Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 108 of 136 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 135 136
C
C
Fair Prince, Jayhawk. Say this isn't so. Please say that they have used some mind-control drug on Zippy, the Pinhead and that he is attempting to delude us and deceive us and destroy the love between us!!!!!!!!<P>Kind sir, please, tell your most humble and adoring princess that this is all a bad dream.

C
C
I knew something like this would drag me back on here. <P>Can I be Han Solo? <BR><P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

J
J
(The secret MB lurkers unite!!!) Well, if Nick is going to come out of hiding, I guess I will come out too at least for this one..... Gee... don't think I ever posted on this one before... can't see how I could have ever missed it though.....<P>Can I play??? Just as long as I am not cast as Yoda or an Ewok... I mean I know I am short, but I am not that fury or green. I could definatly go for that dancer woman in Jaba's place... that looks like it took a certain "skill"... not quite as good as leia in the bikini there, but since that part was already taken....<P>Ewwwweeeee.... Jayhawk.... you kissed your sister!!!! I think I will go with Cinderella here and that there has to be some kind of a mistake there!!!!<p>[This message has been edited by JavaAllNightLong (edited March 29, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Java,<P>Sure you can play!! <P>This thread has been going since last summer. It died out for a little while and I decided to bring it back.<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
hey c00ker and Java,<P>good to have you back. It's been a while, but I always thought you'd be back....<P>hugs to you both

J
J
EXSQUEEZE ME.....<P>Who said I kissed my sister? I be confused now.<P>Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Jayhawk!<P>You're Luke and Cinderella is supposed to be your sister!<P>YUCK!!! And you give me hell for being from WV!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Thanks guys... I have thought of you a lot too!!!<P>Jayhawk..... what did they teach you in college anyway? Certainly not to follow the subject of the conversation.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nick,<P>OMG!! We brought you out in the open!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How have you been??<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oops! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited March 30, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited March 30, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
What the....???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited March 30, 2001).]

C
C
Where's my therapist?<P>I've got a problem!!!! I'm in great distress!!!!!<P>I think I was adopted as a very young child. I suddenly have had a potential biological father thrust upon me. I find out I'm nuts (not sure what kind) about someone who may be my biological brother, Luke Jayhawker. And I'm also nuts (again, not sure what kind) about Nick Han Solo. So much confusion. So much distress. <P>Who will help me? Who will rescue me? Who's providing therapy?<P>Help me, Obi Wan, you're my only hope.<BR>

W
W
Do I hear a Princess/Damsel in distress?<P>as the jedi master,<BR>who has recently returned from far away<BR>islands, who has recently navigated his ship<BR>safely back to port,<P>your rescuer is here!<P>Dear Princess, fire your laser gun so that i may locate you!<p>[This message has been edited by WhenIfindthetime (edited March 30, 2001).]

C
C
Obi Wan, use the force. I know you can find me.

W
W
knock, knock,<P>Princess, is that you behind this big locked door?<P>the jedi master only confirming what he already knows<BR>to let the princess know that he is here to rescue her!<P>(Ahhhh, i just love rescuing princesses/damsels in distress! the rewards are endless!)<P>

C
C
The Princess is hiding behind locked door. She has been studying plans of the prison in order to make her escape. She knows that it is only a matter of time until she is found here and that she must move to safety. The force has apparently led someone to her but is it the real Obi Wan. Has he used his great ability to work with the force? Or is this an imposter?

W
W
R2D2, can you decifer this code and open the door, please!<P>we haven't much time left! the dark side will be upon us soon!<P>

C
C
Well after a lot of time for introspection, I thought I'd drop by & say hello.<P>Actually I've been out & about quite a bit, but when I saw the Star Wars angle on Mitzi's mega-thread I had to land the 'Falcon & see whom all was here. I always wanted to be Solo. (the character, not the lifestyle [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>It's nice to see all of you and kind of fun to be back. I guess I'll have to hang around until I get the hyper-drive fixed....<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

C
C
I hate it when I do that :0<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited March 30, 2001).]

C
C
The Princess, about to discover the way out of her predicament, hears voices in the hall - the voices of two of the men she needs if she and her comrades are to defeat the forces of evil - the ruffian Han Solo and the wise and powerful Obi Wan. She listens quietly knowing that Luke might be nearby.<P>And while she waits, she ponders the powerful and overwhelming stirring she feels in her heart. Why is it that these three men always seem so near?

Page 108 of 136 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation