Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 86 of 136 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 135 136
C
C
I think this is it!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My prize better be good or I'll pout and cry.

B
B
YOU CHEATED CINDERELLA!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Dang Gina turns the pages to 100 and now Cinderella turns the 1700'th post on this thread....Now is that anyway to treat an MST Prince...I think NOT...hahahahahaha<P>So what you two going to do to even this up a little???? HUMMMM I want to know!!! come on tell me!!!!<P>Bass Ale anyone???? hehehehehehe...boy will that be flowing this weekend...that or anything else!<P>Take care everyone! Off to sit in my barber's throne and let her carefully trim me up and remove some of this dad gum gray hair!<P>TTFN<BR>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>hahahahahahaha...I got post 1701 so there! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
If I were in first or second grade, I'd say:<P>"Missed me, missed me. Now ya gotta kiss me"<P>but I'm not so I'll say "Nyanyanyanyanyanya."<BR>You snooze, you lose. Well, no one was around so it was mine for the taking. If no one else comes around, this thing could die before it makes 2000. Are we gonna let that happen. Ya'll have turned into a bunch of lazybones. But then, Drew does have his own party thing happening.

B
B
Hey did ya'll miss me????<BR>Well, don't get to used to seeing me around for a while.... I've been one busy bug!<P>Mruph,<BR>Honey, don't sweat the new guy... YOU will still be able to take me to the Needle. (I'm not gonna bring along anyone to spoil my fun!)<BR>It's been raining for days here.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I like rain, but not for days and days w/o stop... guess I'd never be able to live in WA or OR. So, I'm heading to LA and a sunny warm beach! Yipeeee!!!<P><BR>Mitz,<BR>How goes it? I'm gonna go look at the thread for Nashville.... I'll probably be there... I'll have a free airline ticket by then [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Clair,<BR>Hello fellow golfer! You sound like me... I have a Tuesday "Girl's Golf & Goof-off" night. You are doing better than I am if you have a handicap..... I'm a 2xpar golfer myself (most of the time). I hit extream drives, and then 6 putt! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Has anyone seen [censored] from TX?? Wonder what he is up to these days.<P>Drew, buddy.... pass the brew! It's FRIDAY, and I'm headed to LA tonight! I need to chill out so I can relax and enjoy the weekend!<P>I'll try to check in later today (before I take off), if not, I'll see ya'll either Sunday night or Monday!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty (the soon to be tan and relaxed beach babe!)

B
B
Hey did ya'll miss me????<BR>Well, don't get to used to seeing me around for a while.... I've been one busy bug!<P>Mruph,<BR>Honey, don't sweat the new guy... YOU will still be able to take me to the Needle. (I'm not gonna bring along anyone to spoil my fun!)<BR>It's been raining for days here.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I like rain, but not for days and days w/o stop... guess I'd never be able to live in WA or OR. So, I'm heading to LA and a sunny warm beach! Yipeeee!!!<P><BR>Mitz,<BR>How goes it? I'm gonna go look at the thread for Nashville.... I'll probably be there... I'll have a free airline ticket by then [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Clair,<BR>Hello fellow golfer! You sound like me... I have a Tuesday "Girl's Golf & Goof-off" night. You are doing better than I am if you have a handicap..... I'm a 2xpar golfer myself (most of the time). I hit extream drives, and then 6 putt! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Has anyone seen [censored] from TX?? Wonder what he is up to these days.<P>Drew, buddy.... pass the brew! It's FRIDAY, and I'm headed to LA tonight! I need to chill out so I can relax and enjoy the weekend!<P>I'll try to check in later today (before I take off), if not, I'll see ya'll either Sunday night or Monday!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty (the soon to be tan and relaxed beach babe!)

B
B
Hey did ya'll miss me????<P>Well, don't get to used to seeing me around for a while.... I've been one busy bug!<P>Mruph,<BR>Honey, don't sweat the new guy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... YOU will still be able to take me to the Needle. (I'm not gonna bring along anyone to spoil my fun!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>It's been raining for days here.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I like rain, but not for days and days w/o stop... guess I'd never be able to live in WA or OR. So, I'm heading to LA and a sunny warm beach! Yipeeee!!!<P><BR>Mitz,<BR>How goes it? I'm gonna go look at the thread for Nashville.... I'll probably be there... I'll have a free airline ticket by then [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Clair,<BR>Hello fellow golfer! You sound like me... I have a Tuesday "Girl's Golf & Goof-off" night. You are doing better than I am if you have a handicap..... I'm a 2xpar golfer myself (most of the time). I hit extream drives, and then 6 putt! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Has anyone seen [censored] from TX?? Wonder what he is up to these days.<P>Drew, buddy.... pass the brew! It's FRIDAY, and I'm headed to LA tonight! I need to chill out so I can relax and enjoy the weekend!<P>I'll try to check in later today (before I take off), if not, I'll see ya'll either Sunday night or Monday!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty (the soon to be tan and relaxed beach babe!)<P>My appologies if this has posted more than once... the topic keeps moving up, but I can't see my post.

B
B
Hey did ya'll miss me????<P>Well, don't get to used to seeing me around for a while.... I've been one busy bug!<P>Mruph,<BR>Honey, don't sweat the new guy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... YOU will still be able to take me to the Needle. (I'm not gonna bring along anyone to spoil my fun!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>It's been raining for days here.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I like rain, but not for days and days w/o stop... guess I'd never be able to live in WA or OR. So, I'm heading to LA and a sunny warm beach! Yipeeee!!!<P><BR>Mitz,<BR>How goes it? I'm gonna go look at the thread for Nashville.... I'll probably be there... I'll have a free airline ticket by then [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Clair,<BR>Hello fellow golfer! You sound like me... I have a Tuesday "Girl's Golf & Goof-off" night. You are doing better than I am if you have a handicap..... I'm a 2xpar golfer myself (most of the time). I hit extream drives, and then 6 putt! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Has anyone seen [censored] from TX?? Wonder what he is up to these days.<P>Drew, buddy.... pass the brew! It's FRIDAY, and I'm headed to LA tonight! I need to chill out so I can relax and enjoy the weekend!<P>I'll try to check in later today (before I take off), if not, I'll see ya'll either Sunday night or Monday!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty (the soon to be tan and relaxed beach babe!)<P>My appologies if this has posted more than once... the topic keeps moving up, but I can't see my post.

M
M
Cinderella!<BR> <BR> 1700 POSTS!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Ok,You got the prize.<BR> Here it is...........<P> Drew is donating 100 hours of Yard Stud time at your house!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Can you believe it? What a guy,huh?<BR> <BR> "You're the Man,Drewster!!!" (uh,you have to contact Drew on all the details...)<P> HAVE FUN!!!(let's get that mower movin',Drew)<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>

W
W
Murph,<P>ROTFLMAO!<BR>ROTFLMAO!<BR>ROTFLMAO...........that was good!!<P>Drew......hey buddy,you better get going. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I bet he will when he gets back from his trip in Arizona!<P>Mitzi,<P>Hey girl where are ya?<P>I am up late..........tick,tock,tick,tock<BR>time is awaistin'<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
Gina,<P> I think Jodie found herself a BF.Maybe that furnace repairman,or was it the milkman?<BR> She's not around much anymore.You know those farm girls.When a guy latches on to them,they keep'em.<BR> Guess I blew my chance,huh?<P> ~~Murph/Mailman

W
W
Mailman,<P>Do ya think?.......well,good for her!<BR>(sorry Murph)I bet she is tired of the SM as well!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yeah.....I bet you did miss your chance,gotta be a little quicker there Murph ole buddy!.........the girl won't wait for ever ya know!!.....LOL<P>So what ya think about the meting in Nashville?......I have a count now of about 14.Only of wich 5 of them are Male!....LOL<P>Already saving as we speak.........can't wait.I do wish it could be a little sooner but yeah......beggers can't be choosers!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

R
R
Morning all!!<P>The coffee is perkin' & bloody mary's waitin for me. Golf tournament day in not so sunny Seattle.....wish me luck.....I'm gonna need it....that is if my hands don't freeze off first. Is Fall early this year, or what?<P>Oh, well, the weather doesn't matter. I'm doing something for myself.<P>Have a great day everyone [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Better enjoy this - a rare Saturday post from your local Royal Princess!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Actually, I volunteered to come in and clean up the mistake a minister (male, of course) made [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murphy, thanks for the prize. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I know my neighbors will. 100 hrs. should be about enough. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I just hope Drew doesn't mind. If so, he may be truly blue. <P>I need to bellyache - anyone care if I wallow for a minute? Was going to go do some post-birthday shopping with current date's mom and then to a play with both of them. D was invited to friend's for night. S invited to my mom's. Called to make arrangements for D. Invitation was withdrawn because of later arrangements hosts made. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>All this on top of PMS. My body feels like an alien's body this week. Don't know what it is. Regular PMS or perimenopause. Both deserve [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] faces. <P>Now my plans are shot out of the water. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I am so annoyed that I could just spit.<P>But, on the other hand, I have the chance to spend an evening with two of my favorite people. What's so bad about that. I just don't have as much stimulating adult contact as I would like. And we were going to go see a wild west version of "As You Like It" at an ampitheatre in a park.<P>Between my legs hurting, (I think my chair at work is adjusted wrong), my breasts feeling like they ought to explode, the rest of my body feeling like I've gained five pounds (at least), my plans getting cancelled, the graphics component of my powerpoint program not working on my computer at work, knowing my children are going to be disappointed at the cancellation of their plans, no wonder I'm so grouchy.<P>Oh well, thanks for listening - sort of.<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>No, I don't have a BF! I've just been soooo busy lately. One of the guys I work with was in the hospital Thursday and Friday so, guess where I spent alot of time! LOL I've even been going to bed fairly early.<P>Then me and the boys went to an amusement park in PA with some friends today. Actually we just got home! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But I'm around now!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Jodie,<P> I was going to call out the W VA State Police!<BR> I thought maybe you did yourself in with that ShowerMassager! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P> Yeah,I've been busy,too.Even going to bed earlier.This moving stuff wears you out.Where's the Drewster when you need him?<P> So,what park did you go to? What do they have there? Any 300'rollercoaster's for ya?<BR>I know,you went on the Merry-go-Round,and then pleaded with the guy to stop it!<P> Had a bunch of rain yesterday,but now it's nice again.How about there?<P> You know,I really fiqured you were seeing that guy who was showing you his tattoo's.<P> Well,I'm off to the beach with the dog,then get some dinner.Probably stop by later.<P> Are you sure that guy with the tattoo's hasn't been coming around....<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>HEY!! Can't do myself in with the shower massager if I don't have one! (Poor me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>We went to Lakemont Park in Altoona, PA. It does have 2 rollercoasters but I didn't ride 'em! They're the old wooden coasters too! NO WAY!!!! I rode the merry-go-round, tilt-a-whirl, and scrambler. My older 2 rode everything. My youngest has been riding the tilt-a-whirl and scrambler since he was 16 months old. I always did put him on with me and he loves them. I told him if he cried they'd make us get off so he yells "YEE HAW!" when he's on them! LOL LOL (I told him to say it so he wouldn't get scared! LOL LOL)<P>The guy with the tattoos was the cable guy! LOL I haven't heard from him since. Godd thing too. I'd hate to have to break his heart. He really wasn't my type! LOL LOL LOL<P>The weather has been pretty good here. It was about 80 today but it's been getting down in the low 60's at night. A couple of nights it even got in the 50's. I thought I was gonna freeze!!!<P>Have fun at the beach!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Murph & Mitzi <P>Just woke up from a very brief nap after golf. Now going to some friend's home for dinner. Golf was - okay - shot beneath my handicap so I actually {b]won[/b] $$. Enough to cover my entry fee - plus some skins $$. (skins is when you beat the field on a single hole with your handicap - in my case it means I birdied a couple of holes and got strokes so I won money!!) Not that you really care about my golf game - but I had fun. Dang handicap is still too high, but if it was lower (with the way I played today) I would have won didly squat.<P>Wanted to add to your post - not much going on today - huh?<P>Type at you later.

M
M
Hey Gang,<P>Ok, enough with the exploding breasts and pain beween the legs! Did I read that right? Cinderella, what exactly are you doing with that pumpkin?<P>Hey, did anyone see True Lies with Arnold "Giff me your address" Schwarzenegger? I was waiting for WilliamJ to get here and threw it in the VCR.<P>There is a line in the flick where one guy is telling Arnold about his XW. "She even took the ice cube trays out of the freezer, What kind of a sick B!tch takes the ice cube trays?"<P>Ok, it may not be funny, but, it just goes to show that I have made progress. I wouldn't have been able to watch this a few weeks ago. Movies with affairs just hit a raw nerve. I have healed.<P>Where the hell was I going with this? Oh, yeah. Medic is back to his normal self. Stay tuned for pics of Bill and Tim's Big Adventure.<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>The Zipman. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Zippy,<P> How ya doing,ya old fart?<BR> Glad to see you back,well,sort of,kinda,maybe...<BR> <BR> Ok,so I wish my stbx will watch the first 5 minutes of"Hope Floats".I actually watched it all the way through,because it really hit home what this does to people.<P> Just wanted you to know I don't have to tie a porkchop around my neck to get my dog to play with me anymore(a chicken bone works just fine). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><BR> Jodie,<BR> Ok,so I'll bite.WHAT is your type?(this has absolutely,positively,nothing to do with me)<P> Let me guess.<BR> A big guy,red-checkered flannel shirt,suspenders,3-day whisker growth,deer-hunting coat and cap,chews on cigars,belches while watching TV,and says things like"Will ya bring me'nother beer,Babe?"<P> Am I close??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> Hey,Rcoaster,<BR> Where abouts do you live?<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>ROTFLMAO!!! OMG!! You're just too funny!!!!! No, that is NOT my type!!! Almost describes my dad though...almost but not quite! LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>My type....hmmmmmmm...1st, has to get along really good with kids, and not mind that I have 3 of them. No big drinkers...already had one of those. Likes to do things with family (mine and his), can hold a steady job, good communicator, good sense of humor, a little romantic. Looks aren't really important...a heart is. <P>I can't even really think of what my type is. The only type I ever had was my stbx's type and I don't want anyone like him. So, I guess I have to be pretty picky. Especially when it comes to my kids. He HAS to like kids and the idea of being around them a lot. <P>Ok, it's early and now my brain is hurting! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>TIM!!!!<P>Hey! Glad to see you around! Sounds like the Zip Man might be back to his ole hilarious self! <P><BR>Have a great day, everyone!!<BR>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 86 of 136 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation