Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 99 of 136 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 135 136
M
M
I cut the grass today at my place and my Mom's. I ran over a kitten, shouldn't have been standing there. Not my fault. You should have seen the blood and fur fly. I felt bad for about 5 seconds, then ate the good parts!<P>Just kidding, I froze the good parts for later.<P>Zip [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Ok guys...wish me luck...I'm going out tonight...hopefully I will meet some lewd and lascivios woman...I doubt it though...but hey you never know right...<P>Hey medic I love lawnmower groung kitten...marinade it in italian dressing the mahe kabobs [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill and Tim,<P>You guys are AWFUL!! Remind me not to bring my cat to Nashville! LOL<P>Bill,<P>Have fun tonight!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay, shhhhhhhhh. I just escaped downstairs from five twelve year old boys........<BR><B>AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH</B><P>I feel better now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>OMG!! How brave are you!!!! LOL LOL<P>I won't tell! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Mitzi,<P>Not very brave.....just really, really nutso!<BR>Actually, they're really good kids...and hilarious! <P>How's the human roadmap? Any more detours reflected on the map today - any more traintracks? Seriously, it sounds like he's okay - I hope so.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>He's ok. He's been out riding his bike and playing ball all day. He's a pretty tough guy! It's still a little swollen and the bruise is starting to turn green. And he was complaining because it's starting to itch. Sounds like it's healing to me.<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Now I remember why I hate going to bars...<P>A) I don't drink...<P>B) I get mad atmyself because I know I don't have the balls to go up to someone and start a conversation or ask them to dance...<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Geez, I go to bed early and miss all the fun! (Just a little sarcasm here! LOL)<P>Ok, it's Sunday! We've got 32 more posts to go!! I think if we all are determined, we can do it!!!!! Do we need cheerleaders?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill,<P>It's hard to get into the swing of the single life. Just take your time! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P><BR> Good Morning.<P> I was going to e-mail you last night,but my mail server was down for"maintenance".On a Sat.night?I think they do that just to p!ss people off!<P> It's dark,wet,and yucky out here. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> What's it doing there?<P> ~~Murph<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph!<P>It's cool out here. I think it's gonna rain. If it does, it looks like it will probably sprinkle all day. And here I wanted to get the grass cut (or at least supervise! LOL) Guess I'll just be stuck inside all day! Oh well, it's not like I don't have anything to do inside! LOL LOL (The laundry is piling up! LOL)<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Gee,that's too bad.<BR> I guess the lawn will just have to wait.<BR> Good thing I did my yardwork yesterday.<P> The laundry?<BR> Just throw the clothes in,dump in some soap,and slam the lid.....you're done!<P> ~~Murph<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>If only doing laundry were that easy! First you have to search the bedrooms for any stray socks, then you lug it all down the basement steps. Then there is the task of sorting it (the boys don't want pink socks or underwear! LOL). I'm actually teaching my sons how to do all of this. One other job that I'll be able to get out of! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now if I could just get them to do dishes!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> OK,here's another tip.<P> Buy all the clothes in the same color.<BR> Or at least stick to dark blue,green,and black.Then you can wash it all together.Don't worry about the underwear,no one will see it anyway(no,I meant on your boys).<P> Smart thinking or what?<BR> Listen to old Murph,he'll save you time and money!<P> Now,the dishes..........<P><BR> ~~Murph

R
R
Hey Mitzi,<P>I found that getting them to do the dishes was much easier than getting them to pick up their dirty laundry.....<P>Murph,<P>Pretty soggy today, huh? Or is the sun shining, now, down south?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Already thought of the same color trick. The underwear is the problem. My 8 year old does wear "colorful undies" (his words, not mine! LOL) But my 10 yr old will only wear white. A bit of a dilemma there. <P>With the dishes, the boys think if they let them soak long enough, they don't have to actually wash them. That's a huge problem! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Murph,<P>Actually, those colors <B>are</B> the mainstay of my kidos' wardrobes......the problem is they have to have some white Tshirts for gym class, and because white Tshirts are cool [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (You would have to be living w/my 14 yr old to really understand his concept of cool.)<P>I guess I could always just throw them out when they got too disgusting (?)!

R
R
Hey Murph,<P>What's for breakfast?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>OMG! My 10 year old says the same thing about white t-shirts! LOL And he's gotten sooooo particular about his clothes! I knew I would dread this age!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Good Morning Claire/Bridget,<P> It's raining here,but it's"suppose"to clear up later today.We'll see.<BR> Um,just instant oatmeal for breakfast.<P> Well,you guys are buying their clothes,so they have no right to complain!I'm sure you can explain that to them..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

Page 99 of 136 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation