Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 115 of 136 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 135 136
C
C
Studly Bike Man, tool on over here and do some shirtless yard work and I'll treat you to steaks, a beer, and some lazer tag. Love to play.<P>Last time I played I came in 7th out of 31 and, because I had a respiratory problem at the time, I'd had to hide for a couple of minutes. I think I could have broken the top 4 or 5 otherwise. Dawnetta, Zippy, Gina, and Tom might want to play. In fact, I'm holding 6 passes as we speak.

H
H
Never played but it sounds fun.<P>Need to get my day started. Hey Nick next time you stop by so early could you put the coffee on for me?

M
M
Hey Jane-Elise,<P>It would have been nice for you guys to tell me not to wear washed out jeans!!!! Cripes, I lite up like a Christmas tree under the black lights. <P>AND, what is up with getting a "toy" gun? I thought it was going to be a .45 with 13 in the mag and one in the pipe. I also never got credit for throwing kids off the balcony. I'm still ticked!!!<P>What kind of sissy game is that? Guess I'm too close to Philly. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Still the Village Idiot

S
S
Thank God I watched Saving Private Ryan...belly crawl people! Sneak up on the little @#%#$% 10 year olds...then, Whamo, one laser blast right on the sensor! And Medic, you're only supposed to pitch the mouthy teenagers over the balconey...we like the 10 year olds [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>uh oh...my clip seems to be jammed...somebody cover me!<BR>(preferably male, 6 feet tall or so, single, yada yada yada... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Lisa

C
C
Well, next time I play I'm wearing a black t-shirt. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I figure it's going to take me all summer to get to everybodys house for yardwork. Guess I'd better sell the house & go on the road as a travelling landscape artist. I wonder how difficult it would be to pull one of those landscaping trailers on my bike [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Yikes!<P>I'll definitely put the coffee on in the morning. I've got to get one of those pots with the timers (well, I USED to have one, but...). Cream & sugar? Now I need to find a cupholder for my shower, or figure out a way to hook up a coffee IV in there [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>OK, tonight's another low impact cruise around the neighborhood, then tomorrow I'm riding laps at the oceanfront. Anyone wanna tag along? <P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

N
N
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by new_beginning:<BR><B>Hey guys [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com],<P>How's it goin' today? I really can't believe I'm still hanging around this board, but dammit if it doesn't save my sanity, even still sometimes!<P>I've got some popcorn and a beer... just sitting back on my lawn chair watching the sparks fly around here with Murph and Mitzi... it's sunny and hot in California, and I guess I'll work on my tan while I'm at it!!<P>Have fun!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>On June 6th (see post above) I joined this merry band of nuts and became "Chap" the girl who watched from the sidelines...<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited April 24, 2001).]

M
M
OH, Lisa,<P>Are you stuck on naughty? [I'm a six foot hulking he man weighing in at 150 pounds] Yeppers, spring is deff in the air.<P>Hey, No one told me the rules of this game. Anyone I could lift was over the balcony. I guess the "now that's a knife" was breaking the rules. I'm sure they found the bodies by now.<P>No autopsy, no foul!!! I think I was 3rd from the end in finishing. Not bad for a white guy from Pennsy with a toy gun.<P>Zippy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
NB - congrats! I can only hope to be as lucky someday down the road - but here in my town the saying is "you're a newlywed or nearly dead" - there's not many singles around...*sigh*<P>Nick,<P>Sorry, bud, tonight's more volleyball - the last bruises healed so it's time to see if I can hang with the bigboys again (did I mention I play in a league filled with very big ego'd 23 year olds??? I just love trying to teach 'em a thing or two [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])...I'll have to ride out later and catch up - will you be surfing by then or cooking up a nice dinner for Cinderella and the rest of us yardboy-impaired women?<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Lisa

N
N
Thanks for the congrats and well-wishes <B>Lisa</B>... I edited the post where I put the news... I got scared... can you believe that? Me, scared??? My situation isn't a popular one, and I just decided it was best to live this one privately... but I didn't want to ignore your kind words.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Tim,<P>Leave the kids alone and go play with someone your own age! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sheryl,<P>Don't even think about leaving here! You're the "chap"! How in the hell am I going to keep everyone in line by myself?? <BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Mitzi - stop splashing around so much. You're getting hottub water too close to my sangria!<P>And tell the chaperone over there that she doesn't need to call the police. We'll calm down.<P>Zippy, put your trunks back on!

S
S
Okay okay, my hormones are a little in overdrive...but geez, I've been separated for 8 months now...give a girl a break!<P>Wish I could blame it on spring...but I think it's just ...uh...withdrawal??<P>Cheers [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa

N
N
Hey I won't call the pooleece...<P>How many Corona's have I had????????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
N
Hey I won't call the pooleece...<P>How many Corona's have I had????????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love and Hugs to all of ya's,<P>Chap<BR>~as in the best darned chaperone (sp?) on earth!!<BR>

N
N
See how it is? The stupid thing posted TWICE...<P>It WASN'T ME, I sweat, I mean swear! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Sheryl,<P>SWEAT?? YOU sweat?? P-shooie!! (Where's the icon for someone holding their nose??)<P>If you'd quit sitting there watching instead of hopping in, you wouldn't be sweating so much! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Pass the sangria!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I meant to post twice! Really, I did! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited April 24, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited April 24, 2001).]

H
H
I think the hot tub is getting a little crowded. Not to mention that the weather is warming up and the hot tub is well, a little hot. How bout you all come over to my house for a pool party? Now thats better much more room. <P>Great idea Nick, think I'll take the kiddos out for a tour tonight as well. Have to avoid the desert though as they found a dead body there yesterday morning [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>BTW I take my coffe black please and a little on the strong side. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

C
C
Oh wow, hormones in overdrive? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I know the feeling though. 8 months for me too. This is really getting old [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey is there room for one more in the hot tub? <P>BTW, if I ride my bike down to the oceanfront this summer, can I stash it in somebody's room?<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

B
B
If I send you my address will you send me an invitation to the party? Wherever it is.

Page 115 of 136 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation