Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 109 of 136 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 135 136
C
C
Now she knows what is wrong!!!<P>Where are her strong and valiant sisters in the cause? The cause of having hot tub parties all weekend long and pursuing personal growth so that they will not be like the doofae by which they often seem surrounded.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Did someone say HOT TUB?? Count me in, I'm there!!<P>You all kinda got off track with all of your Star Wars talk. What's with that?? <P>On to the party talk!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Dorothy from the Land of Oz has ridden up on her great white kangaroo......<P>She also wonders why the three wise men are always where she is..........<P>But she also wonders why Cinderella is always there.......<P>Are there divided loyalties?<BR>Who will open the door?<BR>And who will show himself to be the real Han Solo???<P>Stay tuned, more next week.........

C
C
The "real" Han Solo? There must be an imposter lurking around here 'cause only one guy has the keys to the Falcon, and I'm him [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So episode four (2) is "Return from Oz"? I'm sure I saw Darth Zippy hanging around here trying to corrupt Luke Jayhawker [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now if Dorothy could just click her heels together & fix the Hyperdrive, we could get out of here before the deathserver explodes....<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

C
C
Wow, that jump back from light speed sure has scrambled my posting abilities [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Anyone seen Chewy?<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited March 31, 2001).]

B
B
That is true.<BR>There is an imposter lurking.<BR>He also has keys. It looked like a ford!!!!<P>Dorothy has clicked her heels, but yee gads, the hypermarket hyperdome hyperactive overdrive has exploded and sent her off into the nether regions of........ aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhh..................<P>WILL SHE RETURN? CAN SHE MAKE HER WAY BACK? OR HAVE THE EVIL FORCES OF WEEWAA ALIMANJUMPA CAPTURED HER FOR THEIR DASTARDLY EXPERIMENT? Stay tuned..........

C
C
uh oh, Dorothy captured for a dastardly experiment? This sounds like the part where Han rediscovers his altruistic side and joins the fight against the evil what-ever-the-heck it's-called empire and dashes off in the falcon (at sub light speed) to rescue Dorothy<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

C
C
Princess Leia now remembers that she has an appointment with Dorothy and she enters the code to disable all the doors in the facility. <P>Rushing out she nearly trips over Obi Wan who, when he hears her fuss about the hot tub party she is about to miss, asks if he can tag along.<P>They arrive just in time to help fix the first pitcher of margaritas. Luke walks over and asks...........

W
W
Quick, Princess,<P>i know where to go, follow me,<BR>but first, do they serve Sangria?<P>Here Princess, grab my hand, lets go this way!<P>obi won

J
J
Princess, be careful, I am not sure that is his hand that he is extending for you to grab on to to lead you away!!!<P>Dorthy, I think I found your ruby shoes.... if I click the heals three times and say "I wanna go to the hot tub", will they take me there???<P>

W
W
Java,<P>the hand is fine now, <BR>the hand is extended to save the princess<BR>from great peril,<BR>BUT give it lots of sangria,<BR>and put it in a hot tub, and <BR>THEN who knows what the hand will do?<P>obi won

C
C
The beautiful princess knows that she must hurry - time is wasting. Nearby there is a party at a hot tub.....with sangria as well as margaritas.<P>Haste, everyone!!!!!!!<P>Out of these stupid war fighting clothes and into the swimwear. Into the hot tub. Who has the mixer? The wine? The fruit juice? The ice?<P>Who promises to shower if they've just read the seduction thread on the EN board? If you've been there but you don't shower, you don't get in the hot tub.

W
W
what is the code to the damn shower door!<P>I thought hot, manly scent was an aphrodesiac!<P>obi won

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My dear Obi Wan,<P>You are correct!!! I like the manly scent! Definately a turn-on! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Oh no!!! Please don't!!!! I don't think I can handle hearing much less activily thinking about how wonderful a man smells!!!! Please... be kind.... it has been way too long for me and I am not sure how much more I can handle while remaining sane..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And to my dear Obi Wan.... A thousand apologies for possibily even thinking that your intentions were less than honorable. I know that you would never..... But for some reason with all this and my current state of mind, I kept remembering something about guys having this fantasy about Princess Leia in the bikini in Hutt's palace.... As I said, a most humble apologie to you.... BTW.... what that a hot or a COLD shower you were going to be taking???<P>

B
B
Sorry to be a buttinski but - if you've read that thread, you might need a cold shower.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
bleubelle,<P>You're not a buttinski! Everyone is welcome to join in!<P>Oh, and I read the thread! And I needed the cold shower!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
hmmm, looks like I'll have to stock up the margarita bar in the 'falcon. I wonder if you can do shooters at lightspeed? And what happens to the water in the hot tub once the hyperdrive is engaged? Good thing she has autopilot [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

M
M
Silly Fools,<P>Once you come over to the dark side, [betrayed and divorced] you will find it is not as bad as you think. Life does go on. Right now the galaxy is at my beconing. I can do anything. <<aaaahhhh... hhhhaaaa>. [I gotta quit smoking]<P>I will see you all in the designated quadrants [VA Beach] at the appropriate spectral space time. You don't want to hear the cries of millions of Earthlings sucumming to their end because you didn't show up, do you?. <P>Hope to see as many of you guys there as possible, come on, it's summer!!! Let's get happy!!!!<P>Happiness comes from within. I couldn't be better!!!!<P>Wishing us all the Best,<P>Zip

B
B
OH MY GOD............<P>Dorothy is back from wherever it was she went.....<P>She has no idea what happened whilst there, but is feeling marvellously well, delioursly (sp?) well in fact.<P>Now, a hot tub and a 'margie' will go along way to making her feel even better........ Seeing as she is from a land far far away, she doens't know what sangria is? Are they as good as marguerita's she wonders.........<P>She would like you all to know that VA Beach is looking pretttttyyyyy good........<P>yaaaaaaay.........<P>the only thing is ex-h has informed her that he also wants holidays at the same time, and of course with his needs, wants and desires being of paramount importance, she will now have the children with her...... but never mind, they love hot tubs too, and she can make non-alcoholic margies for them..........<P>Bill, I'll make them for you too if you come........<P>Dorothy<BR>back in the land of OZ

Page 109 of 136 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation