Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 112 of 136 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 135 136
C
C
Jo- the wobbly boot explanation makes sense. Hmmm - I have a knee that seems a bit wobbly too these days. Don't know what happened there.<P>And SportsGuy, yup, I'm in the south - Bananaville as far as the airline industry is concerned - Nashville, TN home to the Nashville Sounds - a AAA farm team (no clue as to who owns the sounds), to the Nashville Kats - arena football national runners-up last year, Tennessee Titans - NFL, and Nashville Predators - NHL, and the Nashville Kangaroos - Australian rules football, and the Nashville Metros - soccer. Sometimes see lacrosse players across teh street from my office. And I think we have a polo club. <P>And my grass is very tall. I need emergency lawn care!!!

S
S
I just had to post in a thread with 149 pages!<P>Yardwork - shorts and a well-fitting t-shirt (wink, wink) is what I wear. Now, if I could just have enough sun for a little tanning action. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I haven't seen any of you shirtless men mowing lawns in my neighborhood - dang it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The only guy I've seen is old Mr. Ford down the street. You may have seen him too - balding, 3 day beard growth, the beer gut and a belly button that looks like it could swallow small animals whole. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sports guy keeps talking...but I've yet to see him drive by my house and offer to mow my lawn. Maybe it's the presence of my 14 year old son with the bleached blonde on top two-tone hair that's keeping him away? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Cheers to you all (and a beer for SG) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa

W
W
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> The only guy I've seen is old Mr. Ford down the street. You may have seen him too - balding, 3 day beard growth, the beer gut and a belly button that looks like it could swallow small animals whole. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>HWL (Howling With Laughter!))

C
C
Well,<P>I'd be willing to trade shirtless yard work for shirtless housework [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Does riding my trainer in just my cycling shorts count? <P> <P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

H
H
I'm wearing the sunglasses to hide the tears and my fake smile to fool everyone into thinking that I'm happy.<P>Yeah, sure many things make me happy, but only for a while, why dosn't anything that makes me happy last?<P>I've had two marriages, several relationships, they all start off great, but everything changes, to me any kind of relationship is a waste of time.<P>I'm in a relationship right now and he only thinks of himself. I can't say anything to him, everything is my fault. I don't leave him because everyone tells me that if I don't give it a chance I'll never have anything. I have gotten to the point that nothing means anything to me anymore.<P>I'm Hopeless!!!<BR>

S
S
Shirtless housework...I don't think much cleaning would get done...but I'd be willing to give it the "old college try." [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] again...and again..and again...*giggle*<P>Geez, I need to get a boyfriend soon. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa

H
H
Forget the housework and the yard work, I'm just going to watch Nick ride his trainer!!!! <P>Soon2b alone.....I'm with you the VA beach get away is just too far away. We need to get something organized for us here on the west coast. Lots of great places around!

B
B
Hey Cinderella,<P>you have an AFL football team in your home town????<BR>Gads, up here in Brisbane all we get is rugby, we get very little coverage of the AFL, and I LIVE here for pete's sake.<P>Maybe I should move to Nashville, at least I'd get to see some football.......<P>There's also the interesting concept of shirtless yardwork/housework. I like that concept!!<P>Now, where's my passport, and who will sponsor me in to the US. I won't need benefits, I'll start my own company - a shirtless cleaning company. Who wants a job???????<P>Oh, and Nick, can I watch you train some time. Those little bike shorts get me every time......<P>have a great day<BR>Jo

B
B
Hey Jo,<BR>I'll take one of those jobs! I'm looking now... hopeing to be moving somewhere new in the next few months (within 6 at least!) Besides the obvious [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] what other benefits will you be offering? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Are you going to employ guys too? Ya know, a shirtless HandyMan for the HoneyDo list for us single ladies. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, gang, if anyone knows of a good job that pays lots and lots of $$$, let me know. I'm game to move just about anywhere out of this crummy state (NM).<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Butterfly,<P>of course I'll employ men - in these days of EEO how could we not!!!!! Besides, what do you think of the planned uniform for them....<P>Bike shorts...... that's it............that's all..... <BR>All their nice little 'lunchboxes' packed neatly and tidily!!!!!!!!! OMGoodness, where's this 'rudery' coming from this morning......... I'll blame Nick for this train of thought!! The thought of him in his cute little bike shorts, well, gosh, the weather's got hot here again all of a sudden!!<P>Of course, the lady supervisors will be sitting watching, drinking lemonade and generally making sure the job gets done.........<P>I do have to make one thing quite clear. Perving, peeking, checking out, glancing shyly, and fraternisation WILL be tolerated.........!!!!!!!!!!!<P>What a job. I could almost start this company today!!!!<P>Is NM New Mexico? I still have to think about all your state abbreviations. Where do you think you'll move to?<BR>Brisbane is quite nice this time of year!!!!!! Sometimes I think I'm the only person in Australia going through this... It's good to have BrambleRose on here now, although I wouldn't wish this on her.<P>anyway, lets talk more about this company. We must do it right. IE, we must have a proper job description, and what would the job ad read??????<P>I'll ponder.<P>have a great night<P>Jo<P>

C
C
Uh oh,<P>Now I've gone & done it...<P>Every time I ride my bike I'm going to be self conscious [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] All these women peeking at my bum. Cheeky devils [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Actually, I've discovered all of my shorts are now too big, so I'm going to have to go out & get some smaller ones. Nothing worse than cycling shorts that aren't tight enough ... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Anyhow I just finished an hour on the trainer & didn't get a single whistle. I guess I'll have to spend more time out of the saddle, hammering the big gears [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

C
C
Where to go with this? Hmmmmmmm.<P>Jo, I used to write job descriptions as part of my job duties. I'll help you. For our first step, I guess we need to establish who the subject matter expert will be. Who can tell us exactly what will be involved in this job? We'll need to do a task/function analysis.<P>There was someone here in Nashville who opened a topless cleaning service - or who was trying to. I'm sure this could be a highly successful. You'd have to have bonded people. <P>Handsome Nick, you need new biking shorts? I'll be glad to help you shop for them. Got a couple of bike shops just down the street from my office.

S
S
Nick...<P>There's a dressing room here at my house...I can help you check to see if those new shorts fit...umm...well. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now, for the job description:<P>Wanted. Honey-do man. Capable of sweeping a woman off her feet as well as removing old leaves from the gutter. Must have pleasing pecs, a smile to die for and a willingness to do whatever your boss asks for...ahem...oh my...it's getting a little stuffy in here. Have to finish this later - think I'll go cruise Home Depot for some potential employees... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]\<P>Lisa

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
What are you guys doing?? Trying to turn my mega-thread into something trashy and sleazy?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] OK!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nick,<P>Gotta love a man in bike shorts! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
<B>OK, this has gone far enough!!!</B><P>If you ladies can't behave yourselves, I'm just going to have ride my trainer in my sweats. Jeez, can't a guy try and improve his anaerobic threshold without being turned into some kind of sex object?<P>He can't? Oh well then, I'll just have to learn to live with it I guess [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Besides, those sweats are just too darned hot!<P>But please try and restrain yourselves. Remember the last time we had too much fun. We don't want Mitzi's mega thread to get locked before it chokes the server [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now if I could just reach the water bottle I dropped...<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

H
H
sorry<p>[This message has been edited by HopelessinAZ (edited April 19, 2001).]

H
H
and again<p>[This message has been edited by HopelessinAZ (edited April 19, 2001).]

S
S
Nick...<P>Oh my...what a view!...Here, let me get that water bottle for you...oops didn't mean to accidentally pat that behind [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!<P>Mitzi - we're not in danger of bombing your thread yet are we? I'm sure we've got a few more rungs to climb down before we're all the way in the gutter... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Good Lord NO!!<P>Did any of you go back and read the entire thread?? In the beginning, we had a wet t-shirt contest, Medic was messing with cats, and there was meat involved! LOL Plus we had a hot tub party and we've been trying since the beginning to get pix of the MB guys doing yard work! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I sat and re-read the whole thing one day! I almost busted a gut laughing! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
I love this thread because it makes me laugh. You guys are so great!! I was feeling very angry today at my STBX and what he is doing to our family so I came here and was able to laugh.... Thanks!!!!<P>I need new bike shorts as well. I've noticed a couple of small holes in mine and I would hate to expose myself to the entire spin class [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. <P>Nick....Be careful reaching for that water bottle that you don't get a cramp in your hamstring [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 112 of 136 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation