Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 101 of 136 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 135 136
R
R
Go! Go! Go! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Ok,I'd rather have a pix of the RHG...<P> ~~Murph

R
R
Mitzi,<P>It's only fair that you got 2000 - you did start this thread, after all!!!<P>Happy, happy, joy, joy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Ok,so got it? Jodie,or Bridget?<BR> <BR>Guess I won't get my pix after all(walking away,kicking rocks....)<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>YOU WON!!! YIPPEE!!! For God's sake woman, take the group pix of the MB guys!!!!!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Ok, you did come in a close second. How bout I send you one anyway?! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Way to Go,Bridget!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> You gonna get that pix of Zippy?<P><BR> Jodie,<P> For me? Would you really?<BR> Aw,shucks...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yeah, I would. It just might take me a while. Gotta keep that mystery thing going, ya know?! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Yeah,we're good at that mystery thing,huh?<BR> Gotta keep'em guessing.....<P> Gina's going nuts trying to fiqure out my name.Does it really matter?A name is a name.<P> Gee,I wonder what the heck the Student's name is.....Michelle?,Mary?,Tiffany?,Demi?<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey All!!<P>Was that Claire that one???<P>I have been off and on.......still trying to get all of my programs to work.<P>But hey I do have the most important,and that is INTERNET!!! YIPPEE!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>So that was you in that pix???<BR>I was wondering about that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]LOL<P>(I didn't get rid of any of my old programs just installed new ones!!)<P>Man,I'm good!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Go Gina,Go Gina,Go Gina,<BR>(This is me doing the Happy Dance!)<P>Hey! Who called for the cheerleaders???<P>I don't have a big mouth for nothing!!!<P>Hey Mitz,<P>You wanna borrow my new DC you can,use it for your spying!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Hell, I'm not even that good at being a mystery! LOL Everyone knows pretty much everything about me except what I look like. (except for Dana and Heartache, I sent Heartache pix). And my complete address. Some even have my phone #. Yeah, I'm a real mystery! LOL LOL<P>Gina asked me if I knew your real name. Of course, I had to tell her no, since you won't tell! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Oh, well! I'd probably still call ya Murph anyway! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>Just make sure you bring the camera to NV!!! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Mitz,<P>LOL I know what you mean about being so mysterious!<P>I have my life story on these boards.<BR>If anyone wanted know everything(I mean everything)all they would have to do is read the EN & DB and would know everything!! LOL<P>Open book that's me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>If a name is just a name then it wouldn't matter for us to know your name!<BR>(did you get that??) LMAO<P>You know it really doesn't matter!<BR>Just having some fun! Like Mitz says probably would call you Murph anyway!<P>OH,Mitz!!!<P>Got the BIG SCOOP on the PE stud!<P>Ready for this! Better be sitting down! LOL<P>He is D(for about a year now.) has 2 boys (oldest is 5)From 2 different women and is only 24!!!<P>OH,and does have a girlfriend now!!<P>Man what a player! NO THANKS! LOL<P>It is fun looking at him tho!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well Gina,<P>At least you can look! LOL He sounds like a guy that asked me out not too long ago. He's 24, never been married, has one kid and one on the way! LOL Like I need someone else to raise! NOT! LOL LOL<P>Don't worry! There's someone out there for ya! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
You better believe that I will bring the DC<BR>to NV.........DANG wouldn't miss it!<P>Taking pix of the guys doing there stripping act can't be missed!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL<P>Got that guys???.....better be working on those abs!LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----<p>[This message has been edited by w.g.up.h (edited September 10, 2000).]

M
M
Pssst,Jodie,<P> Don't say anything,but Gina IS his girlfriend!She just doesn't want anyone to know.......<BR> <BR>BTW,<BR> Your Address_____________<BR> Your Ph.# _____________<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>OMG! I forgot about the stripping!!! Lots of pix!!!! LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Do you really think it would be a good idea for me to post my address and phone #?? I mean, what if there are some freaks lurking who come and start stalking me?? LOL LOL LOL I'll post mine if you tell your real name! LOL No need to post it, email will do fine! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Murph,<P>LOL......nah,I wouldn't really want to<BR>have a boyfriend that spends more time in the bathroom.(oosp!looking in the mirror that is!!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz,<P>Yep,gotta have the DC so we can then put it into video and display it for everyone here to see!(gotta show them what they are gonna miss!)LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>OMG!! It's gonna be a blast!!! I can't wait! I wish it was sooner!!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 101 of 136 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation