happier!.....Ha....LOL)<P>Claire,<P>Welcome to the party!!.......<BR>Yeah......maybe you can give me some pointers on the golfing thingy!!.....LOL<BR>(I am soooooo bad!!.....people RUN when they see me coming!!)......LOL<P>Murph,<P>Where are you buddy???<BR>Working hard????.......LOL....or hardly working??<P>How is your Dad doing?.....Mom too?<P>You all take it easy!!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

W
W
Hey Gang,<P>I have AIR NOW!!........<P>As Drew would say ...........YEE HAW!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina is doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!<BR>(Go,Gina,Go Gina,Go Gina,) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Come on everybody join in!!!.......LOL<P>Take it easy guys!!<P>The now ever so cool Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----<p>[This message has been edited by w.g.up.h (edited August 16, 2000).]

W
W
OOOppppss!!<p>[This message has been edited by w.g.up.h (edited August 16, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
GINA!!!<P>You gotta stay up a little later! Usually I'm around REALLY late! LOL LOL No, I'm not on the phone with YG! LOL LOL LOL I'm usually trying to answer email, feed the dog and cat, do laundry...it's getting hectic. I'll be around tonight! LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
I thought I might as well type here as much as anywhere else......<P>stbx had to come over to take pictures of the truck for his insurance and to get some work stuff. UGH. I wish I hadn't been here. I'm too mad to be nice.<P>Gina,<P>I don't think I'd be the one to take lessons from, but I'd be glad to walk the links with you anytime. Handicap used to be about a 20 but has gone up drastically since this s**t with stbx started four years ago. But I'm still hacking and whacking and trying to concentrate on keeping relaxed even if I do harbor hatred in my pea pickin' little heart right now. Whew.....that feels better.<P>Okay, on with the party. Golf tonight (let's see - about 2 hours and counting down) and then out with the gals that I golf with. We go out for a brew afterwards - it's gal get together time with no kids. It is nice [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Knock, Knock, can I join this party for a second?<P>We need votes on which weekend and where to meet on the MB mid winter weekend.<P>See my posts, and post your votes.<P>This weekend is for the winners of MB's who want to meet and exchange pictures,and generally get to know the faces behind the names.<P>gotta go, thanks for the beer!<P>thl

W
W
Hey Mitz,Murph,<P>Help.............or anyone else out there that can help this blonde in distress!!!<P>LOL.......ok.....so I got an e-mail today w/pics and I can't open them up.......what in tarnation am I doing wrong????<P>Come on guys.....you can help out a friend and get a good laugh to boot!!<BR>(I don't mind I have co-workers/family/friends laugh all the time at me......so there you have it!)<P>Thanks for the info Claire.......hope you have a good time w/the girls!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thl,<P>Hey there!.......come on in any time!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will respond to it.........I do have some ideas tho.....<P>You all take it easy and I will be here hammering away at this thing!<BR>(I wanna see my pic's!!).......LMAO... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I plan on staying up so.......at least 2 of People that I know of better be up.....(yes,you do know who you are!)<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

W
W
Gina,<P>what mail software are you using? if you want you can call me on my phone line, different than computer line, or I can call you.<P>let me know via email and I will walk you through it, or not, your choice.<P>thl

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
HEY EVERYONE!!!<P>I'm here! I just got home a few minutes ago! <P>I'm going to Nashville in January. Is anyone else?? LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
<BR> Holy Cowsh!t,Batman!<P> I can't keep up with this thread,anymore!<BR> How you guys and gals doing?<BR> <BR> I just got back from my folk's house.We had dinner,then I did some work on their trailer.They have to be out of the house on the 31st.<BR> My old house;all those childhood memories... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Golf! I tried that years ago.Knocked the hat off an old codger,and he wasn't even on the golf course!OOPS! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Nashville?Isn't that where Dollywood is?<BR> I need to visit that neck of the woods,someday. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph<P> <BR> <P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
MURPH!!<P>Hey! How ya doin"? <BR>I know how it is with the move. Last year my grandma went into a nursing home and I had to help pack up her stuff. It was hard because I basically grew up there. <P>If Dollywood isn't in Nashville, it's close by. Fly out in January. Me and Dana are gonna go!!!!! You can take your own pictures then! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Mitz,<P>Hows it going?<P>You gonna ride w/Dana and Thl,sounds like a plan!......(better pack light.....LOL)<P>So have you found someone that can watch the kids?.....<P>Hey,........we can put Murph in charge of the Ice-Cream!!.......LOL<P>Murph,<P>Hey there YG,ya out there tonight??<P>How is the moving/packing going?<P>Can you all believe that I am still up!<BR>LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

R
R
Sorry I didn't make the party last night. I was too ticked about my golf game - that darn operator error stuff again. Actually, I played pretty average - I'm saving my real game for Saturday when there's $$ involved.<P>Murph - <P>Dollywood is in (I believe) Pidgeon Forge (sp?), TN - it's in the Smokies, supposed to be really pretty through those mountains, but I don't know about going there in January.<P>And since we're speaking of Nashville - there's another song that I <B>really</B> like right now. It is by Aaron Tippin (sp?). I'm not sure if it's the name of the song but the basic line is - "Kiss This, and I don't mean on my rosy red lips." Okay, now that song is running through my head - <P>Have a good one everybody.

C
C
I'm back but will be scarce for a few days. I saw the thread about Nashville. Dollywood is 3 or 4 hrs. away. What do ya'll (that's a southern expression found in everyone's vocabulary here - at least all 12 of us who are native Nashvillians) want to do. See the thread about coming. I really need someone else who can be in charge of seeing what all I need to do and telling me to go do it. I'm a good "gopher" just not a good organizer. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Don't know how much trouble having it SuperBowl weekend would cause in terms of finding a bunch of rooms. If Titans go, may cause more trouble, may cause less. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Are we going to 1700 today?

Page 85 of 136 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation