Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 102 of 136 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 135 136
W
W
HEY NO FAIR!!!<P>I wanna know! You can't tell her w/out telling me!<P>Whaaa [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Gina walking away,head down,kicking the carpet.)<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
M,<P>Yeah,I wish it was sooner as well!!<P>But then it does gives us the time to save up.Gonna need it!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I do need to talk w/Butterfly to see if she is gonna smoke in the room(that way she can be w/all of us.)Other wise I have to get her a smoking room and that is on another floor!<P>what ya think???<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Gina,<P> Do you think I'd give out"classified information"that easily?(Hmmmmm....Jodie's address,and ph#,pretty tempting...)<P> I'll have to think about this........<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Gina!<P>I don't even want to hear about what's fair!! You got a picture AND a phone #. All I've gotten is a picture! LOL LOL <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OK so I double posted. Not quite sure how that happened! LOL<p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited September 10, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>I'm sure Butterfly will be fine with going out of the room to smoke! I don't think she wants to have a room soooo far away from the PAJAMA PARTY! Should we invite the guys to the PAJAMA PARTY??!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Maybe the guys should have a Pajama Raid? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I knew one of you guys would come up with that! LOL <P>When I was younger, they were called panty raids! LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Jeez, I go away for a few hours and someone scoops my 2k post...<P>Murph,<BR>A pajama raid??? Miss Mitzi has the right idea...A PANTY RAID...LOL<P>Oh great noe I have the prospect of my strip show emblased on the web from Gina's DC...<P>I guess I'll keep crunchin away...LOL<P>B

R
R
Re: The Pajama Party......<P>I guess the guys <B>might</B> want to show up, it depends on the Pajamas - I would suppose [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Those total cover-up, flannel footy PJs are pretty attractive.......<P>Bill,<P>sorry about getting #2K.....<B>NOT</B> <BR>I thought it was Mitzi's, but she tells me I got it. Hmmmmmm, I'm still deciding on the prize I want.......I'd like a list:<P>Murph gets to come over and fix me blueberry pancakes, do the laundry and the yardwork.<P>Butterfly <B>has to</B> go golfing w/me.<P>Bill can make something scrumpdelicious from the apples from my tree (so I don't have to use them all)<P>Cinderella has already done so much regarding the trip to Nashville I consider that a prize beyond all. Thanks Cinderella!!<P>Gina gets to take all those pics when we get to NV<P>Okay, who did I leave out? Oh, Mitzi! You can continue the spy endeavors w/me! <P>What more could a girl ask for? (Besides the obvious..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P><p>[This message has been edited by RCoaster (edited September 10, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<P>Ya snooze, ya lose!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>All hail posting Queen Claire!!! LOL LOL<P>Oh! Now I've started something by mentioning a panty raid! Quick!! Ladies!! Distract them!!! <P>How many ab crunches did you get done today?? LOL LOL Keep working!!<P>Claire,<P>Sweats and a t-shirt always seem pretty comfy to me! LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Oh No!!<P>I forgot Zippy!!!! <P>Zipman,<P>You can indulge me by bringing laughter into my life when you post to this forum.....I appreciate it - and your more serious nature too!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>What about copies of the pix Gina takes in NV????????? You have to ask for that as a prize!!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Mitz,<P>I thought that was a given!!! Okay, okay...<BR>Gina? Can I have copies of pics from NV? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But(t) I get to choose which ones, right?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>You can get copies, but(t) you have to share them!! (And Gina I want my own set!!!! LOL)<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
I was gone all weekend and missed the orgy. <P>Woe is me. Guess I need to spring for a computer and internet. Could I take up a collection. If you all cough up the computer, I could probably manage the internet. Mitzi - what's the deal w/ web tv. Bet you can't word process though. I just need a few more thousand per month. I could live ok then.<P>I'll bring my 35mm camera to our conference. What do you think we should ask them to put on the marquee. However, I think that, if it cost anything, that's something I could live without.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<P>WebTV is only for email and searching the internet. But they did just recently add MSN messenger. ANd hey! it only costs about $150 (terminal and keyboard together) and you can either use web tv's internet service or find your own ISP. No, no word processing but you can also get a printer for it. <P>Is it January yet?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Well, a girl has to work for a few days, and ya'll go and post 2000 without me [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I've been so busy I haven't even been online except for work.... But, I'm almost ready to leave on my vacation.... only 2 days and 23 hours to go!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!<P>Murph & Clair.... you've got mail (hotel & flight info).<P>Clair... I guess you are the one who wins the prize.... and, YES, I will go golfing with you.... next week. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll have to try to make some time to catch up on the rest of the posts later... I want to leave here for 2 weeks and not worry that something didn't get done before I left!<P>Smooches to all!<BR>B

C
C
So, two weeks of vacation. You know it's been a long time since I had one of those. The last few summers we went to Florida to see my mom. Other than that and a couple of weekends away, last real vacation I had was almost 8 yrs. ago. Last one before that was 2 years earlier. <P>I'm jealous. I NEED A VACATION!!!!!!!!!

W
W
oh no the mega thread can't die...LOL

Page 102 of 136 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation